Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: oh well £100 saved  (Read 817 times)

Offline insignia

After a boring few days the old chap is sending a message to the brain saying you need a punt. So 2 0 clockish log on to AW in my local area as I couldn't be bothered to drive to Bristol even though its 20 mins away. I  phoned 5 different numbers, no answer. sent 6 different emails of which 4 have been read, no answer. I gave up   
Took the dog for a walk instead

Offline PeachyAssFan

It's happened to me many times on spur of the moment, or unforeseen opportunities crop up.
Is taking the dog for a walk a euphemism. I've not heard that one before :-)

Offline Sonny Crockett

After a boring few days the old chap is sending a message to the brain saying you need a punt. So 2 0 clockish log on to AW in my local area as I couldn't be bothered to drive to Bristol even though its 20 mins away. I  phoned 5 different numbers, no answer. sent 6 different emails of which 4 have been read, no answer. I gave up   
Took the dog for a walk instead

Sorry to hear about your day. We all have them. Hope the walk with your dog was a good one??

Offline insignia

did the same job as a cold shower it was bloody freezing lol

Hartman

Sounds like you had a frustrating afternoon. It's happened to me more than once. Surprising how many WGs don't even have the decency to simply reply with 'sorry, I'm fully booked' or similar.

Offline Sonny Crockett

Sounds like you had a frustrating afternoon. It's happened to me more than once. Surprising how many WGs don't even have the decency to simply reply with 'sorry, I'm fully booked' or similar.

+1,000,000,000

Offline Terenas

Very true. I did however have a polite reply from Polish Lilly when I texted her late one night last week. She wasn't available but encouraged me to visit her the following day. I wasn't able to but the fact that she bothered to reply moved her up my to do list.

Offline Sonny Crockett

Very true. I did however have a polite reply from Polish Lilly when I texted her late one night last week. She wasn't available but encouraged me to visit her the following day. I wasn't able to but the fact that she bothered to reply moved her up my to do list.

+1,000,000,000  :thumbsup:

Great to hear about some professionalism from a WG.