Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Walsall  (Read 978 times)

smithie1000

Just been looking at AW Walsall area, I cant believe how many BB there are, some of them look nice.

ffeet

Yes - something I have noticed in Wolves and Telford too.
Do you think its a lack of understanding and they think its a state of undress :D

Some tick Bareback but also tick Penetration Protected which is a contradiction, unless they are indicating that they are open to both.

The seedier point of view is that they are being forced into it by pimps. :diablo:

Roadster

Never been myself so I don't know but I was told that BB is the norm for WGs in EE countries.  Perhaps one of our more travelled members may be able to confirm or deny this.

smithie1000

Just been looking at AW Walsall area, I cant believe how many BB there are, some of them look nice.
I would hate to think I have been with one who is forced into it and EE WG the norm for BB makes one wonder.

Online Punterperson1971

That's why I stick to the regulars in Walsall like neve,Donna X,heavenly,evelina etc etc I've seen all of these and trying to get to see Lovelyevee as she's been well received tried too night after work but she couldn't make it thinking of tommorrow or maybe Monday now but I've texted her and she's really friendly but as soon as I see bare back offer I look else where normally one of the regular wg's in walsall

smithie1000

That's why I stick to the regulars in Walsall like neve,Donna X,heavenly,evelina etc etc I've seen all of these and trying to get to see Lovelyevee as she's been well received tried too night after work but she couldn't make it thinking of tommorrow or maybe Monday now but I've texted her and she's really friendly but as soon as I see bare back offer I look else where normally one of the regular wg's in walsall
Good man  :hi:

Offline jack0

Any links for the recommended ones?

smithie1000

Any links for the recommended ones?
Just put Walsall post code in the search and look for them.............

Offline Jake Sins

I have travelled extensively in Central and Eastern Europe for more than a decade and in my experience the working girls always used protection. Civilians, like over here, may be less so inclined when drunk. I always stayed away from the low end of the market and avoided any contact where I believed there to be any coercion, i.e. pimps.