Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: What's wrong with seeing (with protection) a girl who does bareback?  (Read 5494 times)

Offline HappyandLucky

All WGs will tell you that the percentage of punters who want and ask for bareback sex is pretty high. Maybe the risk adds to the thrill for these guys.
Really? No WG has bent forward in cowgirl and whispered in my ear that most punters ask for BB.  :unknown:

vw

All WGs will tell you that the percentage of punters who want and ask for bareback sex is pretty high. Maybe the risk adds to the thrill for these guys.

The ones they refuse you mean !

If the risk is what they crave why have street whores all but gone out of business !

Randolph69

Really? No WG has bent forward in cowgirl and whispered in my ear that most punters ask for BB.  :unknown:
No, that would be for her to suggest it was available. I'm not saying that.
Just that there are a lot of punters who don't like using condoms, and don't give a fuck about the risk.
You would hope that most WGs would refuse to go bareback, but I'm aware of one or two who are not that bothered if it's a lucrative 2 or 3 hour punt, whatever they may say in their profiles. 

Offline Roth

No, that would be for her to suggest it was available. I'm not saying that.
Just that there are a lot of punters who don't like using condoms, and don't give a fuck about the risk.
You would hope that most WGs would refuse to go bareback, but I'm aware of one or two who are not that bothered if it's a lucrative 2 or 3 hour punt, whatever they may say in their profiles.

Links please? :unknown:

Offline Bitofluff

Christ. I had a breakage on one punt and god waiting for 2 weeks before I could get tested was truely a living nightmare.

If that was with a wg who offered bb if probably wouldn't have slept a night. That experience alone made me consider retiring. But nah  :rolleyes:

Randolph69

Links please? :unknown:
Ah you have put me on the spot there Roth.
I was given a couple of names by another WG I know well, and who had taken part in 3somes with both of them in the past.
I need to double-check with her before naming and shaming though; I do not want to name the wrong ones (as both use names similar to ones used by other girls). But I shall get back to you on this.

vw

I need to double-check with her before naming and shaming though

Another prossie permission seeking punter, do you belong here ?

Will you seek permission for your next review to ?

What are you a punter or a lap dog ?

Randolph69

Another prossie permission seeking punter, do you belong here ?

Will you seek permission for your next review to ?

What are you a punter or a lap dog ?
I don't need permission from anyone.
I said I want to make sure I have the WG's profile names correct before posting them!

Jesus there are some bellends on this site  :angry:

Offline Jimmyredcab

I don't need permission from anyone.

I said I want to make sure I have the WG's profile names correct before posting them!

Jesus there are some bellends on this site :angry:

Maybe you should piss off then.   :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi:

No offence meant.     :rolleyes:

Offline cueball

I need to double-check with her before naming

What were the point of mentioning it in the first place then :dash:

You're on a punters forum, ofcourse you're going to get asked to back your statement up. Roth hasn't put you in a spot, you have done that all on your own.

Let the rest of us find out the hard way and you keep quiet, gloating in the knowledge that you knew something we don't.

Let's hope the next time you need to know something one of us is as economical with the facts as you.

Offline cueball

I don't need permission from anyone y

You say that

I need to double-check with her before naming and shaming though

But say this earlier

You're right, I'm quoting the latest one

vw

Yes the bellend in the mirror read cueball's post, you are such a twat you don't even know what you typed !

Offline Roth

Ah you have put me on the spot there Roth.
I was given a couple of names by another WG I know well, and who had taken part in 3somes with both of them in the past.
I need to double-check with her before naming and shaming though; I do not want to name the wrong ones (as both use names similar to ones used by other girls). But I shall get back to you on this.

So it's a case of he said, she said, they said.....   :dash:  Sounds like you don't really know and either your prossie mates are trying to diss the competition and your just setting it all up for another post or your maybe just a troll? :dash: :dash:

Either way it smells of bullshit!  :bomb:

Randolph69

You say that

But say this earlier

You're right, I'm quoting the latest one
I have calmed down now - apologies for the language earlier. It's because I don't take kindly to online insults.

