Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alana of GEA  (Read 825 times)

Offline Budgie

External Link/Members Only

I met Alana a few weeks ago and I'm not sure if I forgot to leave a review or if I was trying to put it out my mind. She worked at the agency when they were at the Harbour 6 or 7 years ago so if the profile photos are her they must be from then cause she looks nothing like that now. She is a short girl with a chubby belly and no where near as nice legs as the photos. She is down as Asian English and whereas she is a Geordie or thereabouts I can't see the Asian element.

Anyway once she answered the door and my initial disappointment was out the way we got stripped off and lay on the bed for some kissing. I moved to start some fingering and nearly sliced my hand off the stubble between her legs. Note to Alana: If you are going for a shaven haven it should be kept tightly trimmed. She then went down on me for some OWO which I must admit was decent enough but every time she bobbed up and down her belly rolled back and forth. As she munched away I moved my hand between her legs to roll down her stockings and found her legs were hairier than a rugby players. I was getting put off at this point so asked for the rubber and just put her in to mish, grabbed her tits and banged away till I came.

JazzMan

You're old enough to know better.
On that link you posted the comments go back to "Submitted On: Fri 21 May 2010"
What did you expect?
Stick with the new girls.

Inspector Gadget

6 years ago the pics were an accurate representation of Alanna.  A lot can happen in that time, but typical agency standards using years old pictures. She was half Indian apparently.

Online zag69

I wish the agency would update the pictures once in a while, once a year would be good. It's the same with Stella, her photos are from back in the harbour days and they are far from accurate now. She has a saggy arse and belly these days, and the big fake jugs are starting to look as if they need redone. As above stick with the new girls.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2016, 10:23:22 pm by zag69 »

Offline guns

She was one on my hotlist just because of the pics and because she was asian but she's off it now .
Cheers for the review  :thumbsup:

Offline Budgie

Sorry JazzMan you've lost me with your comments. You seem to be talking about a link I posted in 2010 but I've only been on here for a year.

Offline Budgie

Guns if you're looking for an Asian try Vivian, she's oriental and her pics are accurate and she provides a great service. If you're after a darker Asian try Melissa, she's Middle Eastern and will do anything you want but watch out, she's the noisiest hooker I've heard.

Offline seeker

I Saw Alana twice back at the harbor  days  ,they are her old photos and she was half Indian. ..
Sounds like a bait and switch to me .....A totally different girl

Offline guns

Cheers Budgie , they both look good  :thumbsup: