Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy_Maja - Stevenage. Sexual Healing.  (Read 2921 times)

HugoTheBoss

My first review here, constructive criticism always welcome.
I'm aware that Maja has been reviewed here a number of times but I believe my own experiences with Maja merit a contribution. I say 'experiences' plural as Maja and I have a regular meeting.

Her AW profile can be found here:
External Link/Members Only

My first several meetings with Maja were on outcall basis where she would visit my hotel when I was on business in the area. Usually our meetings were 2 or 3 hours depending on availability and whether or not dinner was part of our plans. We did have one overnight booking which was memorable indeed. However, for the purposes of this review I thought it more informative to detail our most recent meeting tonight now Maja is more accessible with her ability to provide in-calls.

I'll try and avoid too much 'fluffiness' and keep the review as specific and informative as I can.
We all have enough shit in our lives with sexless marriages, nagging wives, screaming kids, moaning teens, idiot employees or managers, pain in the arse bank managers, accountants, doctors etc - in my case most of the above. To just escape all of the crap for a couple of hours or even just an hour is a blessing and that's where Maja excels. She has a remarkable ability to read your mood - within a couple of minutes of arriving she always knows if I simply need to rip her clothes off and fuck her senseless or need to unwind with chat, a drink, a massage before sinking into her own brand of sexual healing.

So, some specifics:
1.5hrs for £200 (£180+£20 tip)
Maja doesn't make any extra charge for services.
Anything listed in her likes list is available but she is not shy about saying no to something listed as 'at discretion' until she trusts you.

Comms:
I've known Maja long enough to simply call her directly for a booking.
The number is on her AW profile. If she is not available she always calls back when she is free.

4th floor of tower block 5 minutes from Stevenage centre, parking available. In my case I arrived by train from central London and it was approximately 10 minute walk. The block is not the smartest but does seem to be looked after, clean and tidy and secure.
Postcode provided in advance with specifics on arrival. The lift is in full working order and the flat immediately adjacent to the lift making it both discrete and secure. The flat is clean and tidy, the bedroom cosy with a comfortable bed and relaxing music.

Physical:
Very attractive slavic looks, size 12 body with 36C natural boobs.
Always beautifully dressed, manicured, hair done and smells divine.
Late 30's but could pass for younger.

The meeting:
Tonight Maja was dressed as instructed - a fitted black dress covering matching red lingerie, stockings, heels and no knickers. Some nights are for relaxation as I mentioned- but Friday night meets are for taking every pleasure Maja has to offer. I love nothing more than to kiss her hard, deep long, growl in her ear telling her what I'm going to do then to let my fingers get her wet, really wet. Some guys kind of woman is a girl who wears heels on a date, my kind of girl wears heels to bed. Maja is my kind of girl.
We don't bother undressing, no time for that - just an explosive release of passion from her.
She loves to be tongued and fingered, if you know exactly what you are doing then she rewards you by squirting fantastically. Let me make this absolutely clear - Maja loves sex. She positively drips passion. We just fucked like animals for the entire meet. I love nothing more than fucking her bent over a table or just the bed and I love my cock in her mouth. She has amazing eyes and you know all about it when she makes eye contact. The more we meet the better and more intense it becomes.

So if you need a release from all the shit life throws at you,
I recommend you try Maja's sexual healing.

If I missed anything out please advise and I'll amend as appropriate.
Best of luck.

Offline dkn

My first review here, constructive criticism always welcome.
1.5hrs for £200 (£180+£20 tip)
TIP???    :dash:

ramrodronnie

I know dkn, some of the plonkers that cum on here chucking their dosh around like Jizz, ffs!!  :dash: :dash:

ramrodronnie

Aren't most of these WGs earning enough out of us? ffs!!  :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash:

Online webpunter

I'll give them a tip "don't eat yellow snow"   Avoiding fluffiness & a £20 tip in the same review IMO is an oxymoron
But each to their own & based on multiple visits then this makes some sense - more than for example chucking a score at a one-off never to be seen again WG.  And outcall too
Think we should give the the OP the benefit of the doubt as 1st review
After a while on here he'll have saved enough tips for an extra hour
HL is +1, so overall a satisfactory way to pop his UKP review virginity balloon

ramrodronnie

Your Review was none the less appreciated Thanks HugoTheBoss

Online webpunter

Your Review was none the less appreciated Thanks HugoTheBoss
Indeed i should have added 'thanks' or something similar.  Apologies.  It is now down to one of UKP's venerable members to extend a formal welcome

Online webpunter

RRR - we've got similar stats.  I'm gonna wazz up some reviews to play catch-up !

Offline Hertsgent

Excellent review - Maja certainly racking them up these past two months for a board that is pretty quiet.

