Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: xx Katalina xx --- Arnos Grove  (Read 2088 times)

61 review(s) for xx Katalina xx (44 positive, 11 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by ]
11 review(s) for Hot.Katalina (10 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Heph]

brolin_76

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

first punt of this year. and a bad start of 2016. saw her in January. It was actually second time with Katalina.

called her on the day. good comms and quick response. 1 hour booking to her usual place in Arnos grove.

Once arrived she remembered me from last visit. paperwork done we went to bed. Some FK, DFK, OWO teethy and very fast.  :thumbsdown: Sex was not bad. finished 1st round.

few chat and coming to second round then again her teethy OWO. and very fast movements it was like she was forcing me to cum. I told her to bit slow and not to make teethy oral. but she looked upset and told me we had only 15 minutes so I had to be quick. WTF?  :thumbsdown: actually it was 20 minutes from my time. But at the the end it was not going to happen for me her BJ made things worse and I could not get hard it was actually painful. I told her to stop cause  I lost erection already.. got the fuck out here. made my way to home.

would I return? never.

:thumbsdown:

smallindianguy32

Ive seen her 6 times as she a local and obviously well reviewed too.

But 2 times ive said im NEVER going back lol and then gave her a second chance and then third. lol
Shes hot and cold sometimes. Sometimes a right bitch especially on the phone .
After 5 times of booking, she says" why you always texting before booking darling " you cost me booking darling
made me feel like shit lol

she a weird one, but her price point and service and fact shes a local really work for me.
But that being said ive not gone back since august and its a good thing. I dont think i will anymore. I dont miss that kinda smokey breath her on off atitude and rude texts.
but i do miss that insanely hot body those eyes and BJ lips and her accent lol

Offline Cunning Punt

Thanks for these comments. I was considering trying to see her this weekend, but seems a gamble for a 3hr round-trip.

Fine if you're local, as you say.

brolin_76

Ive seen her 6 times as she a local and obviously well reviewed too.

But 2 times ive said im NEVER going back lol and then gave her a second chance and then third. lol
Shes hot and cold sometimes. Sometimes a right bitch especially on the phone .
After 5 times of booking, she says" why you always texting before booking darling " you cost me booking darling
made me feel like shit lol

she a weird one, but her price point and service and fact shes a local really work for me.
But that being said ive not gone back since august and its a good thing. I dont think i will anymore. I dont miss that kinda smokey breath her on off atitude and rude texts.
but i do miss that insanely hot body those eyes and BJ lips and her accent lol

actually she was like you fuck her or get lost. she does not care.  :thumbsdown: 

smallindianguy32

Yes "darling"
Gosh shes an odd one for sure. But sometimes she gets its really right with her service.
But id never recommend anyone travelling to see her.
She books quite a few a day , and is always busy with regulars and doesnt give a fuck who fucks her lol. as long as its ££££
and its the same routine which is rehersed. Straight away from shower greeting with kiss
And that playlist on her laptop ive heard it 6 times now.

anyway she will be busy always. but Im done with her.

Sorry about that emily review. I was considering her for the past year, but the fact she is cold bothers me. and  its £130 and is a weird part of portland street.
And you lillith F- i had the displeasure of seeing that one , december 2014. not great.

Offline Nagilum

I would not recommend this one for the faint of heart.  She is very direct and brutal.

Hot as hell but go in with eyes open. 

JuliusSeizure

I would not recommend this one for the faint of heart.  She is very direct and brutal.

Hot as hell but go in with eyes open.

Any idea if her apartment is a state still? Last time I was there it was messy and the shower didn't even have a head, just a hose with warm water coming out.......

smallindianguy32

that blood shower hasnt had a head for over a year. !!! its pretty ridiculous .
and ive walked in and seen the main sink full of sex toys.
Im sure some peeps can verify .

Everthign is the same. She wont change. But we still come back .

Offline punk

She can stick her Attitude up her Hungarian arse.

She sounds a complete CUNT

I don't mind bit of Attitude but she sounds a complete cold cunt.

Didn't any one tell her she is just selling her pussy.

Sorry i don't care if she was the most beautiful woman in the world.

She will never change because she know's that cocks and £'s will still come through the door.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2016, 08:12:20 pm by punk »

brolin_76

She can stick her Attitude up her Hungarian arse.

She sounds a complete CUNT

I don't mind bit of Attitude but she sounds a complete cold cunt.

Didn't any one tell her she is just selling her pussy.

Sorry i don't care if she was the most beautiful woman in the world.

She will never change because she know's that cocks and £'s will still come through the door.

exactly you are right. she is a complete cunt. and her Hungarian boyfriend/husband is another cunt with no job he sends her here for selling pussy.  :D

Offline HighlyMotivated

Come on mate, you've had a bad service and aired your grievances. A bit low bringing personal details into it!

LL

She wasn't a cunt when I met her. Quite the opposite (not a cock either :D - I mean friendly and polite). Perhaps I caught her on a good day then.

Offline punk

She wasn't a cunt when I met her. Quite the opposite (not a cock either :D - I mean friendly and polite). Perhaps I caught her on a good day then.

Or she was good at the start and has that haze look after servicing too much cock?

Offline Nagilum

Definitely a Marmite girl.   

Type_O_Negative

She was on my radar too but i know from other reviews and conversations she has attitude and is unstable.