Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Yet another Oriental girl just popped up in Leigh-On-Sea xx oriental judy xx  (Read 3645 times)

ramrodronnie

I wonder if this girl belongs to the same troupe that frequent the Leigh-On-Sea/Southend-OnSea area?

Any info on her, and, or her merry troupe would be very much appreciated. Thanks in Advance.

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

Offline spottydog35

Text her earlier as I am thinking of a punt tomorrow.  Text straight back, does sex as well as massage, and in in Glendale gardens in Leigh? 

Does that help?  Still trying to decide, but Southend has so little to choose from.

ramrodronnie

Text her earlier as I am thinking of a punt tomorrow.  Text straight back, does sex as well as massage, and in in Glendale gardens in Leigh? 

Does that help?  Still trying to decide, but Southend has so little to choose from.

Hi spottydog35.Glendale Gardens? It rings a bell. But can't say definitively that is the same place that lots of the Orientals work from. I'm just wondering if she belongs to the same troupe of Oriental girls who B&S with each other, so we never really know who'll we'll actually be seeing? And what sort of services we would get for our dosh? I know there's a place leading from Southend to Rochford in the direction of Southend airport. It's a right hand turning as you are heading towards the airport from Cuckoo Corner, but I can't remember the name of the road?  :unknown: Anyway if you, or anyone else has any idea of the area/road that I'm talking about? It would obviously be of help. Thanks  :thumbsup: :hi:

Offline spottydog35

Glendale is off elm road in Leigh.  Not aware of the one near the airport, which is worrying as that is about half a mile from my house!

Decided not to take the chance on her tomorrow, but still struggling.

Offline sxman

Hi spottydog35.Glendale Gardens? It rings a bell. But can't say definitively that is the same place that lots of the Orientals work from. I'm just wondering if she belongs to the same troupe of Oriental girls who B&S with each other, so we never really know who'll we'll actually be seeing? And what sort of services we would get for our dosh? I know there's a place leading from Southend to Rochford in the direction of Southend airport. It's a right hand turning as you are heading towards the airport from Cuckoo Corner, but I can't remember the name of the road?  :unknown: Anyway if you, or anyone else has any idea of the area/road that I'm talking about? It would obviously be of help. Thanks  :thumbsup: :hi:

It is a place where about 3/4 girls work from, usually advertising from gumtree, don't think you will get all the services you want RRR, I doubt you will get a full on snog and CIM.

Is that road of Manors Way? google map will tell you.

ramrodronnie

It is a place where about 3/4 girls work from, usually advertising from gumtree, don't think you will get all the services you want RRR, I doubt you will get a full on snog and CIM.

Is that road of Manors Way? google map will tell you.

Yes sxman it is off Manors Way. I'm sure that this same outfit are connected to another outfit that operate around the Finchley/Wembley area. I've also wondered if they are connected to another outfit who operate in Grays? They hardly ever answer their phone/s
You are almost certainly right sxman about them not offering all of the services that not just me, but many other punters would like.
Oriental girls really do it for me, but I don't want to take any chances by seeing any of them who don't/won't deliver the goods, but I think that this xx oriental judy xx is offering all of the services that I like sxman? If she is? Will she deliver? That's the $64,000 question.  :unknown:

ramrodronnie

Yes sxman it is off Manors Way. I'm sure that this same outfit are connected to another outfit that operate around the Finchley/Wembley area. I've also wondered if they are connected to another outfit who operate in Grays? They hardly ever answer their phone/s
You are almost certainly right sxman about them not offering all of the services that not just me, but many other punters would like.
Oriental girls really do it for me, but I don't want to take any chances by seeing any of them who don't/won't deliver the goods, but I think that this xx oriental judy xx is offering all of the services that I like sxman? If she is? Will she deliver? That's the $64,000 question.  :unknown:

I've just had another quick look at this xx oriental judy's xx services, and she actually lists; FK, OWO & CIM. Whether she actually delivers on those are very questionable|? As you rightly say sxman

