Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cancellations  (Read 2008 times)

Offline Sonny Crockett

Not a nice thing to encounter, especially if you have booked the meet weeks in advance, or have travelled miles to the WGs place. However I don't mind them as long as they are not prolific from the same lady, have flaky reasons in themselves, and there is the opportunity to reschedule the meet.

If the WG cancels a meet and then subsequently does not respond to enquiries in rescheduling, then it is a massive negative from me as it confirms that the WG is a liar, had no interest in seeing me, and chose to take a more lucrative booking.

Offline Nagilum

You venting or asking a question?  :)

I agree if its a popular girl, the last thing you want is a cancellation.  In this instance I would never book again if it's the first time.  Nothing worse than looking forward to something only to have your plans altered last minute.

Its a major bug bear of mine when people deviate from plans - in pretty much anything, not just this.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2016, 06:31:05 pm by Nagilum »

ClarkeOfTheCourse

Worse is when you try and get a booking with the latest flavour of the month, have to wait weeks to get a slot, and then on the day - nothing  :unknown:

Midlane

If they cancel, just say "thanks for letting me know" and move on. I wouldn't try to arrange unless an alternative time was offered in the same breath.

Offline AnthG

Cancellations are fine as long as its a genuine cancellation made well in advance.

By that I mean cancelling when you are outside the flat is not fine. Nor is just ignoring you after the booking has been made.

The recent topic about WGs wanting your full and real name before accepting a hotel booking

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=83654.0

Shows quite clear they know how infuriating cancellations or being messed around by people who have no intentions of going through with the booking are to them.

So the same respect needs to apply to punters too. But it doesn't. It seems messing punters around, and cancelling them, or blanking them, is just accepted as part and parcel of being a punter by many people. But messing around a WG by doing the same is considered sacrallige.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Happyjose

It's quite possible that a prossie could cancel because she got spooked for some reason or other, or took offence at something (or indeed nothing).

Many of them are flaky, and quite capable of lying. The only interest they have in you is financial. Best to accept this and move on when you get fucked about.

Offline Sonny Crockett

I agree if its a popular girl, the last thing you want is a cancellation.  In this instance I would never book again if it's the first time.  Nothing worse than looking forward to something only to have your plans altered last minute.

Its a major bug bear of mine when people deviate from plans - in pretty much anything, not just this.

I'm just giving my general opinion on the matter.

Offline Bangers and Gash

Worse is when you try and get a booking with the latest flavour of the month, have to wait weeks to get a slot, and then on the day - nothing  :unknown:

The answer is simple. Don't book pro$$ies who have waiting lists longer than a GP's surgery.

I've never had a cancellation, as I'm far too nice  :kiss:, but there's a few I wish had cancelled on me.  :D

Offline smiths

Not a nice thing to encounter, especially if you have booked the meet weeks in advance, or have travelled miles to the WGs place. However I don't mind them as long as they are not prolific from the same lady, have flaky reasons in themselves, and there is the opportunity to reschedule the meet.

If the WG cancels a meet and then subsequently does not respond to enquiries in rescheduling, then it is a massive negative from me as it confirms that the WG is a liar, had no interest in seeing me, and chose to take a more lucrative booking.

I have a zero tolerance policy nowadays so if I got cancelled a negative review would follow, I don't just blindly believe unprovable excuses.

Offline Sonny Crockett

I have a zero tolerance policy nowadays so if I got cancelled a negative review would follow, I don't just blindly believe unprovable excuses.

+1,000,000,000

Offline AnthG

I've never had a cancellation, as I'm far too nice  :kiss:, but there's a few I wish had cancelled on me.  :D

I mean this positively when I say this, incase my meaning comes out wrong in the written form.

But I was honestly actually thinking to myself after that idiot had a go at you yesterday in that other topic and then on reading this topic that I bet B&G does not get fucked around in his punting career.

So its good that you have confirmed this to be the case (if you weren't just joking there of course).

