Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Best tits/chebs on AdultWork?  (Read 506488 times)

Offline mh

Offline webpunter

All time top tits - i reck

Tia
External Link/Members Only

Jenna

Both based mickey-mouser land.  Only downside is the price that comes with these gorgeous tits

Offline Horizontal pleasures

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

the pic on the left, never mind the profile, focus on the breasts
« Last Edit: March 20, 2014, 10:15:45 pm by Horizontal pleasures »

Offline kfh12345

As a lover of large, full breasts, I personally like the look of this lady: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

And this lady is on my to do list as well: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Also want to see this one: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline akauya

Offline Stapler

Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Rochdull lad

Could almost be her bustier sister.

I would; but not at those prices.

LL

Could almost be her bustier sister.

I would; but not at those prices.
I would too.  But why does she have an expression like she's sticking an ice-cube up her cunt!?  :hi:

SirPhilipXX

What? either she's hanging upside down or they are implants. Makes me wonder how many natural tits some of you one this site have actually experienced.  :unknown:
I disagree - they look natural to me, and fantastic.

Wouldn't you just know she'd be based in Norwich ffs?  :(

Offline KentAde

Has to be these for me....Smiley Miley...
Fuck me they are hot.....and looking forward to seeing them for real soon!  ;)

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Stapler

my sort of breasts, love-em but I might never meet her due to distance

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Stapler

So young to have such saggy tits!

So young to have such saggy tits!

saggy? Full rich and peachy. If you lay down on your back she placed them in front of your face you could suck both nipples at the same time!
« Last Edit: April 05, 2014, 11:09:51 pm by Horizontal pleasures »

Offline Stapler

Saggy was perhaps the wrong word but when she is older they will hang down to her waist.

Offline Sedlmayer

Now those are lovely

Has anybody seen this girl? I really am sorely tempted  :unknown:

Offline nigel4498

They sure are, had the pleasure of spending two hours with Saffron before Christmas. What she can do with those tits on a flaccid member is truly amazing.
Very highly recommended.

Mwtp

And then there's:

:hi:

Yowza!  If I lived nearer to Manchester, I'd be well up for giving her a go.  Shame it looks like it a probable fake :(

LL

These ones have potential
She says in her interview that they're natural but unfortunately there's no actual pics of her tits.  I might have to go and see her just to satisfy my curiosity and release these puppies!
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Siadwel

These ones have potential
She says in her interview that they're natural but unfortunately there's no actual pics of her tits.  I might have to go and see her just to satisfy my curiosity and release these puppies!
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Got excited for a minute 'cos she's not that far from me, but £120 ph, no kissing, no oral?

Have a fucking laugh, love.

LL

Got excited for a minute 'cos she's not that far from me, but £120 ph, no kissing, no oral?
Well she doesn't say explicitly that she doesn't do those things, they're just not listed on her likes.  I have mailed her to ask.

cockneybstrd

Frequently Asked Questions...
Q. How much notice do I need to do a booking?   A. Send me a text if Im free and I will reply. I like at least an hour in advance for an incall booking. I dont like last minute calls as I am not always home.
Q. Will you do bareback?   A. NO! This is for your protection and mine.
Q. Do you do oral or french kissing??   A. Sorry guys, I dont.

be interesting if she says she does do these after her FAQ's I also have a feeling the faceless bra picture is a different bird to the one in the other two pictures.

LL

Q. Do you do oral or french kissing??   A. Sorry guys, I dont.
D'oh! Missed that - sorry.  She's gonna think I'm a right muppet for mailing her to ask about kissing now!

About the pics, they're certainly very different lighting.  However, in the first pic, the faceless bra one, you can see a little gold crucifix hanging from a necklace as well as distinctive jewellery in her navel.  In the second pic I can't make out whether she has the same belly-button jewellery (could be) and there's definitely a necklace that looks like it could also be the same as the one in the first pic.

cockneybstrd

I think the Faq's are a recent addition to her page.

Your probably right I didn't look that closely I just thought it was a bit strange she didn't show her face in it and the faceless picture the tits look superb (though of course the bra helps) compared to what you can see in the others.

LL

These are 'natural' .... :cool:
Probably quite rare to be born with barbed wire around your nipples though.  :hi:

Gordo987

Natural my arse!

Ew, not while there are still some scabby dogs on the street  :vomit:

Offline Sedlmayer

Her intro video is worth a look!

You're not wrong there mate!  :drinks:

Offline Illya Kurakin

Natural my arse!
Having handled said boobs over a three hour session with this lady I have to confess that while they may look artificial, they are the real deal.

Gordo987

Having handled said boobs over a three hour session with this lady I have to confess that while they may look artificial, they are the real deal.

OMG! you lucky fucker! Did you do a FR?  :timeout

Offline akauya

OMG! you lucky fucker! Did you do a FR?  :timeout

Shagbambi rated her newtral... his review here:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=27119.0

Offline Illya Kurakin

I saw her 18 months ago but did not do an FR on this site as was I not active here then. She is very good, very hot, very professional and now very expensive.