Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Best tits/chebs on AdultWork?  (Read 506745 times)

Ravanelli

Obviously fake tits - but good ones.  Imagine them oiled up for a baby-oil titwank
Sergei seems to have landed in Cardiff with the new profiles popping up - he must be desperate
And he had to pay 6 quid to get into the country on the bridge - bet he's well fucked off.  Think they should provide an option 6 quid to enter or 12 to leave - know which i'd be happier paying :)

You can't get a good tit wank with tits like that, you need a bit of floppiness for a good tit wank!..... In the tits obviously, not the cock.

Offline webpunter

You can't get a good tit wank with tits like that, you need a bit of floppiness for a good tit wank!..... In the tits obviously, not the cock.
I like varied TW's.  Sometimes harder [very] enhanced tits which feel good on a B2B massage.  I agree softer types for the full on TW with the melons wrapped round your knob.  My favourites are where the woman has big tits anyway - before some enhancement.  I like the rest of the body not to be too big.  So size 14-16 etc not my thing.  I prefer an 8, 10 or 12 with tits that are large for the body.  I like the phrase 'bolt-ons' used on here

Offline kidpoontang

« Last Edit: December 07, 2014, 10:09:38 pm by kidpoontang »

LL

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=42892.0
Agreed, Audrey has the best tits I have ever seen in person.  I'm sure she must have already been posted in this thread.

Offline jackburton1976

Agreed, Audrey has the best tits I have ever seen in person.  I'm sure she must have already been posted in this thread.

Agreed! I saw her a couple of times when she was in Southfields. Cracking shag too.

Offline Sedlmayer

Hidden Image/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Holy fucking wang!  :yahoo: Does she ever tour to London?  :unknown: She'd make a packet if her service is up to scratch  :cool:
(If she's real, that is........)
« Last Edit: December 11, 2014, 02:12:12 pm by Sedlmayer »

Offline Sedlmayer

Ah yer, Christie, that really attractive MILF that used to be in Nottingham! Those boobs are enhanced though.....also that picture looks a few years old.
Also she didn't use to do penetrative sex, just oral, hand jobs etc (I still had a very good time I have to say). I would check if I were you, particularly at that price..
« Last Edit: December 13, 2014, 12:15:07 pm by Sedlmayer »

Offline Corus Boy

Ah yer, Christie, that really attractive MILF that used to be in Nottingham! Those boobs are enhanced though.....also that picture looks a few years old.
Also she didn't use to do penetrative sex, just oral, hand jobs etc (I still had a very good time I have to say). I would check if I were you, particularly at that price..

Thanks for the info Sedlmayer.  I am not thinking of booking her and enhanced or not her tits looked good at the time of the photo.

Offline Sedlmayer

Thanks for the info Sedlmayer.  I am not thinking of booking her and enhanced or not her tits looked good at the time of the photo.

Arguably the best tit job I've ever seen, and also her pubes weren't just shaved or waxed, but lazered, so no stubble, ever.
Lovely girl...

Offline kidpoontang

Have you seen her?

Yes a couple of times.  The first time was great although even then she kept me waiting.  The second time we met, she kept me waiting for ages (20 minutes) before finally giving up the room number, only the threat of my driving off finally yield a result.

She kept asking me to pay for her friend to join in. Her mate was a grunter so i declined. 

When it came to intercourse she made things as difficult as possible by being awkward and generally obstructive.
Big tits for her size but a total turd.

aquarius___40

Was a bit sceptical about this one so thought I'd take one for the team today.

Unfortunately guys this ones a bait and switch and the glorious tits belong to the bait surprisingly.

:dash:

she back ;)
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Johnnypunter

Finally managed to find time to punt  last week, review to follow. They are just as incredible covered in various liquids :dance: :yahoo:

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
If anyone wants Busty Audrey's PG and you're an established member PM me. It's not worth £2.

any lovely boobs southampton way ?

Offline BillGoldberg

Jeez, so do i

Looks and sounds amazing, especially since she allegedly does CIM, facials and swallow !