Look guys, there is a big difference between 'asking permission' and checking the accuracy of WG's names before posting them on this site, do you not see that? I have certainly not contradicted myself.

I shall make these checks, then name them for anyone who cares.

The point I was making on this thread is that restricting punts to WGs who say they don't do bareback is very sensible, but it does not eliminate the risk entirely, because you cannot rely on everything a WG says being the absolute truth.
All punting involves an element of risk; all we can do is manage it as best we can, and get check-ups from our doctors on a regular basis. For my part, the pleasure I get from punting is worth the risk. 

vw

I have calmed down now - apologies for the language earlier. It's because I don't take kindly to online insults.

More bullshit !

Can you point out these insults please ?

Randolph69

More bullshit !

Can you point out these insults please ?
You are right, VW - why would anyone feel insulted at being called a prossie permission seeking punter and lapdog?

Offline Jimmyredcab

I assume that EVERY prostitute does bareback ------------ maybe with regulars, maybe with Sergei or maybe when she goes out on a Friday night.   :hi: :hi: :hi:

Online The_Don

I assume that EVERY prostitute does bareback ------------ maybe with regulars, maybe with Sergei or maybe when she goes out on a Friday night.   :hi: :hi: :hi:

Indeed, this could apply to most people.

Offline cueball

I shall make these checks, then name them for anyone who cares.

It's down to you now, you've thrown out the statement, we're now waiting for the back up facts.

Yes, none of us are dumb enough to think that we're not podging lasses that aren't bb'ing their pimps/BF's/landlords etc etc but if you've got knowledge of a prossie that bb's punters under the radar then it's only fair to share it with us as some of us might be looking at punting with her and prefer to know as much as we can before knocking on the door.

Offline NIK

Can all members involved in this calm down and quit the insults, otherwise the thread will have to be locked.
I have already edited a couple, however the insults are not just one way. He may or not may give the links, but allow him time to decide.

However in my experience of bb discussions in the past people rarely, and understandably, give links to practitioners apart from ones who openly advertise it. When you think about it unless a prossy advertises it giving a link would be pretty pointless as she would merely deny it, and it would again develop into a slanging match.

Offline cueball

When you think about it unless a prossy advertises it giving a link would be pretty pointless as she would merely deny it, and it would again develop into a slanging match.

Agreed, it's a pointless minefield when I think about it

Offline Sonny Crockett

All I will say is that at the end of the day, it is up to the punter themselves whether they wish to embark on a punt with a lady that provides bareback. Surely they know the risks involved.

Type_O_Negative

At the end of the day we do not know what prossies do after working hours. Like many here i do assume they do unprotected sex with somebody.

vw

Agreed, it's a pointless minefield when I think about it

Often the new trying to improve their stock by claiming superieor knowledge on these matters.  Think the whole thing was about this matter rather than people wanting links.

Pointless in the end only one person is responsibly for my sexual health and health in general, yes me !

Not sure what to think about the insults as mine were not deleted.

willmo1

Slightly off topic but Ive been using condoms for so long now its become the norm. Once you get the macho bareback thing out of your head and realise that the ultra thin skins around these days are so close to the real thing that its not worth fretting about. Most of being inside a girl is in your head anyway and risking your health for the sake of a bit of slime on your cock is plain stupid. Enjoy it for what it is and forget about past civvie sex because its another world.

Offline Roth

Slightly off topic but Ive been using condoms for so long now its become the norm. Once you get the macho bareback thing out of your head and realise that the ultra thin skins around these days are so close to the real thing that its not worth fretting about. Most of being inside a girl is in your head anyway and risking your health for the sake of a bit of slime on your cock is plain stupid. Enjoy it for what it is and forget about past civvie sex because its another world.

