Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Wild Angel - Hatfield  (Read 1065 times)

4 review(s) for petite giulya (0 positive, 0 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Hertsgent

External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only+

So the punchline to this one is "an underwhelming experience", probably followed by a chorus of "I told you so" by fellow UKP members given the two negative reviews in the system. I'd like to reference the review in the link below, because I pretty much agree with all of it....and therefore mine will likely be briefer with just main points covered.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=79402.0

Right then, good short notice comms, and a favoured location for me (flat above supermarket, easy parking, very discrete). £60 for 30 mins. Pretty enough petite girl with large natural knockers for her frame. Definitely the girl from the AW profile photos and Romainian as described.

Onto the punt. Pleasant enough girl, but the punt was rather stilted and clunky, with a few interruptions (unusual in my experiences at that location). As commented on the review I've linked....little and superficial kissing, 69 positioned in a way that it was tricky access, and a few possible cum quickly tricks. Again, as commented previously, penetration a bit strange in that it was difficult to give her the full length as it were - I know she is petite, but I'm distinctly average! One has to wonder how the anal option on her profile would transpire.....

Pulled me out quickly after the vinegar strokes (like really quickly). Nice enough chat afterwards.

I booked based on AW feedback (+47 at present), with my knob overlooking the two UKP reviews. I thought Giulia would be a better bet than any of the zero, or close to zero, rated WGs in my area, but perhaps not. I know it is common, but I do struggle with the volume of AW feedback and the specific comments on this one.....

Overall, nice enough girl on looks, and pleasant. But the punt was underwhelming if I'm being charitable. I considered a neutral, as there was nothing horrendous, but in reality the experience was poor and I think it is unlikely that I would return (unless I screw up like I did with Blond Suzy at that flat!). Therefore, in the words of Alan Sugar "regrettably it's a negative"

ramrodronnie

External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only+

So the punchline to this one is "an underwhelming experience", probably followed by a chorus of "I told you so" by fellow UKP members given the two negative reviews in the system. I'd like to reference the review in the link below, because I pretty much agree with all of it....and therefore mine will likely be briefer with just main points covered.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=79402.0

Right then, good short notice comms, and a favoured location for me (flat above supermarket, easy parking, very discrete). £60 for 30 mins. Pretty enough petite girl with large natural knockers for her frame. Definitely the girl from the AW profile photos and Romainian as described.

Onto the punt. Pleasant enough girl, but the punt was rather stilted and clunky, with a few interruptions (unusual in my experiences at that location). As commented on the review I've linked....little and superficial kissing, 69 positioned in a way that it was tricky access, and a few possible cum quickly tricks. Again, as commented previously, penetration a bit strange in that it was difficult to give her the full length as it were - I know she is petite, but I'm distinctly average! One has to wonder how the anal option on her profile would transpire.....

Pulled me out quickly after the vinegar strokes (like really quickly). Nice enough chat afterwards.

I booked based on AW feedback (+47 at present), with my knob overlooking the two UKP reviews. I thought Giulia would be a better bet than any of the zero, or close to zero, rated WGs in my area, but perhaps not. I know it is common, but I do struggle with the volume of AW feedback and the specific comments on this one.....

Overall, nice enough girl on looks, and pleasant. But the punt was underwhelming if I'm being charitable. I considered a neutral, as there was nothing horrendous, but in reality the experience was poor and I think it is unlikely that I would return (unless I screw up like I did with Blond Suzy at that flat!). Therefore, in the words of Alan Sugar "regrettably it's a negative"

Sorry to hear about your uninspiring punt Hertsgent. Well you said it mate; You were warned. Well thanks for the heads up on this one Hertsgent. I'll defo swerve this one.  :thumbsup:

Offline Tony_Red

No matter what your brain/heart/AW feedback or cock is telling you, ALWAYS rely on UKP reputable reviewers (unless it's a TOFTT).

Hope your next one is better mate.

Offline brushhand811

Shame, I am a sucker for good looking brunette Romanians, and with my very vanilla tastes was planning a trip to the supermarket at Hatfield, but too much evidence here that it would be a negative experience

Thanks HG

Offline tarkus

Shame, I am a sucker for good looking brunette Romanians, and with my very vanilla tastes was planning a trip to the supermarket at Hatfield, but too much evidence here that it would be a negative experience

Thanks HG

Go up the A1 and see Girlfriend Jenny instead  :cool:

Offline brushhand811

Thanks Tarkus, I saw Jenny in the Hatfield flat and reviewed as appreciatively as everyone else last March, haven't made the trip to her new location up north yet, but your right, she ticks my attractive Romanian brunette box with a gold star as well. Lovely girl.

Offline Badvicar

Cheers Mr H for the review. Considering the paucity of options in the AL Postcodes at the moment I don't blame you for a punt with a girl with good AW reviews at the supermarket flat. You had better times there then me, so no reason to believe you wouldn't strike it lucky again. Sorry this one was sub par.

Offline Hertsgent

Agree with all the comments and glad the review of some use

Badvicar- I guess at some point ones luck always reverts to the average!

And agree with the Girlfriend Jenny comment - I restrict myself to a once a month visit to her (this is a self imposed restriction, which I often berate myself for), usually manage another favourite in the month too, which then leaves me with 1 or 2 gamble punts - sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't !