Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chinese Covent Garden, Stockport SK1  (Read 1401 times)

Offline Engl1shmuff1ns

Let me start by saying that I'm looking for the sensual over the sexual so FS, HJ or HE are not what I'm not looking for.

External Link/Members Only

I'd compiled a list of places to try and this was on it. I'd driven around trying to find this place so pulled over to call them. The woman that answered seemed pleasant enough and directions led to making a booking. The parking out front that they refer to is not obvious that it's a parking area but it is directly in front. When trying to find it, drove past a estate of tower block flats. One of which was called Covent Garden so I did initially fear that I was going to have to take a trip in a urine soiled rackety lift into Jeremy Kyle-town.

Not so. It's actually just by a cafe and could easily be mistaken for a former shop or converted terrace. Once I was let in by a slim looking Asian woman, she asked how long I was looking for. I said I'd try an hour and wanted body to body. At this she looked coy and told me to keep my voice down. There was a surly Asian guy mooching around on the ground floor and I don't know if he was connected or a customer but he seemed confident enough with my parking query to tell me that I was safe to park where I had.

Once we were upstairs we started negotiations. She offered B2B with HE for £80. Which was twice the VS advertised price but I assumed that was because of extras. I declined the HE which threw her a bit and she couldn't understand but offered me £70 for B2B only. She left me to undress.

The room was spacious and not overly warm. The massage was to be on a massage table with paper towel instead of cotton towels. She returned, told me that her name was Coco and got to work with warm oils up and down my back, buttocks and legs. This was pleasant but not particularly firm which was fine, I was after the sensual experience after all. Then she seemed to focus on the buttocks with CC swipes, which was enjoyable. Then she disrobed and climbed on top, sliding up and down and again focussing on the buttocks. Again, this was all very pleasing and when she got down, I glanced to see a trimmed dark, Asian bush and slim figure. Nothing to complain about there.

Then she slipped her clothes back on again before asking me to turn over. We were over two thirds through the hour now and she rubbed legs, trunk and arms and finished with a head massage.

Verdict: Decidedly average service for an above average price. There seems to be a belief that rubbing her breasts over your back and buttocks constitutes a body to body massage.
Not particularly discrete during the day time as everyone on a reasonably popular road can see you and if the cafe were open you'd be seen from their windows. Also on the less than discrete column, the walls aren't overly thick so I could hear the punter next door come in, ask for his 30 min rub and tug and finish.