Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Best tits/chebs on AdultWork?  (Read 506474 times)

Offline tantric talents

"Varga"? Can't quite read the writing on her passport :D
Yes looks like Varga Klalkka. May be a profile plant for Sergei or perhaps a traded one if its not B & S? Couldn't get the main profile pic to show anything on Tineye

Offline tantric talents

Cracking choices...my best from this lot has to be -

External Link/Members Only

What a pair .......and great pics  :wacko:
+1
I saw Aussie Jemma a few years ago.
I seem to remember she said she had her tits just "slightly" enhanced in Switzerland? For a lot of money. Would explain why she is rather pricey! Not a great fan of silicone but these were stonkers.
Not a bad punt either as I recall. My notes say she is allergic to most condoms except Durex. She must have got them from Japan though as I remember them being somewhat tight and rather dampening to the ardour at the time .
I also remember giving her one on my earliest glowing feedback reviews on A/W and not getting one back which rather pissed me off. Hi hum :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: August 13, 2015, 09:21:49 am by tantric talents »

Offline socks

"Varga"? Can't quite read the writing on her passport :D
If it and her profile pics are of the same bird then the lensman is a photographic/shopping genius!

Offline berksboy

Posted in this thread already, years ago, but she's back!
And I do like the look of these tits...

Hidden Image/Members Only
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Sure looks hot but at only £60 a hr something has got to be wrong ?

Offline The_Don

Sure looks hot but at only £60 a hr something has got to be wrong ?

Just after my review she put her prices up to £100, then back to £70 now £60

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=49433.0

In hindsight I would say Neg now

Yet you only rate a neutral?

Anyway, her previous profile: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

« Last Edit: August 13, 2015, 09:08:54 pm by The_Don »

Offline berksboy

Thanks Don , thought she was too good for that price.

LL

There was an older review of her (previous profile) whereby the punter tells of how she was so disinterested that she started watching a movie on her phone whilst he was fucking her form behind!  I think that would make for an interesting punt.  Closest I've come to it was one time when I saw a Romanian girl she was texting another punter whilst I was doing her from behind  :D

Offline dboy74

There was an older review of her (previous profile) whereby the punter tells of how she was so disinterested that she started watching a movie on her phone whilst he was fucking her form behind!  I think that would make for an interesting punt.  Closest I've come to it was one time when I saw a Romanian girl she was texting another punter whilst I was doing her from behind  :D

That's nothing! I once had a WG whose next punter was waiting at the end of the bed

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=46624.0   :D

Offline berksboy

"Round 2 on with a couple of macs (to be sure)"   

I hope not mate as 2 are not as safe as 1 !

Offline tazman1002001

Sucked on these babies tonight.....great looking Spanish girl with a body to die for and she has just had her boobs done.....very natural and look great.....no scarring as it was done just under the nipple....

Check these pics out -

And

Sorry can't do th attaché image thing if anyone can add the pics that would be great
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline tantric talents

Yes Eva is gorgeous. You lucky Glasweigians! I am surprised a Spanish girl like her can cope with all that Scottish cool weather!  :hi:

Timmy2

For me, SophieFox
She tours all the time
Her tits are enhanced but they are perfect

Raddy

Offline grandaddybadman

Banned reason: Troll, "inshallah" WTF.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline webpunter

where is she based ?
Judging by the size of them then pick a couple of counties and you won't be far off.  Sure i saw her profile showing Heathrow area / west london at some stage

LL

Judging by the size of them then pick a couple of counties and you won't be far off.  Sure i saw her profile showing Heathrow area / west london at some stage

:lol: (。 ㅅ 。)

Offline MintRoyale

Yeah they're bolt ons, but she's also a published Hungarian playmate

I'll post a review on her shortly

Offline tazman1002001

Yes Eva is gorgeous. You lucky Glasweigians! I am surprised a Spanish girl like her can cope with all that Scottish cool weather!  :hi:

We keep her all hot and bothered enough in the bedroom so she doesn't feel the cold lol..

She is studying at Uni up here so that's why she is about in Scotland....
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline jar001

This girl has the perfect breasts and I have sampled them.

Offline Allnewman

Offline tazman1002001

For me, SophieFox
She tours all the time
Her tits are enhanced but they are perfect

Raddy

Only thing with Sophie is that there have been reports of her PG scamming....ie placing her profile for a day or two all over the UK but not actually being there .....
Banned by:

Timmy2

Only thing with Sophie is that there have been reports of her PG scamming....ie placing her profile for a day or two all over the UK but not actually being there .....
+1
Raddy

Online akauya

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

in your face I think

What a handful... how much do you reckon each tit weighs? I think 3 kilos each :D

Offline tazman1002001

Banned by:

slow and low

Mia and Red Hair Cutie have perfect, natural breasts. No argument they are beautiful. Mia's are small and perfect for her petite size 8 body, Ann's are full and firm.

Offline Longlife

Offline Roth

You would have to go a long way to beat these:

Now they are fucking perfect.   :rose: :rose:

Please save me the trouble of searching and post a link.  Ta!  :drinks: :drinks:

Offline Roth

There you go. Even better in the flesh.

Cheers Mate.   :drinks: :drinks: I need to start travelling! She's fucking gorgeous :kissgirl:
« Last Edit: December 06, 2015, 04:19:47 pm by Roth »

Offline Longlife

She tours around. I saw her in Chelmsford.

Offline Roth

Let's hope she tours Bristol sometime soon!  :lol: :lol: :lol: :wacko: :lol: :lol:

Offline tazman1002001

Banned by:

Offline Stiltskin

What's she like? The only FR said she had dodgy teeth.

Offline berksboy

She sure as a nice set of Bristol's .

LL

Nice tits!
Just a shame she reminds me of the rough one from Littlemix (Jessie).

Offline socks

Lovely tits but calling yourself anal skill carmen yet charging £50 extra for putting that to the test takes the piss :dash:

Offline Owwhatanight

Riley-Lee in East Mids has a cracking pair on External Link/Members Only today in media shot if not try below

External Link/Members Only  :hi: oh and there real

Offline bbwandy72

For those of us that like the larger things in life, NikNak surely has to be a contender:

Profile: External Link/Members Only