Offline dieseldriver

I'm near Grays. Saw koko fu just once when she was in the Ibis. Now she is in a house in a heavily populated area of Grays. Terraced houses, no front gardens, cars parked everywhere. She has changed her number three times. Called one of the numbers once and could hear a baby crying in the background. So obviously not there alone?
Then there is qing qing pu. She has also changed her number a few times, as well as locations. Showing as Bridgewater Somerset yet only a few days ago in Catford? And was Grays when first appeared. Looking at koko fu's profile, starts with "Hi hi we in Grays massage". So who is we? qing qing pu perhaps?
« Last Edit: February 13, 2016, 12:53:18 pm by dieseldriver »

Offline sumertime

RRR you are not doing your basic research!! The photo on profile has been snatched from the internet WWW! My first check resulted in over 100 hits....

..... and really where do you think you are going to get a good looking oriental like that for £100??? :scare:

ramrodronnie

RRR you are not doing your basic research!! The photo on profile has been snatched from the internet WWW! My first check resulted in over 100 hits....

..... and really where do you think you are going to get a good looking oriental like that for £100??? :scare:

I'm not sure how to do all of these searches summertime, some are more clued up on these things than others.
Regarding where do I think that I am going to get a good looking Oriental like that for £100? Well although I appreciate they're going to be as rare as hens teeth, there's no harm in trying mate.

ramrodronnie

Has anyone seen this one?

External Link/Members Only

Haven't seen her myself transparent. But I would have money on it that she's quite a bit older that her advertised age of 26!

Offline dieseldriver

I'm near Grays. Saw koko fu just once when she was in the Ibis. Now she is in a house in a heavily populated area of Grays. Terraced houses, no front gardens, cars parked everywhere. She has changed her number three times. Called one of the numbers once and could hear a baby crying in the background. So obviously not there alone?
Then there is qing qing pu. She has also changed her number a few times, as well as locations. Showing as Bridgewater Somerset yet only a few days ago in Catford? And was Grays when first appeared. Looking at koko fu's profile, starts with "Hi hi we in Grays massage". So who is we? qing qing pu perhaps?

koko fu's location now showing as Lewisham. This one now in Grays with the same number koko fu was using. External Link/Members Only

Offline dieseldriver

Lots more to choose from on craigslist. Go to craigslist.com. In the location box on right click on Essex. When the page appears, go to services. In the services box bottom of page, click on Therapeutic. Then the list appears. Only problem is, both male and female in the list. But by going through them one by one, can sort out the orientals. Some nice lookers too. But if any give extras is for you to find out?
« Last Edit: February 17, 2016, 08:49:50 am by dieseldriver »

Plastic Poonter

Lots more to choose from on craigslist. Go to craigslist.com. In the location box on right click on Essex. When the page appears, go to services. In the services box bottom of page, click on Therapeutic. Then the list appears. Only problem is, both male and female in the list. But by going through them one by one, can sort out the orientals. Some nice lookers too. But if any give extras is for you to find out?

Good find ! Thanks

Plastic Poonter

Found this lady on there in Southend :

External Link/Members Only

Sent text and she replied instantly. Said she was available next week in the morning for £130.00 for the hour. I said I'd call for directions on the day - no reply. Next morning I got a blank empty text. I texted back saying the msg was blank - she asked what I wanted ? I texted back saying we had exchanged msg's the night before but her reply was blank. Since then - nothing. Very odd.

Offline Wilson85

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

That does sound strange. It shouldn't be hard to make a booking, this sort of messing about would put me off.

Another factor to consider is that at £130 an hour she doesn't look like VFM. No mention of OWO or FK. In Southend she's competing with Spanish/Romainian prossies that are much younger/svelte at £100/hour.

Offline sxman

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

That does sound strange. It shouldn't be hard to make a booking, this sort of messing about would put me off.

Another factor to consider is that at £130 an hour she doesn't look like VFM. No mention of OWO or FK. In Southend she's competing with Spanish/Romainian prossies that are much younger/svelte at £100/hour.

I messaged her through AW asking if she did FK & OWO when her profile first appeared on AW, I got no reply from her so did not take it any further, glad I didn't now after looking at her last pic on craiglist.