Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Getting off to get off :)  (Read 1584 times)

Offline fisherofsouls

I've been out and about on the Tube a fair bit this week and was struck by how many times we pulled into a station and I though "Oh yeah, I remember THAT girl..."

Off the top of my head so far:

Hounslow Central
North Acton
Barons Court
Earls Court
Gloucester Road
South Kensington
Paddington
King's Cross
Southfields
Wembley Central
Finchley Central
Lancaster Gate
Goodge Street
Barbican
Bank
Aldgate
Tower Hill

I'm sure there are a few more, not to mention train stations !!

Blimey :D

np500

Cardiff obviously tiny compared to London , but in my 13 months punting I'm amazed now , that everywhere I drive , I'm constantly driving past flats, apartments, houses , hotels etc, etc that I've punted in or now know that punting occurres in the building I've just past. And I'd say I only know of about 10% of the properties that it happens in. A world I never knew existed 13 months ago .

Offline threechilliman

Cardiff obviously tiny compared to London , but in my 13 months punting I'm amazed now , that everywhere I drive , I'm constantly driving past flats, apartments, houses , hotels etc, etc that I've punted in or now know that punting occurres in the building I've just past. And I'd say I only know of about 10% of the properties that it happens in. A world I never knew existed 13 months ago .

Yes, it's amazing how my knowledge of Manchester's roads has improved in the last two years. I recall taking off from Manchester last year and flying over 5 places I've punted in. Brought a wry smile to my face.

tcm

Offline The_Don

Its not just the stations.

I drive to most punts and I remember the parking spots or locations on a road.

vw

Birmingham, Cardiff, Bristol, Bath Gloucester, Cheltenham, Swindon, London Paddington, Crewe, Lincoln, Weston Super Mare, Worcester

All towns and cities have arrived by train or bus to punt in 2015

all good fun and make a day of it ! or a few !
« Last Edit: February 12, 2016, 07:06:21 pm by vw »

Offline Poopster

Aldershot, Farnborough, Liverpool, Coventry, Birmingham, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Dunfermline, Durham, Newcastle, Kirkcaldy, Nottingham, Sheffield. Various other random towns along the M6 and M1. 

Spain, Germany, Poland, Netherlands, Italy.

Aye, punting is great for sightseers!  :D

LL

Great topic! Can you remember a name of one girl you've punted at each stop though?
Here are mine...

North Wembley - Katie; North Acton - Spicy Julia; Barons Court - Julia Massage; Earls Court - Rebecca (boo boo); Gloucester Road - Alicia (hot-collection); South Kensington - Bella Young; Paddington - Vanessa Queen; King's Cross - Anuska; Southfields - Audrey; Wembley Central - Heli Baby; Alperton - red hot Nicol; Finchley Central - Sweet Angie; Lancaster Gate - Annabelle; Goodge Street - La vie en rose Tia; Barbican - Blonde_beauty20; Aldgate - Vanessa Queen; Tufnell Park - BustyDDAngel; Bayswater - Vanessa Queen; Farringdon - Mia; Arnos Grove - Katalina; Tottenham Court Road - Megan; Edgeware Road - Tina; Manor House - Sensual Brigit; Greenford - Zasha Zasha; Chancery Lane - Mia; Stratford - Sexy Nina 4u; Harrow & Wealdstone - Xena; Sloane Square - Barbara (Babylon girls); Royal Oak - Sophia massage; Marylebone - Sexy hot Maya; Great Portland Street - Alicia; Golder's Green - Vicky; Bromley-by-Bow - Vicky; Elephant & Castle - Samantha; Leicester Square - Nicky; Waterloo - yoyo; Colindale - Maya Gold; Ealing Broadway - Naughty Nicole; Independent Lena; Clapham - Ceecee; Willesden Green - blond_lucy; Covent Garden - Nicole; Queensway - Julia19baby; Chingford - Michelle Independent.

There are more. Punting has enabled me to travel on every lines on the TFL map except for the Emirates Air Line (need to cross that one off too!) and visit many, many different kebab shops (post-punt snack).
« Last Edit: February 12, 2016, 08:32:01 pm by LL »

Offline Sonny Crockett

I don't punt in one particular area enough to go past streets, houses or apartments that I've done meets in!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline DickDiver

Luckily I run. And I use that as an explanation for my inexplicably encyclopedic knowledge of the back roads and side streets of most big cities.

Vic1988

I remember certain car parks and back lanes from the dark old days of street punting. Good and bad memories

Offline superchamp

My station list pretty much matches the OP's. Perhaps someone should invent a Monopoly type punting board game. Instead of Go to Jail it should be Go to GUM. On second thoughts it should still be Go to Jail.

Type_O_Negative

Its not just the stations.

I drive to most punts and I remember the parking spots or locations on a road.

There are other "landmarks" as well like museums  :wacko:

When i punted in Colindale i went to RAF Museum  :wacko: