Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Adele4U - Why did I wait so long?  (Read 2094 times)

83 review(s) for Adele4u (81 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline cheek

External Link/Members Only

So yesterday I finally met Adele. I'd been meaning to meet her for a long time, must be 18 months or so. However I'd never been able to set a date that I could until now.
This is the first time i've really booked in advance, with my usual bookings only being 1 day in advance at most. With this Adele's coms were fantastic, answering my questions promptly and in a friendly manner.

Her place is fairly easy to find unless like me you look in the wrong direction for 2 minutes + after being given the exact address. Also a very easy and quick walk from the tube.

Adele greeted me in a black dress and black heels. For some reason I was pretty tense when I arrived, must have been the suspense mixed with the cold weather! Saying this, Adele was very good at making me relax, handing me a drink and making sure I was okay, from this I knew that I was her sole focus for the hour I had booked with her.
This then turned into DFK and hands wandering - at which point I found out she wasn't wearing any knickers!
Moving onto oral both ways which was sublime, Adele made it her mission to tease the hell out of me and I wasn't complaining - by the end of OWO my cock was so slippery and it felt sublime!
RO on Adele with fingers involved too, she made all the right noises before cumming - I'd say this was genuine due to how wet she got at the time and the contractions around my fingers.
Adele then told me she wanted to ride me and we moved through a number of positions before more RO followed by more cowgirl and then a CIM finish which she kept eye contact throughout and whilst swallowing the lot!

We then chatted away before I looked at my phone and realised I'd been there 45 minutes longer than I'd booked, Adele was completely relaxed however - made me another drink and gave me a towel for the shower.

A kiss goodbye and I was on my way, already planning another meet next month!

Why did I wait so bloody long?!?!?!

ramrodronnie

External Link/Members Only

So yesterday I finally met Adele. I'd been meaning to meet her for a long time, must be 18 months or so. However I'd never been able to set a date that I could until now.
This is the first time i've really booked in advance, with my usual bookings only being 1 day in advance at most. With this Adele's coms were fantastic, answering my questions promptly and in a friendly manner.

Her place is fairly easy to find unless like me you look in the wrong direction for 2 minutes + after being given the exact address. Also a very easy and quick walk from the tube.

Adele greeted me in a black dress and black heels. For some reason I was pretty tense when I arrived, must have been the suspense mixed with the cold weather! Saying this, Adele was very good at making me relax, handing me a drink and making sure I was okay, from this I knew that I was her sole focus for the hour I had booked with her.
This then turned into DFK and hands wandering - at which point I found out she wasn't wearing any knickers!
Moving onto oral both ways which was sublime, Adele made it her mission to tease the hell out of me and I wasn't complaining - by the end of OWO my cock was so slippery and it felt sublime!
RO on Adele with fingers involved too, she made all the right noises before cumming - I'd say this was genuine due to how wet she got at the time and the contractions around my fingers.
Adele then told me she wanted to ride me and we moved through a number of positions before more RO followed by more cowgirl and then a CIM finish which she kept eye contact throughout and whilst swallowing the lot!

We then chatted away before I looked at my phone and realised I'd been there 45 minutes longer than I'd booked, Adele was completely relaxed however - made me another drink and gave me a towel for the shower.

A kiss goodbye and I was on my way, already planning another meet next month!

Why did I wait so bloody long?!?!?!

Thanks for the Great Review cheek. You jammy fucker! I know you had waited 18 months to see Adele. But I can see she was worth the wait. I, like you have waited quite some time to see her albeit not as long as 18 months. I know that she is certainly a top girl, so I really must get round to seeing her asap.

Did you drive, or did you use public transport mate? Only when I do book to see her I'll be driving, so I wonder what it's like for parking where she is? When I book to see her I would prefer to see her on a Sunday as it is likely to be less busy then.

Thanks again for the Review cheek. :thumbsup:

Offline cheek

public transport - prefer to when in london

ramrodronnie

public transport - prefer to when in london

Ok mate. Any idea what it's like for parking around where Adele is cheek?  :unknown:

Offline herbie007

RRR theres a NCP carpark in Queensway, it's a 5 to 10 minute walk away.

Offline Nagilum

Glad you had fun. 

She is very accommodating and her service has not wavered.  For such a popular girl it is remarkable easy to book her.

ramrodronnie

RRR theres a NCP carpark in Queensway, it's a 5 to 10 minute walk away.

Thanks for that herbie007. If I go to see her on a Sunday, do you think that there will be free street parking available?  :hi:

fredpunter

I asked her on your behalf and ... she doesn't know  :hi:

bokkaboy

Thanks for that herbie007. If I go to see her on a Sunday, do you think that there will be free street parking available?  :hi:

On street parking charges still apply in Adele's area on a Sunday.

ramrodronnie

On street parking charges still apply in Adele's area on a Sunday.

Thanks for the useful info bokkaboy. Do you know what works out cheaper, more convenient, street parking or NCP mate?