Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: WG goes on a rant about client finishing too quickly (VIDEO)  (Read 3211 times)

Offline HighlyMotivated

"I don't get paid for sex, I get paid for time, it's about the mutual experience"

Just an outrageous rant overall

External Link/Members Only

James999

Sounds like she fancied him and is craving attention, where as the guy clearly just wanted to unload  :music:

Offline Sparky6996

Hmm I don't see her problem. I don't imagine she'd do another hour free if a punter wasn't satisfied in the first hour, so saying its about the mutual experience isn't strictly true

CelticWarrior2

I had to stop her 1 min in as the violins started but he's a legend.

Asian Hunter

She felt totally used by this guy. Ummmm....hello!!!!! What industry you think you in love  :dash:

Offline Belgarion

Takes all sorts, I would not pay to fuck that

Ben4454

I would of said to her - well love if you feel that way you can give me half my money back and i'll stay and we can fuck some more.''

Just a meta-frame tactic of making punters think that its rude to leave early or believe the punt is a mutual experience. It is to a degree but because I am paying for it most of that experience should be up to me. Same tactic was used to make punters think that coming 10 minutes before the session was rude.

Although she sounds like a good sex worker. I would prefer a girl who wanted to use up the time than someone who wanted me out the door as quick as possible.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2016, 03:51:00 pm by Ben4454 »

Offline two20

Did you check out some of her other vids, she's definitely got a thing about curved cocks.

Offline Turtle Z

Ridiculous rant yes, but on the other side, I prefer to see girls with her attitude towards her trade.

Offline Sonny Crockett

Ridiculous rant yes, but on the other side, I prefer to see girls with her attitude towards her trade.

+1,000,000,000

Absolutely agree. I would rather see a WG that looks to offer an experience rather than a fuck and go session where spunk is an obsession.

DoberManic

+1,000,000,000

Absolutely agree. I would rather see a WG that looks to offer an experience rather than a fuck and go session where spunk is an obsession.

I was always given to believe that money was their first obsession  :sarcastic:

They're certainly not here to make friends  :hi:

Geez... now I sound like one of those mean, nasty, two faced, viper munters from SAFE!  :sarcastic:
« Last Edit: February 12, 2016, 04:12:41 pm by DoberManic »

Offline Sonny Crockett

I was always given to believe that money was their first obsession  :sarcastic:

There certainly not here to make friends  :hi:

Yes I appreciate that. However when I punt, I like to get an experience in the time that I am with her. If I don't get that, then I'll never make a repeat visit.  :hi:

Offline Northerndave666

She's amazing. If it's such a mutual pleasure would she pay him if he gave her an Orgasm?

It sounds like she wanted him, he just wanted sex. I'd love if he posted a video professing how shit she was !

hairymary

Clever marketing! Why didn't I think of that? Stupid me......   :angry:

5th Musketeer

Fascinating video - anyone here know who she is?

Offline Sonny Crockett

Each to their own I suppose, but I would be mortified if I ever spunked early in a meet!!! :(

Offline cat1144

"Straight talk on sex. I disabled comments because some men were being disrespectful. That surprised me because all the emails, FB messages, etc are so sweet to me. Somehow guys are rude on the YouTubes."

:lol: :lol:

Offline rockstar

I quite fancy her - I would risk disappointing her yes !

Offline Nagilum

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:  :cry:

For a 15 minute quickie she sure managed to get a lot of information about his success, women flocking to him and wanting to raise his kids etc

"Premature ejaculation is loser status" - Oh please, get off!
« Last Edit: February 12, 2016, 10:10:28 pm by Nagilum »

Offline mm86

In other news, my boss was shocked that I didn't want to hang out with him outside of work, couldn't comprehend that I didn't go there every day to see him...

Oh dear. there is nothing mutual about punting at all. the money goes in one direction only, and the satisfaction goes in another direction only. if you want it both ways, take money out of the equation. not that I wouldn't look to satisfy a woman if I'm paying her, but it's not top of my list.
This is such a great illustration of the brazen entitlement of the modern woman, that she has this view, and is so sure of it that she posts a video of it online without a hint of embarrassment.

Offline webpunter

Fucking yanks - so dramatic.  Oh my gaaaaadddd.   She'll be fucked if the IRS track her down.  She won't be quibbling then if its a pump & dump to pay off her back taxes.  Head up her own arse.  It's begin enuf.  I'd pay not to fuck her rather than listen to her droning on

Offline Vivago

What a cuntish, fugly, self obsessed, Yank munter. I'd want to splash n' dash and fuckoffski pronto too just to escape from that monotonous, droning, adenoidal whine. :scare:

Hidden Image/Members Only
Banned reason: For taking the piss after being advised
Banned by: Head1

Odd Job

If anybody finds her profile, I'd like to try her out !

5th Musketeer

If anybody finds her profile, I'd like to try her out !
Take your time Odd Job - she clearly wants it - maybe take a LOT of time until she cries "uncle"  :D :D :D :D

Offline Jerboa

"This guy made it all about him" Urm yes he's the one paying you luv!  :wackogirl: