Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Little Miss Ella 4 u- massage/OW  (Read 4025 times)

22 review(s) for littlemiss.ella.4.u (15 positive, 2 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by ]
29 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5234619) (19 positive, 3 neutral, 7 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline od13218

using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Reviewed Ella before when she was working in Harrow. She's now moved to Paddington, nicer location, but no longer offers sex, only massage/HR/oral. Since that was what I was looking for this time it wasn't a problem, but take note if you're hoping to fuck her!

Ella is short- hence the "little" - but fat, so one for BBW lovers. She also has a lot of tattoos. I find her hot as hell but she won't be everyone's cup of tea.

Comms good- I oresume she has a maid with better English as there was no problem on the phone but her own English is limited at best! No problem fixing an appointment.

Location- nice flat 10 mins walk from Paddington station. Top floor. Spacious room, small bathroom but good hot shower available.

Ella has a fantastic attitude and is very friendly. Her bad Englisg isn't a problem and she even talks dirty to you in Humgarian (at least that's what it sounds like- could be a shopping list for all I know!) which I find sexy.

She gave me an excellent massage- just note that she uses oil, and even with a shower it's hard to get it all off. Not recommended if you're going straight home to the OH.
She go naked for the massage and is very sensual and erotic- uses her whole body and fondles cock, balls, arse teasingly from the start.
Some nice wet FK and fingering once she turned me over. Great oral skills, good string suction and takes it deep. I came quickly so had a further massage which she was equally sexy with; offered a 2nd pop but I can never manage it so just enjoyed the massage and a bit more kissing and fondling. Shower and kiss and cuddle to finish.
IMO very good VFM at £50 for the hour.
Doug

An tUasal Liathroid Mor

using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Reviewed Ella before when she was working in Harrow. She's now moved to Paddington, nicer location, but no longer offers sex, only massage/HR/oral. Since that was what I was looking for this time it wasn't a problem, but take note if you're hoping to fuck her!

Ella is short- hence the "little" - but fat, so one for BBW lovers. She also has a lot of tattoos. I find her hot as hell but she won't be everyone's cup of tea.

Comms good- I oresume she has a maid with better English as there was no problem on the phone but her own English is limited at best! No problem fixing an appointment.

Location- nice flat 10 mins walk from Paddington station. Top floor. Spacious room, small bathroom but good hot shower available.

Ella has a fantastic attitude and is very friendly. Her bad Englisg isn't a problem and she even talks dirty to you in Humgarian (at least that's what it sounds like- could be a shopping list for all I know!) which I find sexy.

She gave me an excellent massage- just note that she uses oil, and even with a shower it's hard to get it all off. Not recommended if you're going straight home to the OH.
She go naked for the massage and is very sensual and erotic- uses her whole body and fondles cock, balls, arse teasingly from the start.
Some nice wet FK and fingering once she turned me over. Great oral skills, good string suction and takes it deep. I came quickly so had a further massage which she was equally sexy with; offered a 2nd pop but I can never manage it so just enjoyed the massage and a bit more kissing and fondling. Shower and kiss and cuddle to finish.
IMO very good VFM at £50 for the hour.
Doug

Agreed....saw her a few weeks back...good oral and massage..

The_Last_Emperor

Can someone pm me her phone number?  Aw profile is not showing.

Offline od13218

Can someone pm me her phone number?  Aw profile is not showing.
The profile hasn't been working for a couple of weeks. Very frustrating!