Look forward to hearing of any more WGs in your catalogue if they are all as good as this one - Maja was a "hidden gem" to me  :wacko:

HugoTheBoss

Well, well, well. That threw a pebble in the pond didn't it?
Let me make a couple of salient points here.

I do not 'throw my dosh around like jizz' - I am always happy to acknowledge good service. I'm sure that you have all tipped a pretty waitress at some time or other so the principle that to tip here is somehow the act of a simpering idiot with Pretty Woman delusions is frankly laughable.

'Aren't these WGs making enough out of us ffs?'
If I were to go into a good restaurant with the outlook that they were ripping me off with their high prices, or that certain brands were ripping me off and making huge profits then I would hardly be likely to derive maximum pleasure from the experience. So rather than be driven by some 'hard done by' mysoginistic approach I thoroughly enjoy all the positives a high-class girl has to offer.

Avoiding fluffiness and tipping an oxymoron? Hardly.
If I state in a review that I tip, you can take it as a further endorsement of a service well provided.
The little extra that makes a girl an A+ provider rather than an A. Not some lyrical approval desperately hoping that she will say I'm her favourite. Thankfully despite your touching concerns 'saving up for an extra hour' is not something I lose sleep over.

Finally, I'm hardly a newcomer to this but your welcome is nonetheless appreciated.
But all this fuss over a small gratuity? Really guys...
Happy punting.

Offline Hertsgent

To be honest, I personally don't see a tip much different from a gift, but appreciate others might disagree. I've rarely done gifts (only when something specific to a WG I've seen before), and only once "tipped", by which I mean I didn't have the correct cash so paid a tenner more (at the start, but with a WG I guess that might be the best time!).

I like the waitress analogy. Perhaps if I'm in Macdonalds later, and she sucks Mayo out of me and let's me feast on her Big Tasty....then I'd probably tip her I guess  :D

Offline sumertime

Congratulations Hugo..... You lucky so and so!
I spotted Maja when she first appeared on AW and exchanged emails but she was adamant at the time it was "outcalls only".....
            ....and you have been enjoying the fruits for some time (mmm...) :yahoo:

Perhaps calling the extra a "tip" got some of the guy's knickers in a twist. I often leave a little extra or small gift - particularly when I have not been rushed or time wasted and have enjoyed the time spent...

Now you have bounced on here, don't keep your other ladies hidden..  :hi:

ramrodronnie

Well you did say that  constructive criticism always welcome. And you have certainly had that Hugo.

You paid a £20 tip, on top of her incall rate of £180 for 1.5 hours. IMO Maja may very well be a very good WG who provides a very good service. But I cannot agree with the analogy that you make with a waitress.

IMO £180 for 2  hours with a WG is what I would consider to be enough, even given that she provides an A+ service.
So by tipping her with £20 making her earnings at £200 for just 1,5 hours work (to her) Not bad money if you can get it? Lets not get things wrong here, these WGs are just what it says on the tin WGs, and many are damned good actresses.
Obviously there are going to be differences of opinion on this. But I would guess that not many punters would tip any WG £20 on top of her rate/s.  :hi:

HugoTheBoss

"Well you did say that  constructive criticism always welcome. And you have certainly had that Hugo"

"I know dkn, some of the plonkers that cum on here chucking their dosh around like Jizz, ffs!!"

Constructive criticism you say ronnie?

ramrodronnie

"Well you did say that  constructive criticism always welcome. And you have certainly had that Hugo"

"I know dkn, some of the plonkers that cum on here chucking their dosh around like Jizz, ffs!!"

Constructive criticism you say ronnie?

Was just a throw away, off the cuff micky taking comment.

But I think that I have made my constructive criticism above Hugo.

HugoTheBoss

Saying you wouldnt give a tip is not constructive criticism, ronnie, it's a difference of opinion.
Constructive criticism offers an alternative approach with concrete reasoning.
Just thinking that all WGs are out to fleece you is a negative perspective and I am a very positive individual.

Positive thinking brings positive results.

ramrodronnie

Saying you wouldnt give a tip is not constructive criticism, ronnie, it's a difference of opinion.
Constructive criticism offers an alternative approach with concrete reasoning.
Just thinking that all WGs are out to fleece you is a negative perspective and I am a very positive individual.

Positive thinking brings positive results.

I do feel that this part of my comment was constructive criticism. You can call it positive thinking. I personally don't see it that way.
You requested constructive criticism Hugo, and this my main point. It is certainly not me being negative.

Why go throwing money around like that? I personally have seen very two very good WGs who have given me an A+ service for separate I hour bookings, and no tips given, or expected for what you have paid Maja.

A 1.5 hour booking By tipping her with £20 making her earnings at £200 for just 1,5 hours work (to her) Not bad money if you can get it?

