Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Angellory - excellent Romanian girl in Paddington  (Read 5552 times)

43 review(s) for angellory (35 positive, 4 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline JamesRockford

External Link/Members Only

Cost £100 for 1 hour incall, incl CIM

Location: Flat in a house in busy part of Paddington/Edgware Rd area, close to the College located on Paddington Green.   Traffic in the area can get very very bad.  Parking was tricky but I found something eventually.  Otherwise Edgware Road tube is about 4 minutes walk from her.  Flat seemed impeccable, bedroom was clean and smelled good, small ensuite bathroom with shower cubicle.  Dry warm towel provided but I do always bring my own.

The girl: Age 26ish, size 8/10, breath was fresh.  She's quite pretty and speaks in a mellow, confident tone.  Very friendly and confident.  Smooth skin, and well shaven down below.  Well groomed - hair seemed clean and nails well kept.  Her English is very good, and her comms were clear.  Tattoos on her back, nothing offensive and her skin still felt smooth.

Service: We ended up chatting a lot (maybe 20% of punting time) because I felt in the mood for it and she was responsive - Lots of FK, exploring of bodies, she's fairly sensual and seemed interested in me and in providing a good service. Some RO, followed by sex in prone bone which was excellent.  Finished at my request with owo and cim.  Total time spent including showers was 1hr 10 mins.

Conclusion: A solid punt, which I thoroughly enjoyed.  No regrets and great value for money.

Return: Yes 80% likelihood if I don't get distracted by new girls.

« Last Edit: February 11, 2016, 07:57:48 pm by JamesRockford »

ramrodronnie

External Link/Members Only

Cost £100 for 1 hour incall, incl CIM

Location: Flat in a house in busy part of Paddington/Edgware Rd area, close to the College located on Paddington Green.   Traffic in the area can get very very bad.  Parking was tricky but I found something eventually.  Otherwise Edgware Road tube is about 4 minutes walk from her.  Flat seemed impeccable, bedroom was clean and smelled good, small ensuite bathroom with shower cubicle.  Dry warm towel provided but I do always bring my own.

The girl: Age 26ish, size 8/10, breath was fresh.  She's quite pretty and speaks in a mellow, confident tone.  Very friendly and confident.  Smooth skin, and well shaven down below.  Well groomed - hair seemed clean and nails well kept.  Her English is very good, and her comms were clear.  Tattoos on her back, nothing offensive and her skin still felt smooth.

Service: We ended up chatting a lot (maybe 20% of punting time) because I felt in the mood for it and she was responsive - Lots of FK, exploring of bodies, she's fairly sensual and seemed interested in me and in providing a good service. Some RO, followed by sex in prone bone which was excellent.  Finished at my request with owo and cim.  Total time spent including showers was 1hr 10 mins.

Conclusion: A solid punt, which I thoroughly enjoyed.  No regrets and great value for money.

Return: Yes 80% likelihood if I don't get distracted by new girls.

Thanks for the Review JR. Nice one mate, sounds like you had a good punt with this little beauty. I know that many of the Romanian WGs have a bad reputation, but there are some out there that put there that put other Romanian competition to shame. I'll put this young lady onto my HL thanks to you Review mate.  :thumbsup: :hi:

Offline claretandblue

Nice review, she does seem like a safe bet at the moment  :hi:

Offline Honestpunter

Angellory is my next choice!!

Glad you enjoyed.

Angellory, Eva and passion paula recently moved to this location, they used to be in earls court.

What is the new bedroom like?
I'm planning some filming with Angellory (have done it already with eva and paula) and would like to know if it is a bright room, one of the bedrooms in earls court wasnt very bright and my video looks a little bit dark...

I've seen angellory's priv gallery and her ass looks quite nice, how would you rate it? I love rounded asses  :yahoo:
Looks like her boobs are really small, but I wouldnt mind as I'm looking forward to that ass riding me.  :wacko:

Thanks for your review, very useful for me as I might see her this weekend.

:hi:

Offline JamesRockford

I've seen angellory's priv gallery and her ass looks quite nice, how would you rate it? I love rounded asses  :yahoo:
Looks like her boobs are really small, but I wouldnt mind as I'm looking forward to that ass riding me.  :wacko:

Ass was perfect and bigger than I expected from her pics - smooth and ample - no dimples. I'm not an ass man but I found her ass very enjoyable while pumping her prone bone.

Boobs were natural BB I would guess - not droopy - but not magnetic either.  I didn't spend much time on them

Offline Honestpunter

Saw Angellory over the weekend!

I can easily say that it has been the best service I have received in these 3-4 years of punting in London!

Perhaps I was lucky that "we clicked".

Review to be posted soon!

ramrodronnie

Saw Angellory over the weekend!

I can easily say that it has been the best service I have received in these 3-4 years of punting in London!

Review to be posted soon!

Sounds good Honestpunter. I look forward to reading your Review mate.  :thumbsup: :hi:

Offline JamesRockford

Glad to hear that you enjoyed it!  Sorry but I don't think that you two could have 'clicked' because she said that she only had eyes for me.

