Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gabriella - Glasgow  (Read 1955 times)

13 review(s) for G_A_B_R_I_E_L_L_A (12 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline ordinary_man

External Link/Members Only
Half hour £80

My first post and my very first review.
Have tried to meet Gabriella for a while now but our times and schedule made it difficult for me to organise a decent time.
Called in the morning and great had a time for that afternoon that was suitable.
Made way to apartment south of river down broomielaw way, nice decent looking area plenty of parking and near rail links which is were I came from so I would say about a 10 min walk.
Entered apartment and for me it was a wow moment with the pictures that are on aw you get a idea of what Gabriella looks like but for me it was a lot better than I expected.
Firstly the body is absolutely stunning and probably the best I have seen.
Entered bedroom said our hellos and exchanged paper and in I went for a quick shower which is in a very neat part of the room those who have been will know and those who haven't will find out soon.
Came out and had a brief chat of what it was I was looking for.
Onto the bed and stright in dfk with caressing and explore each other, was then asked if I wanted oral with or without (no brainer) asked for without which got the reply good because I hate sucking rubber.
Had a brilliant blow job plenty of attention to balls and shaft, then onto using finger and oral on Gabriella, using my fingers she was saying it was fucking good and keep it there so i was getting well into it now.
On with condom and took her doggy looking into mirror which is a amazing sight to behold as this girl is stunning, have to admit it wasnt long before I came. Which I was fucking raging at myself as wanted to cim.
Helped getting cleaned up by G and then she turned round and said we still have a few mins left let's try for another and back down to oral she went, this time it was more sloppy more noisy and more spitting on me while talking dirty and offering snowballing (never done this)
Ended with me emptying my second load straight down her throat and she looks at me and swallows the lot.
Was amazed at this and myself for 2 pops so quick and had a wee appraisal from G herself that it was a decent load second as well which made me good.
Got cleaned up and had a bit more touching and kissing then went back in for a shower.
Getting dressed we had a decent chat about each other and life in general.then ended with a kiss at the door and a happy punter leaving. Punt was due to be half hour but was in for good 50 mins, tins was not mentioned at all l.
All in it was everything I hade imagined and a lot more as well.
Would I return yes, will I return yes and hopefully this will be soon as she is one hot lady and I would like to experiment more.
As this is my first review I have probably made a lot of spelling mistakes and a lot may not make sense bit hey there is going to people who will probably take the piss anyway, so if you please be gentle as I said I am new.

Happy punting

ickydicky

good review. £80 a bit steep for hh but is she let you stay for almost an hour to have two pops then thats vfm. :hi:

Offline ordinary_man

Never paid attention to the time whilst in the apartment only noticed how long I was in when I left and put phone back on.
So yeah as you said good value all around

Offline ordinary_man

Great review mate  :drinks:

Cheers mate
Who would have thought writing a review would be so nerve wracking   :)

Offline ordinary_man

so who next.
Would love to meet with G again its just hard with work and schedules but that's with anyone I look to see

Offline Courtney

hey there is going to people who will probably take the piss anyway

....not always :)
It's usually trolling, abusive idiots that get the piss taken out them. :D
Nice review, welcome.  :hi:

moosehead69

she is certainly one of the best girls (imho) about at the moment.... Nice review

Offline ordinary_man

she is certainly one of the best girls (imho) about at the moment.... Nice review
Cheers

mavgoose

You must try her partner in crime next....

Sophie Thomas.

Thank me Later

Offline The Man With No Name

good review. £80 a bit steep for hh but is she let you stay for almost an hour to have two pops then thats vfm. :hi:

Even if he wasn't in way longer than what he paid for 2 pops - 1 in her month - is still great value.

G is near the top of my hit list.

chico1000

The best providers shine through..

ickydicky

The best providers shine through..