HugoTheBoss

The fact remains ronnie, all you offer is the fact you don't tip.
I do, restaurants, cabs, hotels, maitre d's, barbers, buskers, working girls.
My personal experience is that a small acknowledgment of good service when its given, is returned several fold in the future.
Accept you may have a different philosophy, a different opinion - but there is no evidence of constructive criticism in any of your replies.

ramrodronnie

The fact remains ronnie, all you offer is the fact you don't tip.
I do, restaurants, cabs, hotels, maitre d's, barbers, buskers, working girls.
My personal experience is that a small acknowledgment of good service when its given, is returned several fold in the future.
Accept you may have a different philosophy, a different opinion - but there is no evidence of constructive criticism in any of your replies.

I have had similar debates with other over generous punters like you Hugo. And I'm sure that the WGs love you for it  :wackogirl:
IMO I have given you constructive criticism. I have also given you an example by way of a link to a very nice WG who gives an excellent A+ service at half of what you have paid to Maja, and has had several more Reviews than Maja, which are mostly Positive Reviews.

HugoTheBoss

You gave a link to a girl who charges £160 for 1.5hrs and £20 extra for OWO.
My maths suggests that is £180 for the punt, exactly the same as Maja's all inclusive £180.
So whete on earth you think that is half what I paid Maja I have no idea.
£20 on a £180 fee is a massive 11% tip, I don't know any field in which an 11% tip would be considered either extravagant or over-generous.

You clearly have a chip on your shoulder thinking that working girls all overcharge and are simply out to fleece you. I pay for services and tip where appropriate within my means.
My constructive criticism to you is to punt within your budget, enjoy it, and don't waste time and effort spreading negativity if other suppliers charge more or are given more in recognition of the excellent service they provide.

ramrodronnie

You gave a link to a girl who charges £160 for 1.5hrs and £20 extra for OWO.
My maths suggests that is £180 for the punt, exactly the same as Maja's all inclusive £180.
So whete on earth you think that is half what I paid Maja I have no idea.
£20 on a £180 fee is a massive 11% tip, I don't know any field in which an 11% tip would be considered either extravagant or over-generous.

You clearly have a chip on your shoulder thinking that working girls all overcharge and are simply out to fleece you. I pay for services and tip where appropriate within my means.
My constructive criticism to you is to punt within your budget, enjoy it, and don't waste time and effort spreading negativity if other suppliers charge more or are given more in recognition of the excellent service they provide.

Apologies Hugo, I overlooked that you had a 1.5 hour booking. So yes it does work out the same amount of money with extras over 1.5 hours with the WG on the link that I gave to you.

However, I am still opposed to giving tips of that amount however good the WG, and her service is.

I do "occasionally" take small gifts, like chocolates, wine, maybe sometimes a small item of lingerie to regular girls who always give me a good service. As I am not a high income punter, so I am always on the look out for WGs who offer me the best bang for my buck. Pun Intended.  :D

I'm certainly not questioning that Maja gives a first class service as I do have her on my HL. So again I thank you for your Review, as Reviews are always much appreciated.  :hi:

Offline dkn

Cor, I put the cat amongst the pigeons, didn't I!

More positively, thanks for putting your head above the parapet Hugo, new reviews are always appreciated, even if we give you a hard time.

And, more constructively, I've started a general discussion thread Tips & gifts where it would make sense to continue this discussion, leaving this thread for comments about Sexy_Maja, who I'm starting to get tempted to visit...

HugoTheBoss

I rest my case.
Happy punting, Ronnie.

ramrodronnie

I rest my case.
Happy punting, Ronnie.

What case Hugo? I still think you're a mug!  :lol: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash:

HugoTheBoss

I'm a mug for a £20 tip for a blinding meet with a girl I see every month - but you buying lingerie for some girl you see regularly is completely different??
Smell the coffee Ronnie, you destroyed your own argument.
Just own up - you tip girls you really like - not cash but chocs or wine or lingerie
(are you going to tell me you spend much less than £20 on lingerie??)
It's human nature. Better to admit it and get back to your lovely Anya or Issa or whoever

ramrodronnie

I'm a mug for a £20 tip for a blinding meet with a girl I see every month - but you buying lingerie for some girl you see regularly is completely different??
Smell the coffee Ronnie, you destroyed your own argument.
Just own up - you tip girls you really like - not cash but chocs or wine or lingerie
(are you going to tell me you spend much less than £20 on lingerie??)
It's human nature. Better to admit it and get back to your lovely Anya or Issa or whoever

Learn to read properly Hugo, I actually said "Occasionally" You are a Mug Hugo.  :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash:

HugoTheBoss

...and where, dear ronnie, does it say I tip every girl on every punt?
Seriously, get over your negative issues and just accept you enjoy a good provider like any other sane human. Your protestations are simply becoming repetitive and self-defeating.