Offline SamLP

:lol: Easy there Romeo  ;)

She is easily in my top 5 top punts. I would say we clicked too but the best bet would be she's that good and clicks with most of her punters. I've had a couple of great sessions with her and she told me there's only 3 or 4 clients she really loves having sex with and apparently I was one of them, but I took that with a pinch of salt despite the sweaty passion filled punt laden with enough compliments to make me feel like a king. She did add at the end "it's only sex though, I don't love you" which made me laugh.

ramrodronnie

Glad to hear that you enjoyed it!  Sorry but I don't think that you two could have 'clicked' because she said that she only had eyes for me.

:lol: JR. Yeah, well she hasn't had the pleasure of me yet mate.  :sarcastic:

Offline JamesRockford

:lol: JR. Yeah, well she hasn't had the pleasure of me yet mate.  :sarcastic:

Go for it Ronnie.  Some girls seem to do this job grudgingly but happily grab the money.  I liked the fact that she took pride in giving a really good service and that her flat was impeccably clean. 

ramrodronnie

Go for it Ronnie.  Some girls seem to do this job grudgingly but happily grab the money.  I liked the fact that she took pride in giving a really good service and that her flat was impeccably clean.

I certainly intend to JR, but getting over to where she is in London is a nightmare for me over here in Essex. But I would love to give her a portion of helmet, especially if she gives a Great DFK. :wacko: :wackogirl: :D

Offline mrx007

Saw her in Paddington Green where I was hoping she was moving to as it's only a pain to get to as opposed to Earl's Court which is a huge f+cking pain to get to (there is a difference).

Nice girl, quite pretty, kind-of overall bigger than I was expecting but quite sexy.

Filmed myself getting blown which I found hugely erotic and the first time I've ever done this. Wanted to see her again to make more of the cumshot...

Great girl really.

ramrodronnie

Saw her in Paddington Green where I was hoping she was moving to as it's only a pain to get to as opposed to Earl's Court which is a huge f+cking pain to get to (there is a difference).

Nice girl, quite pretty, kind-of overall bigger than I was expecting but quite sexy.

Filmed myself getting blown which I found hugely erotic and the first time I've ever done this. Wanted to see her again to make more of the cumshot...

Great girl really.

So Paddington Green is easier to get to by driving from Essex then mrx007?

Offline mrx007

So Paddington Green is easier to get to by driving from Essex then mrx007?

Yes it's a pain but less of a pain than Earl's Court but I think she's back in Earl's Court now...

ramrodronnie

Yes it's a pain but less of a pain than Earl's Court but I think she's back in Earl's Court now...

Cheers mrx007. I'll have to Google that and see what the route is like. If better? I'll give her a porking for sure mate.  :thumbsup:

Offline Honestpunter

Hahahaha easy tigers!!

She updated her priv gallery with some photos from our video!! :D

She is a really nice girl and service wise is difficult to compare!

She liked the fact that I'm from ....... She loves people from that part of the world!

Of course she could be saying nice things to all of us, but this girl is seriously a good punt!
A bit bigger than expected (not a problem for me at all)

Flat is much nicer than the one in earls court, nice and bright for making a video, mine was taken with really good quality.

Offline punk

:lol: Easy there Romeo  ;)

She is easily in my top 5 top punts. I would say we clicked too but the best bet would be she's that good and clicks with most of her punters. I've had a couple of great sessions with her and she told me there's only 3 or 4 clients she really loves having sex with and apparently I was one of them, but I took that with a pinch of salt despite the sweaty passion filled punt laden with enough compliments to make me feel like a king. She did add at the end "it's only sex though, I don't love you" which made me laugh.

I always think if she loves sex with you, why not fuck you for free?  :unknown:

Gonzo Vegetable

hmmm she's got an interesting tattoo.
It's visible in some of her pvt gallery photos, 3rd line down, 3+4 pics across.
It looks like a winged deity of some type.
I'm just wondering about it, do any of our membership know what it might be?

Offline SamLP

I always think if she loves sex with you, why not fuck you for free?  :unknown:

Because they love the ££ even more. It's a business after all so no doubt each girl will have clients she enjoys having sex with but will still charge them. Only situation where a girl will offer it for free is if she develops EAS towards a punter. The sex is just a physical pleasure.

Offline Hobbit

Great girl really.

When you mean "kind of overall bigger", how big are we talking about? Size 12 or bigger?

ramrodronnie

Size 10 max in my opinion

IMO, size 10 is a nice size, perfect really.  :thumbsup:

Offline Hobbit

IMO, size 10 is a nice size, perfect really.  :thumbsup:

I agree! However, a size 8 is always nice also, especially if they have a very nice tight pussy to go with it.  :)

ramrodronnie

I agree! However, a size 8 is always nice also, especially if they have a very nice tight pussy to go with it.  :)

+1 LuvellyJubbly

Offline Honestpunter

Yeah she is size 10, a nice size 10, no belly so for me was great!
I prefer size 8 with a round ass.

Offline punk

Because they love the ££ even more. It's a business after all so no doubt each girl will have clients she enjoys having sex with but will still charge them. Only situation where a girl will offer it for free is if she develops EAS towards a punter. The sex is just a physical pleasure.

Too True   :scare: They get paid to fuck and get the pleasure out of it some times.

On a slightly different note, the best Prossies are the ones who enjoy sex period.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2016, 05:55:50 pm by punk »