I just hope she's legit, although I hold out little hope for that, as typically if it's too good to be true it usually isn't

That, and the zero feedback

LL

That, and the zero feedback
To be fair she hasn't been around for long.  Profile is a month old.  Perhaps she was away for 2 or 3 weeks for Christmas?
Perhaps she prefers to take phone bookings and doesn't bother with the AW booking system.  Anyway, hopefully somebody will take one for the team so we'll know for sure!

password02

To be fair she hasn't been around for long.  Profile is a month old.  Perhaps she was away for 2 or 3 weeks for Christmas?
Perhaps she prefers to take phone bookings and doesn't bother with the AW booking system.  Anyway, hopefully somebody will take one for the team so we'll know for sure!

+1 she does look like she has a superb figure and great tits

Offline Laying Pipe

Angel of HOD.

Although the her photos have been air brushed her tits are fantastic and in reality better than the photos.

Offline cueball

Jeez, so do i

Fuckin hell, what happened, that's not the pic I replied to originally, click the link, them tits now look like spaniels ears

LL

Fuckin hell, what happened, that's not the pic I replied to originally, click the link, them tits now look like spaniels ears
Tell me about it - there's some profile switcheroo business going on here.  I would not have submitted such droopy chesticles to this prestigious thread, that would have only made a mockery of it!  :D

Offline cueball

Tell me about it - there's some profile switcheroo business going on here.  I would not have submitted such droopy chesticles to this prestigious thread, that would have only made a mockery of it!  :D

Bloody hell LL, we've been baited and switched ha ha

any good ones in southampton area ?
thanks 306

Offline socks

They look great. Less so though the cock she's about to lick on the thumbnail for her "Julie fuck with" video. It looks like a little prolapse of the urethra is beginning to form, if you look close enough. Is it that my sexuality is beginning to prolapse too given my studying of the end of the blokes knob?

LL

Looks like she's missing a couple of colt 45s and a matchstick to chew on, she's looking in the mirror and thinking to herself,
“You see, in this world there's two kinds of people, my friend: Those with loaded guns and those who dig. You dig.”

Offline berksboy

Well i would like to give her my gun !

Offline tantric talents

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Wow ! I think they must be the largest areolae I have ever seen on a girl!

Offline cueball

Wow ! I think they must be the largest areolae I have ever seen on a girl!

They are dobbers aren't they!!

Offline tantric talents

Not being a Northern lad never used that one before so I dived into the etymology.
Dobber
1. Dobber , dobbing , dobbin' :- something 'big' - big headache, big penis, big idiot, big fool
1a. England:- A 'dobber' is a large marble (small glass coloured balls kids used to play with)
2. Australia, NZ (?):- to 'dob' someone in means to squeal on someone, to expose them, tell on them
I'll match my blue dobber against your medium stripey marble.

However this one might apply too..
Dobber
A fat northen male or female who live off Greggs, always seen wearing tight leggings and Everlast Tee shirts. The whole family look the same, hence 'look at those fucking dobbers!'
fat dole scum, smokes rollups and waddle when they walk, they even have tits on there backs as there so fat, 'What a pair of dobbers'.

Now this one really got me going...
Dobbers, a powerful phychoactive drug, has many effects, which include, but are not limited to: Uncontrollable fits of laughter, general coordination loss; especially with balance, and increased appreciation of Starbucks, vision problems (may include walls not appearing, which can lead to collisions), and general giddiness. A Dobbers overdose can occur, and the symptons include laughter which reduces the victim to tears, and collapse onto the floor, writhing hysterically.
Yo man, this Dobbers shit is so good, im trippin balls right now bro!

Offline Horizontal pleasures

err what?
Urban Dictionary: dobber
Dobbers, a powerful phychoactive drug, has many effects, which include, but are not limited to: Uncontrollable fits of laughter, general coordination loss; ...

dobber - Cambridge Dictionary - Cambridge University Press
dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/british/dobber
4 days ago - dobber - definition, meaning, audio pronunciation, synonyms and more. What is dobber? a person who secretly tells someone in authority that ...

dobber - Wiktionary
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/dobber
dobber (plural dobbers) ... Nikki is such a dobber, she told the teacher that I hit Karen in the playground. ... dobber m (plural dobbers, diminutive dobbertje n ).

Offline Horizontal pleasures

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

which one has the largest aerials? Both in Brentford, are they related?