Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: LovelySandra89, Edinburgh & touring  (Read 2253 times)

Roger De Her

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Sandra is located smack on the pinnacle of our Pubic Triangle here in Edinburgh in a rented apartment (tenement flat to us locals).

Unusual booking procedure for a lass who has a classy looking profile!  She says "short notice" bookings - so you need to be within "striking distance" when you agree in principle on the approximate time, which she will then "firm-up" on when she's ready.  Not dis-similar to the bottom end of the market booking procedure where they say I'm at xxxStreet, call me when you get here, because either way, you've no idea how many irons she has in the fire for the approximate time she's given you, or how long her current client has booked for!  So this process for me is a bit indefinite and inconvenient! However, the Profile did it for me, and I had the time available, so I persevered on this occasion. (hang around time must've been about 25 mins)

In the door, and she is truly the lady in the pictures.  Really no complaints about body, looks or language, other than the usual slightly awkward moment which oft happens when talking with a non-native English speaker who might not choose exactly the same word for the context of the discussion as you might. Age around the reported mid-20s, and she speaks reasonably good English with a sexy(if that's your thing) Slovak accent!

So, all the usual comforts (shower, toiletries, etc ) available.  If you want to impress this one, I'd suggest having the fee pre-prepared in an envelope. She charges Xtra for owo which isn't mentions on the profile, and she's quite proud of her feedback references to her use of oil to "enhance" the experience - wasn'y  really my thing to be honest.

All requested services (69, owo, covered sex, gfe) provided, tho I've experienced much more enthusiastic.  For me, perhaps just a bit too polished professional a service, and maybe not quite as "natural" as appeals to my taste.

All contractually in order however, so tho she's not on my repeat list,  this would get positive score in my book.

Roj

Offline S.X. MacHine

For clarity, Roj, she's £120 plus an unexpected £20 for OWO? A bit above market rates at £140. Personally, I don't like  WGs asking for unexpected  extra fees; much more transparent to quote an all inclusive rate.
Another balanced and useful review. Appreciated.

Offline DickDiver

Thank fuck you finally managed to see through to completion Roj! EE dabbling has worse odds than russian roulette!

Roger De Her

Well, cheapskate that I am, I booked a half hour, which was £70 and that was all settled up front. 

She presents herself as being at that end of the market where I didn't  expect to have to haggle on the extra services front ( forgot Taz's posting from Dec about the Xtra £20).

The surcharge only raised its ugly head when I commented upon the apparently premature opening of the metallic wrap ... Foiled again!   She did however only charge me £10, could it be a rate change? variable with booking length/fee?? Discount on account of my impoverished appearance or undersized willy? Or just that she fancied me?  I'm sceptical about the latter option, however either way, she trusted me on it until the end of the session  - and no extra for the oil!

But, yes I agree its much better if the "extras" option is clear on the profile, and it was nice to finally come to an "agreed deal" £80 h/h inc owo- its always a let-down if you have to walk!

Roj

Offline The Man With No Name

Well, cheapskate that I am, I booked a half hour, which was £70 and that was all settled up front. 

She presents herself as being at that end of the market where I didn't  expect to have to haggle on the extra services front ( forgot Taz's posting from Dec about the Xtra £20).

The surcharge only raised its ugly head when I commented upon the apparently premature opening of the metallic wrap ... Foiled again!   She did however only charge me £10, could it be a rate change? variable with booking length/fee?? Discount on account of my impoverished appearance or undersized willy? Or just that she fancied me?  I'm sceptical about the latter option, however either way, she trusted me on it until the end of the session  - and no extra for the oil!

But, yes I agree its much better if the "extras" option is clear on the profile, and it was nice to finally come to an "agreed deal" £80 h/h inc owo- its always a let-down if you have to walk!

Roj

Any decent kissing, Roj? Seems like a great value quickie at 40 quid.  :yahoo:

Roger De Her

Kissing - like the rest of the service, yes, but polished and professional, NOT DFK, perhaps some occasional mild tongue brushing on the odd caress (in stark contrast to Seductive Sophia who I saw last nite, and true to form, kissed Deep, Horny an Lusty...phew!).

...15 mins, VFM? an I thought I woz tight! With her market positioning, I'm surprised she lists/offers it! Is that enough time to undress & dress?  Perhaps jus an extra £5 for the owo too???

Roj

Offline The Man With No Name

Yeah, Sophia sounds awesome - can't wait to try her when she's back over this way next week.

15 min suits me well: I only punt when I'm really in the mood with that sense of slightly nervous excitement, and always try to be pretty sure the girl's really hot, so it's plenty of time for me to shoot my load. Half an hour, on the other hand, is rarely long enough for me to cum twice unless I happen to be utterly gagging for it, and I'd say less than half of girls allow it without paying extra, if at all.

Provided I've saved up a little for a couple of days :cool:, under normal circumstances I usually find 45 min perfect for a double hit. And again, an hour would normally be excess time for twice, but not enough for the mammoth triple crown. Think I'd need to space things out over at least 90 min for that, but you're getting into silly money territory there, and 99% of the time I couldn't be less interested after a good 2nd pop.

In short, my prostate seems to dictate 30 min for fully reloading and arming the cannon for another full strike, which is why either 15 or 45 min suit me best.

Offline Alexix

BootyAddict

Eh she looks like a bloke (or post op transexual to be exact)

Roger De Her

Hmmmm,  new pics!  Nah, fully shaved,  totally feminine.  ..but tallish, yeah.  NOT  a Tranny tho!

Roj