Fucking well said.  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Type_O_Negative

Well, i work with very young English girls and sometimes we talk about nights out. Some of these girls do not care about safe sex. One of them is pregnant now after having unprotected sex with a stranger in da club. And the biggest problem for her now is the fact she doesn't know a father of her child. So i said what about HIV? She didn't give a fuck about it...  :bomb: :bomb: :bomb:

Offline Roth

Well, i work with very young English girls and sometimes we talk about nights out. Some of these girls do not care about safe sex. One of them is pregnant now after having unprotected sex with a stranger in da club. And the biggest problem for her now is the fact she doesn't know a father of her child. So i said what about HIV? She didn't give a fuck about it...  :bomb: :bomb: :bomb:

Just goes to show that civvie birds can be fucking dangerous.  :scare: :bomb:

Type_O_Negative

Just goes to show that civvie birds can be fucking dangerous.  :scare: :bomb:

Fucking dangerous and fucking stupid because these girls i work with are nurses so they have proper medical education  :bomb:

Offline Trenlover

I guess if your extremely risk averse then it will be an issue.

The biggest worry for me is herpes HSV2 which you can catch even with a condom and I suppose barebackers are at significantly higher risk.

Offline Horizontal pleasures

I was going to keep off this thread but decided to come in.

There is much strange reasoning going on here. There must be loads of gents do bareback as there are loads of ladies who do advertise it in the categories - bareback or oral without or unprotected sex - and these ladies survive and have clients. So maybe there are gents on here who keep quiet or do not tell the truth - to transfer the epithet, they do not feel safe to 'come out'.

Given that we believe that most ladies do bareback whether with clients or other partners and do not advertise it, what about the risk? I try and make careful choices. It is fortunate that I am happy with older, larger, provincial or suburban ladies - mainly but not exclusively British and often with a dusty phone (and biy are they randy!). . I do not usually punt in cosmopolitan central urban areas - not only becuase I rarely go to them anyway. I often go for new ladies who might have had less exposure. So they are less busy and take the time to be tested - not foolproof but another factor.

When I do use an umbrella it interferes with my orgasm, so at age 74 and with a good medical education, I am prepared to take the risks which I have weighed up. So far I have remained safe. I do get tested from time to time and for those who are close enough I like Doctor Today.

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: February 13, 2016, 05:12:46 pm by Horizontal pleasures »

willmo1

I mean the norm for me Type O and agree that youngsters still dont understand whats involved with unsafe sex. I was a holiday rep years ago and shagged dozens of civvies bareback and picked up one pox after another, but nothing off a wg using condoms. Owo likewise all clear.

Offline Olivia

• Service Provider
Fuck me, I can't believe some of shite some people write on here. I've been punting 30 yrs , fucked most of Sheffields finest, spent thousands as others will have. I'M CONVINCED ALL THE GIRLS Will offer BB after you become a regular, we all know it so the risk is always there. Like it's been said you've to decide on risk. Point is Don't be fooled there all at it, even in the best parlours.

You're attempting to assert, as fact, what is merely your opinion.  To suggest those in disagreement with you are in any way foolish or naive is an insult to your fellow punters intelligence, never mind those of us prostitutes who never have, nor ever will, engage in the provision of bareback services.  Your accusations are unsubstantiated inaccuracies, clearly uncorroborated by the vast majority of your contemporaries.

Offline One Eyed Snake

You're attempting to assert, as fact, what is merely your opinion.  To suggest those in disagreement with you are in any way foolish or naive is an insult to your fellow punters intelligence, never mind those of us prostitutes who never have, nor ever will, engage in the provision of bareback services.  Your accusations are unsubstantiated inaccuracies, clearly uncorroborated by the vast majority of your contemporaries.
Hi, I'm only going off 30 yrs experience, I don't do BB but the times it's been offered is unbelivable.

