Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy.Sophiaa ~ Birmingham city centre  (Read 3721 times)

5 review(s) for Sexy.Sophiaa (5 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

getonit

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms   Initial phonecall unanswered but text sent by her after and subsequent comms done by text. Postcode and location sent and My eyebrows were raised as it was the same address as Victoriaxoxo , but I thought it is a popular apartment block , but when I got there and was given the apartment number  it WAS the same as Victoria's ( I guess she has moved with Emily ) .

The girl   I don't know what I was expecting as there are no face pics on her PG but when she opened the door..  WOW  Fk me she was pretty!

Hidden Image/Members Only

Those pictures must be recent as she was wearing the same red outfit , she looked great, lovely smiley face and nice body. Led to her room and I asked if full GFE was on offer she said yes with the only extra being CIM/facial but I didn't go for that option. She is Czech but her English is good .

The meet

I went for a shower and also a quick gargle with the mouthwash and then back into the room. After a few minutes she was back and joined me on the bed , straight into DFK which lasted a while until I lay on the bed and got her to brush her tits in my face ( they are false  BTW but not stuck on ones ) then asked her to sit on my face so I could taste her clean pussy , lots of response from her to this. I thought that would be the end of the kissing but oh no she snogged all her pussy juice off me then made her way down for OWO which was nice and sloppy , I also asked her to suck my freshly shaved plums which she did and also rubbed her finger against my butt hole and asked if I wanted the finger up, I have had it before and thought yeah , why the hell not ! so she did that with condom. After that I got her on her back for more RO which lasted a while . On with the condom and started in mish with her legs wrapped round me and her telling me to kiss her , when we changed positions to doggy there was a wet patch on the sheets , more positions later and I was getting knackered so got her to sit on my face after some more OWO while she wanked me off . Some chatting while we cleaned up and i was on my way a happy man.

conclusion   Another good Czech girl , lovely looking , you would definitely gawp at her is she walked past you on broad street , and gives a good service - recommended.

Online Excalibur

Nice one Getonit. What size would you put her at, petite or big boned? I've paid for her private gallery for the face photos and she does seem attractive.

getonit

No I would not describe her as petite , she would be I say a size 10 . When we were in the 69 position I looked at her stomach and you could see that she has lost some weight .

smithie1000

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms   Initial phonecall unanswered but text sent by her after and subsequent comms done by text. Postcode and location sent and My eyebrows were raised as it was the same address as Victoriaxoxo , but I thought it is a popular apartment block , but when I got there and was given the apartment number  it WAS the same as Victoria's ( I guess she has moved with Emily ) .

The girl   I don't know what I was expecting as there are no face pics on her PG but when she opened the door..  WOW  Fk me she was pretty!

Hidden Image/Members Only

Those pictures must be recent as she was wearing the same red outfit , she looked great, lovely smiley face and nice body. Led to her room and I asked if full GFE was on offer she said yes with the only extra being CIM/facial but I didn't go for that option. She is Czech but her English is good .

The meet

I went for a shower and also a quick gargle with the mouthwash and then back into the room. After a few minutes she was back and joined me on the bed , straight into DFK which lasted a while until I lay on the bed and got her to brush her tits in my face ( they are false  BTW but not stuck on ones ) then asked her to sit on my face so I could taste her clean pussy , lots of response from her to this. I thought that would be the end of the kissing but oh no she snogged all her pussy juice off me then made her way down for OWO which was nice and sloppy , I also asked her to suck my freshly shaved plums which she did and also rubbed her finger against my butt hole and asked if I wanted the finger up, I have had it before and thought yeah , why the hell not ! so she did that with condom. After that I got her on her back for more RO which lasted a while . On with the condom and started in mish with her legs wrapped round me and her telling me to kiss her , when we changed positions to doggy there was a wet patch on the sheets , more positions later and I was getting knackered so got her to sit on my face after some more OWO while she wanked me off . Some chatting while we cleaned up and i was on my way a happy man.

conclusion   Another good Czech girl , lovely looking , you would definitely gawp at her is she walked past you on broad street , and gives a good service - recommended.
WOW nice report, just like Victoria, good service coming from that apartment.

Offline Stew

Thanks for the write up getonit.  :thumbsup:

I think a traipse up Brum is in order.

Offline BustaNut

Great review mate, thanks  :thumbsup:
Just a quick question though: Does she have much of an arse or is she (as someone called Samantha) "arseless"?? I can't really form an opinion based on her pics. As sir-mix-alot once said "I like 'em thick, round and juicy", lol.

Online RedditchJay

are her boobs as firm as they look in the pics... im more boobs than bum man and she is on my HL

SEW15

Is Hugh Hefner renting that place out or something?!?! All the girls there are dream makers!!!!