« Last Edit: February 13, 2016, 11:50:00 pm by HugoTheBoss »

ramrodronnie

...and where, dear ronnie, does it say I tip every girl on every punt?
Seriously, get over your negative issues and just accept you enjoy a good provider like any other sane human. Your protestations are simply becoming repetitive and self-defeating.

You're a mug HugoTheBoss. With more money than sense/brains.

Hunghertsguy

Lol girls! Girls! no scratching lol
Got to say ron - no diff between a tip and a pressie, and if someone wants to give either its up to them not for others to take the piss or criticize. I could call you a mug as easily for giving wine ect even if you only donit once in a blue moon just as I dont see hugo saying he tips every prossie he fucks every time. But if you want gfe or the like why not treat them like the gf for the hour?
No mugs here boys just fellow punters, you should just respect that.
Nice review Hugo - I wandered what Maj had been up to before she appeared on here - now we know you were secretly banging her in some hotel or other. So when you going to spill the beans on yout other hidden gems mate?

ramrodronnie

Lol girls! Girls! no scratching lol
Got to say ron - no diff between a tip and a pressie, and if someone wants to give either its up to them not for others to take the piss or criticize. I could call you a mug as easily for giving wine ect even if you only donit once in a blue moon just as I dont see hugo saying he tips every prossie he fucks every time. But if you want gfe or the like why not treat them like the gf for the hour?
No mugs here boys just fellow punters, you should just respect that.
Nice review Hugo - I wandered what Maj had been up to before she appeared on here - now we know you were secretly banging her in some hotel or other. So when you going to spill the beans on yout other hidden gems mate?

I've literally only bought one bunch of flowers, and one box on chocolates for regular good WGs in the last year Hunghertsguy.  :hi:

ramrodronnie

Oh, and I've taken the odd bottle of cheap wine with me on some punts, and that is for us both to share. I take your point Hunghertsguy. But I no way splash out on the girls like some, I can't afford it for starters, and even if I could, as I say, I think that they are earning enough from us.  :hi:

Hunghertsguy

Fair enough Ron but its like anywhere, if I am waiting to watch a movie there will be someone who bought their own snacks because you know they had to save up and its a big thing for them, I might buy a couple of things to take in from the kiosk I can afford it because I had a good week and want a treat, then theres always one guy with biggest popcorn, biggest coke, nachos, candyfloss and ice cream lol because maybe his job lets him afford ti.
But I aint going to winge about it or moan how much Vue charges for movies because I'm just going to have a bloody good time.
People work bloody hard and earn a lot less than me, people work bloody hard and earn a lot more than me. Sometimes though we all buy the same thing, I'm never going to criticise them how they want to do it - whether its pressies or a 'here love, buy yourself something nice'
Some guy who earn less than you might say - what a mug buying flowers and wine.
I'll just say tjat Maja is a bloody good operator, as is Anya and Jenny and whatever they get, tip or little pressies or whatever I say good luck to them. I expect respect from them and prefer to respect them back rather than think of them as some money grabber out to rip me off.
Each to their own Ron, live and let live ;)

ramrodronnie

Fair enough Ron but its like anywhere, if I am waiting to watch a movie there will be someone who bought their own snacks because you know they had to save up and its a big thing for them, I might buy a couple of things to take in from the kiosk I can afford it because I had a good week and want a treat, then theres always one guy with biggest popcorn, biggest coke, nachos, candyfloss and ice cream lol because maybe his job lets him afford ti.
But I aint going to winge about it or moan how much Vue charges for movies because I'm just going to have a bloody good time.
People work bloody hard and earn a lot less than me, people work bloody hard and earn a lot more than me. Sometimes though we all buy the same thing, I'm never going to criticise them how they want to do it - whether its pressies or a 'here love, buy yourself something nice'
Some guy who earn less than you might say - what a mug buying flowers and wine.
I'll just say tjat Maja is a bloody good operator, as is Anya and Jenny and whatever they get, tip or little pressies or whatever I say good luck to them. I expect respect from them and prefer to respect them back rather than think of them as some money grabber out to rip me off.
Each to their own Ron, live and let live ;)

Hi Hunghertsguy. I'm not whinging, or getting hot under the collar over this. The only message that I'm trying to put out here is, I wouldn't, (and I'm sure that many other punters would agree) WGs shouldn't start feeling that it is the norm to receive tips from us.

Online webpunter

I've literally only bought one bunch of flowers
From a petrol station or a florists ?  :lol:

ramrodronnie

From a petrol station or a florists ?  :lol:

Neither webpunter. Lidl's mate  :D