And then gets so much business its hard to get hold of them and when you do their standards have dropped cause they are raking it in. Sods Law. :dash:

DG

And then gets so much business its hard to get hold of them and when you do their standards have dropped cause they are raking it in. Sods Law. :dash:

That's a bit of a harsh generalisation. From personal experience you can't accuse Gaby of that. :hi:

RandyF

That's a bit of a harsh generalisation. From personal experience you can't accuse Gaby of that. :hi:

Jings, your fire this morning DG  :diablo: - there was just a hint...just the slightest hint mind, of some negativity creeping into this thread and you were here to pounce and stamp it out  :)

DG

Jings, your fire this morning DG  :diablo: - there was just a hint...just the slightest hint mind, of some negativity creeping into this thread and you were here to pounce and stamp it out  :)

Just commenting on someone making a generalisation and applying it to a girl they've never met. I think that's called a Randyism  :lol:

ickydicky

Just commenting on someone making a generalisation and applying it to a girl they've never met. I think that's called a Randyism  :lol:

yes it was a generalisation and got know evidence it applies to G. But plenty of evidence it applies in general, if you see what I mean. Lets hope G does not conform to what, after all, is human nature. we'll see

DG

yes it was a generalisation and got know evidence it applies to G. But plenty of evidence it applies in general, if you see what I mean. Lets hope G does not conform to what, after all, is human nature. we'll see

I get that and that's why I put the record straight where G is concerned; shame Randy can't see it that way, he's always looking for an angle  :diablo:

Online auldie63

Good review Ord Man, welcome to the fray.

bensonhedges20

Offline Keema

Cheers mate
Who would have thought writing a review would be so nerve wracking   :)

You could always get your OH to check your review before you post.... :)

DG

//Me gets the popcorn

Why? No excitement here, unless seeing Randy making an arse of himself turns you on  :dash:

bensonhedges20

Why? No excitement here, unless seeing Randy making an arse of himself turns you on  :dash:

Quite the opposite. The lengths some punters go with the fluffiness is fun.

chico1000

Is that something you get a lot of yourself Dee fluffiness?  Shouldn't you be opening your own cards and pressies today?  Its the day for love my ginger friend.  Spread a little :rose:

DG

Quite the opposite. The lengths some punters go with the fluffiness is fun.

Give it a rest, a new punter comes on here, posts an honest review, which a number of established members can relate to, yet the likes of you and Randy still come on and stir the pot. It's not as though we don't all know what the game is? Happy trolling  :hi:

RandyF

I have probably made a lot of spelling mistakes and a lot may not make sense bit hey there is going to people who will probably take the piss anyway, so if you please be gentle as I said I am new.

Happy punting

A positive Glasgow Gabriella review!?

You wouldn't have received a warmer welcome if you'd personally visited the lads, tidied their gardens, cleaned their cludgey's, and gifted them a John Lewis hamper, and a case of beer mate  :drinks: Lads are enjoying your company, maybe youz will share some Glasgow hoor gossip pms, have a bit banter  :)

Don't be perturbed that couple of the chaps greeted you on horseback - there on instant response strikeforce shift, they like to maintain  24/7 365 coverage.

...now if you'd posted anything less than a positive review  :vomit:  Let's not dwell.  Bloodbath.  Anal carnage  :mad: :angry:

DG

A positive Glasgow Gabriella review!?

You wouldn't have received a warmer welcome if you'd personally visited the lads, tidied their gardens, cleaned their cludgey's, and gifted them a John Lewis hamper, and a case of beer mate  :drinks: Lads are enjoying your company, maybe youz will share some Glasgow hoor gossip pms, have a bit banter  :)

Don't be perturbed that couple of the chaps greeted you on horseback - there on instant response strikeforce shift, they like to maintain  24/7 365 coverage.

...now if you'd posted anything less than a positive review  :vomit:  Let's not dwell.  Bloodbath.  Anal carnage  :mad: :angry:

Where would we be without your balanced reasoning? Sort of punting Ying and Yang  :D