Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Best tits/chebs on AdultWork?  (Read 506853 times)

Ravanelli

I know, I am seeing her again this week . I think she's amazing. :drinks:
« Last Edit: November 19, 2014, 05:47:32 pm by Ravanelli »

Offline peewee

Jemmablonde profile seems to be missing. :dash:

Offline cunnyhunt

Jemmablonde profile seems to be missing. :dash:

She has changed her name to the one in Ravenelli's picture post.

Offline tazman1002001

Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

hantsguy123

She has changed her name to the one in Ravenelli's picture post.

Please post a link as I can't find it  :dash:

Online webpunter

Online webpunter

never mind fake profile, fake bosoms
But amazing fake ones.  Was on the scams thread.  Can someone whazz up a pic.  I'm not clever enuf to do this

yorkshire123

But amazing fake ones.  Was on the scams thread.  Can someone whazz up a pic.  I'm not clever enuf to do this

Hidden Image/Members Only

Not for me though  :(

Ravanelli

Not for me though  :(

Truly horrible... Don't think I've ever seen a fake pair tits that resemble frog eyes so much.

Offline Corus Boy

Truly horrible... Don't think I've ever seen a fake pair tits that resemble frog eyes so much.

Offline madeinwales56

Penelope Ferre from Cardiff. Even her verification pic is hot. Check this out ...

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline tazman1002001

External Link/Members Only some video of Peneloppe if you halfpenny already seen it....
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline tazman1002001

Saw this girl tonight....probably has the best tits and most responsive nipples I have ever seen..... She has had an uplift implant put in under her breast to lift them up but apart from that all natural...if someone can put up pics that would be great...
Banned by:

Ravanelli

Saw this girl tonight....probably has the best tits and most responsive nipples I have ever seen..... She has had an uplift implant put in under her breast to lift them up but apart from that all natural...if someone can put up pics that would be great...

These girls who claim to have natural tits because the implants were only for 'uplift' purposes are hilarious. Similar to claiming that the false teeth are all natural because they only had the old ones removed because they weren't that good.

Online webpunter

These girls who claim to have natural tits because the implants were only for 'uplift' purposes are hilarious. Similar to claiming that the false teeth are all natural because they only had the old ones removed because they weren't that good.
WGAF with 'uplifts'.  She looks stunning.  What a bod.  Slim & great tits.  Shame she's in Glasgow.  There is some good news for everyone south of 'Adrian's wall:  "only for 2 weeks" which we hope means 2 weeks until moving south - well she can hardly head north can she ? :)

Ravanelli

Online webpunter

Why not, her tits did!  :D
Touchee ! I do need somewhere to hang my coat :)

Offline spartanwizard

Another big tits EE girl in Manchester if some could post her on her profile page.
External Link/Members Only

Type_O_Negative

Another big tits EE girl in Manchester if some could post her on her profile page.
She reminds me Czech ex-model Veronica Zamanova  :wacko:

Offline Horizontal pleasures

you can see the surgery scar

Ravanelli

Offline tazman1002001

Wow......what a pair and her feedback looks great as well....
Banned by:

Offline HappyandLucky

you can see the surgery scar
Can see what u mean but other snaps on profile like natural. Eitherway if I was in Lancs i would get some inserted movement between them.

Offline Johny Stone

Clearly photoshoped pics of a big romanian unit  :D

Catullus

Sarah Mary has the most beautiful natural tits I have ever seen.

Unfortunately I didn't like her, but occasionally I think of going back just for the view.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2014, 02:38:14 am by Catullus »

Ravanelli

Sarah Mary has the most beautiful natural tits I have ever seen.

Unfortunately I didn't like her, but occasionally I think of going back just for the view.

She looks fit!

t609

Catullus, why didn't you like her if I may ask?

Offline akauya

Splendiferous jugggsicles !!

Shame she isnt in London

Absolutely! Can't stop looking at those tits :)

Curious6705

Absolutely! Can't stop looking at those tits :)

Cripes. I've put her on a HL in case she decides to tour down South. Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Stapler

Are those scars on the sides of her MAGNIFICENT breasts?

..S...
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Ravanelli

Are those scars on the sides of her MAGNIFICENT breasts?

..S...

I don't think so. There are marks at the cleavage probably caused by wearing an underwired bra but where you would expect to see scarring from breast implants there is nothing. My money is on these being real and I pride myself in being able to spot a pair of fake tits even in the bra.

Offline Stapler

I think you are right about her MAGNIFICENT breasts!

..S....
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Ravanelli

I think you are right about her MAGNIFICENT breasts!

..S....

Yes and this girl would definitely need an underwired bra.

Online webpunter

Now these are fake!
Obviously fake tits - but good ones.  Imagine them oiled up for a baby-oil titwank
Sergei seems to have landed in Cardiff with the new profiles popping up - he must be desperate
And he had to pay 6 quid to get into the country on the bridge - bet he's well fucked off.  Think they should provide an option 6 quid to enter or 12 to leave - know which i'd be happier paying :)

Offline Corus Boy

Obviously fake tits - but good ones.  Imagine them oiled up for a baby-oil titwank
Sergei seems to have landed in Cardiff with the new profiles popping up - he must be desperate
And he had to pay 6 quid to get into the country on the bridge - bet he's well fucked off.  Think they should provide an option 6 quid to enter or 12 to leave - know which i'd be happier paying :)

Are you telling me that they don't cross the bridge in or under a lorry?  :lol:

Online webpunter

Are you telling me that they don't cross the bridge in or under a lorry?  :lol:
Under would be good for Sergei - i'm referring to the wheels