Offline Caratacus

I noticed her profile this evening whilst flicking thru AW. Are her tits 'obviously' fake or are they more natural looking? And how discreet is the apartment? I'm thinking of paying her a visit next week.

getonit

O.K. i'll try to answer your questions as best I can :

Bustanut - Yes her ass is shapely , good to grip onto if you like the doggy style, she is a nice build.

Redditchjay & carataus - Yes the tits are obviously fake, I'm not a fan of false boobs but didn't distract me . When she leaned over to get something from the bedside table they really lost their shape, shame really because her areolae are large and nipples like doorstops.

SEW15 - I forgot to mention her flatmate.... I was being nosey and asked her who else was in the apartment and she said Nicole , I naturally assumed it was Nicolexoxo and I said " oh another Czech girl" and she said " no she is polish" so then it clicked it was cute Nicole , Sophiaa said " have you seen her? " and I thought about saying " not since she has had a head and body transplant"  (this is the cute Nicole who has taken over a profile of a girl I have reviewed on here )  So , being that this apartment block is now a mecca for hotties has anyone seen this cute Nicole?   

getonit

I noticed her profile this evening whilst flicking thru AW. Are her tits 'obviously' fake or are they more natural looking? And how discreet is the apartment? I'm thinking of paying her a visit next week.

Oh the apartment block is o.k. , I think half of us lot have been there recently with no problems,,

smithie1000

Oh the apartment block is o.k. , I think half of us lot have been there recently with no problems,,
+1

Offline BustaNut

O.K. i'll try to answer your questions as best I can :

Bustanut - Yes her ass is shapely , good to grip onto if you like the doggy style, she is a nice build.

Cheers mate! I'll have get round there on Friday or Saturday.

Offline BillyBackDoor

SEW15 - I forgot to mention her flatmate.... I was being nosey and asked her who else was in the apartment and she said Nicole , I naturally assumed it was Nicolexoxo and I said " oh another Czech girl" and she said " no she is polish" so then it clicked it was cute Nicole , Sophiaa said " have you seen her? " and I thought about saying " not since she has had a head and body transplant"  (this is the cute Nicole who has taken over a profile of a girl I have reviewed on here )  So , being that this apartment block is now a mecca for hotties has anyone seen this cute Nicole?   

Its the other way around. Nicolexoxo is Polish, Cute Nicole is Czech.  So it was the xoxo version maybe?  Except probably not as her profile shows her as being still on hols?!

Offline Bitofluff

Had the pleasure of meeting sophia last week. Great review couldn't agree more

Dodo

Had the pleasure of meeting sophia last week. Great review couldn't agree more
Your own review would be appreciated  :(

Offline Bitofluff

I'll have a go this evening.

smithie1000

Dodo have you dipped lately ???

Dodo

Dodo have you dipped lately ???
Thats a personal question  :(.       had a fs last week but am set up for an fbsm next week with my all time favourite who no longer advertises so would be bad form to name drop.

smithie1000

Thats a personal question  :(.       had a fs last week but am set up for an fbsm next week with my all time favourite who no longer advertises so would be bad form to name drop.
Ok but what about a PM?

Offline Stapler

but am set up for an fbsm next week with my all time favourite who no longer advertises so would be bad form to name drop.

Hmmm let me think!

She's black
Small tits
Big arse
Offers a shared bath
Gives a decent Swedish style massage
Offers a gentle unrushed ending
Sees others on here privately

Oh! Who is it? The name is on the 'tip of my tongue!'  ;)

..S..
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Dodo

Hmmm let me think!

She's black
Small tits
Big arse
Offers a shared bath
Gives a decent Swedish style massage
Offers a gentle unrushed ending
Sees others on here privately

Oh! Who is it? The name is on the 'tip of my tongue!'  ;)

..S..
Well I suggest you stick the tip of your tounge up your arse and fuck of back to where you have been for the past few weeks  :(
« Last Edit: February 13, 2016, 02:02:29 pm by Dodo »

Offline Stapler

Well I suggest you stick the tip of your tounge up your arse and fuck of back to where you have been for the past few weeks  :(

So - you want me to go back to Cassie aka KSY where the tip of my tongue is very welcome!  :music:

..S...
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline MrBamboo

Hello All again, this is why (other than personal reasons) I gave up participating here,,,,, to much bickering 

smithie1000

Hello All again, this is why (other than personal reasons) I gave up participating here,,,,, to much bickering
What's the personal reasons then?  :rolleyes:

Dodo

So, you post just to comment on bickering......how sad!!

Look forward to hearing from you when you next spot some more  :(

Offline jack0

Saw her yesterday, good comms, nice apartment in city, fake tits, good DFK, face and age ok but not stunning, another girl in apartment nicole i think her name was I had a look at her whilst I was there(did not do any business though).

Main reason I would not return was time - when I pay £60 for half hour I expect the half hour to start from the time the action starts not any other time - good punt and girl though  - felt a bit rushed at the end.