Randolph69

Although fairly new on this site, I too am a seasoned campaigner, having punted regularly for about 25 years. My experience is that, whilst the majority of prostitutes will never go bareback even with a regular client, there is a sizeable minority who will do, particularly when given the prospect of an overnight or weekend booking with a well-known regular.

So to return to the topic, if a punter uses protection, is he any safer if he limits his punts to those prostitutes who refuse to go bareback in any circumstances?
Not really, because many WGs have relationships outside of work, and since they are more than likely to be on the pill or have a coil fitted, they won't be using condoms with their boyfriend/partner/pimp. The type of bloke who is happy for his girlfriend to make her living as a prostitute is hardly likely to be clean as the driven snow in the genital area himself, is he?
So it can be argued that WGs who DO offer bareback are no more risky than those who don't!
Bottom line is, ALWAYS use a condom, and furthermore, always carry your own with you.

Randolph69

However in my experience of bb discussions in the past people rarely, and understandably, give links to practitioners apart from ones who openly advertise it. When you think about it unless a prossy advertises it giving a link would be pretty pointless as she would merely deny it, and it would again develop into a slanging match.

I did check on those names today as I said I would (WGs who say they don't go bareback but sometimes will). I have only identified two, however the WG I spoke to, who has no reason to lie about it, said she had been in 3somes with several more who went bareback, but she did not know their AW names.

AS NIK advises, it would be pointless giving a link, but I am happy to pass the two names I know on to anyone who is interested and who sends me a PM

vw

I did check on those names today as I said I would (WGs who say they don't go bareback but sometimes will). I have only identified two, however the WG I spoke to, who has no reason to lie about it, said she had been in 3somes with several more who went bareback, but she did not know their AW names.

AS NIK advises, it would be pointless giving a link, but I am happy to pass the two names I know on to anyone who is interested and who sends me a PM

So the lapdogs owner doesn't know the names but you are happy to pass on, feel this is an exercise to get some PM friends !   :sarcastic:

Thanks but I tried and I may not send you a PM for some reason. Maybe you can try sending one to me, thanks, HP

Randolph69

So the lapdogs owner doesn't know the names but you are happy to pass on, feel this is an exercise to get some PM friends !   :sarcastic:
Your post makes no sense.

I said I would check that the one or two names I had been told were correct. I have now done this, and if you PM me I shall happily give them to you.

I said I would check that the one or two names I had been told were correct. I have now done this, and if you PM me I shall happily give them to you.

"User 'Randolph69' can not receive personal messages"

Offline Nagilum

Your post makes no sense.

Why not tell all reading this thread in the future?

Randolph69

"User 'Randolph69' can not receive personal messages"
I have been puzzling over this HP. It appears that as I am still classified as a new member, Admin has not yet enabled this facility for me.

Randolph69

Why not tell all reading this thread in the future?
See NIK's message #70 on Page 3

Offline Titi

**With** protection, I mean, of course.  Without - yeah it's obvious.
Not that I would, or have done, or intend to or anything.  I'm just wondering why we often see "Bareback/UPS -  :vomit:" as an almost automatic post on some reviews/questions.

Here's my thinking.  All WG visits are not without risk, so by definition if you keep punting then sooner or later you will visit one who has something, but you're protected so you go away none the wiser.  With a barebacker, the risk of her having something is greater of course, but you're still protected, so again you go away none the wiser.  So what's the issue?  Is it just that the risk is higher for no really good reason, or do barebackers tend in general to give worse service, or is there more to it than that?

What sort of stupid question is this? Smart WGs do not offer bareback for their own safety. A smart punter should also stay away from a barebacker.

PickleTwiddler

What sort of stupid question is this?

There should be no such thing as a stupid question.  Stupid *actions* are another story, but by asking questions and learning from the answers we can avoid stupid actions.

Offline Roth

There should be no such thing as a stupid question.  Stupid *actions* are another story, but by asking questions and learning from the answers we can avoid stupid actions.

Fair point but if you see too many barebackers your little Twiddler might well and truly turn into a Pickle:lol: