Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: BlondeSara22 - Walthamstow  (Read 1053 times)

spiderwebber

External Link/Members Only

After the B&S punt (reviewed)  I walked out and had another girl as a back up option.
Called her, and she was available - at the same flat opposite HSBC and the old cinema where I had a great time with another girl - the girls here tend to be pretty good punts so I thought I'd have a go.
Pictures looked good, sounded slutty on the phone - services confirmed - 1 hour of OWO, CIM, FK and fucking with some foot fetish footjob and cunnilingus.

Anyway, got there, she opened the door - definitely the same girl in the pics - slim, tall at about 5'9".
She took me in the room (shoes off first) where she smiling and laughing asked what services, I confirmed what I had on the phone and she said no kissing on lips - this is a deal breaker for me, and I had confirmed it with her - so I told her this and then decided to walk.
I had that vibe which meant shit punt so i'm glad I walked. Waste of my time.

I then walked back to the station and made my way home with heavy balls.

ramrodronnie

External Link/Members Only

After the B&S punt (reviewed)  I walked out and had another girl as a back up option.
Called her, and she was available - at the same flat opposite HSBC and the old cinema where I had a great time with another girl - the girls here tend to be pretty good punts so I thought I'd have a go.
Pictures looked good, sounded slutty on the phone - services confirmed - 1 hour of OWO, CIM, FK and fucking with some foot fetish footjob and cunnilingus.

Anyway, got there, she opened the door - definitely the same girl in the pics - slim, tall at about 5'9".
She took me in the room (shoes off first) where she smiling and laughing asked what services, I confirmed what I had on the phone and she said no kissing on lips - this is a deal breaker for me, and I had confirmed it with her - so I told her this and then decided to walk.
I had that vibe which meant shit punt so i'm glad I walked. Waste of my time.

I then walked back to the station and made my way home with heavy balls.

Bloody hell spiderwebber.  All in all you didn't have a very good day mate? But well done you for walking Twice!! Thanks for both of your Reviews mate.  :hi:

spiderwebber

Bloody hell spiderwebber.  All in all you didn't have a very good day mate? But well done you for walking Twice!! Thanks for both of your Reviews mate.  :hi:

Cheers man, thing in before finally leaving I searched AW on my phone for anything close by - there was sod all which took my fancy - I did call
External Link/Members Only  But she said OWO and FK were both extra each - waste of time that was - and to make matters worse my phone has content lock, so need to use the Tor browser (Red Onion) to search - that kills the battery - so my juice ran out.

Shitty day for punting.

ramrodronnie

Cheers man, thing in before finally leaving I searched AW on my phone for anything close by - there was sod all which took my fancy - I did call
External Link/Members Only  But she said OWO and FK were both extra each - waste of time that was - and to make matters worse my phone has content lock, so need to use the Tor browser (Red Onion) to search - that kills the battery - so my juice ran out.

Shitty day for punting.

Well you saved yer dosh, and yer wonga can be spent on another day spiderwebber with a recommended WG off here mate.  :thumbsup:

Offline poi

Sorry to see you had a few bad punt

Best to put Romanian in your black list then you have more chance to have a better punt .

Good luck  :hi:

ramrodronnie

Sorry to see you had a few bad punt

Best to put Romanian in your black list then you have more chance to have a better punt .

Good luck  :hi:

I know that there are some crap punts with a lot of the Romanian WGs poi. But any careful homework on this site can throw up some little gems, as I personally have found out.

spiderwebber

Offline Popperpumppunt

Shitty day for punting.

There's a way to get round the content block...when you google adultwork, select the first option, it will then ask you if you want to view the full website or to view the app. Choose the app. It doesn't get blocked