I do think in terms of cancellations, or just being fucked around in general. That if you show you are weak or a soft touch to WGs, you will get treat as one and then face cancellations and short changed on bookings or generally messed around. So basically confidence and directness and to the point during the booking process is a must.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2016, 06:58:08 pm by AnthG »

Offline hendrix

I can't remember the last time I was messed around. Certainly, it'd be a negative. But, I wouldn't care less about rescheduling either.. Why reward that behaviour?

vw

Sonny needs a good one to heal the pain of the the most despicable woman that he has ever made contact with!!!

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=69980.0

I personally would never book someone who has history of eating shit at hardsport parties, and definitely not after her messing him about !

The answer is simple. Don't book pro$$ies who have waiting lists longer than a GP's surgery.

Some people thrive on the drama of collecting the pokemon cards.  I feel like an immigrant as they don't like to queue also.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2016, 07:03:31 pm by vw »

Offline Nagilum

Sonny needs a good one to heal the pain of the the most despicable woman that he has ever made contact with!!!

I think its time to have an amazing punt Sonny, how about those recommendations I sent you a while back to heal this pain?

Offline Sonny Crockett

I think its time to have an amazing punt Sonny, how about those recommendations I sent you a while back to heal this pain?

Maybe I should embark on a great punt (a long time since I had one). I did punt a few days ago, after nearly 4 months away. It was OK but nothing special. I shall look into your recommendations.

Offline Nagilum

Maybe I should embark on a great punt (a long time since I had one). I did punt a few days ago, after nearly 4 months away. It was OK but nothing special. I shall look into your recommendations.

That's the spirit  :hi:

Offline smiths

I can't remember the last time I was messed around. Certainly, it'd be a negative. But, I wouldn't care less about rescheduling either.. Why reward that behaviour?

Absolutely, to me its the same with clear to the punter bait and switch punts, I don't do business with those I know are low lifes irrespective of what the switch looks like, it just encourages them in my view. The view some have that it wont stop some from behaving like that isn't the point to me.

Offline stewpid

Had a well regarded and reviewed WG cancel on me recently. Had to book the meet over a week in advance and after some poor comms responses too. On the morning of the punt (about 4 hours before Go time) got a text (from a different number from the one they list) saying they were ill and couldn't go through with the meeting, no apology included. Looking at their profile page they must have had to contact quite a few people as they were 'fully booked' for that day.  :rolleyes:

I know I was probably bumped for someone else but I found this annoying after the AW booking was confirmed. But because I'd had some notice, wasn't actually at the location and couldn't really prove the reason was bollocks (although the same WG was able to perform in a MFF a couple of days later according to another review) I let it go even though I didn't get a shag that day.  :cry:

I didn't think I would try again but I have since although the WG is still shit with the comms and hasn't even replied to my AW email about a meet this week despite it being sent last week.  :dash:

I have another meet booked with another popular WG in a couple of weeks which I had to book two weeks ago with a lot of back and forth until a mutual date could be found. If she cancels I really will be fucked off and probably just go back to my regular and not bother with trying other girls...  :(

Offline Bangers and Gash

But I was honestly actually thinking to myself after that idiot had a go at you yesterday in that other topic and then on reading this topic that I bet B&G does not get fucked around in his punting career.

Eh?  Which mutherfuckingsonofabitch had a pop at me the other day?   :mad:

Hidden Image/Members Only

cockneybstrd

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=85353 bangers some soppy cunt was suggesting you might be some kind of jd sports wearing numpty...

cockneybstrd

I do think in terms of cancellations, or just being fucked around in general. That if you show you are weak or a soft touch to WGs, you will get treat as one and then face cancellations and short changed on bookings or generally messed around. So basically confidence and directness and to the point during the booking process is a must.

i tend to agree with you on this Anth.

if someone fucks me around i am not going to bother with them again. i am also not going to bother to jump through hoops for a booking if i dont do it for civvie's why do it when punting

Offline Nagilum

if someone fucks me around i am not going to bother with them again. i am also not going to bother to jump through hoops for a booking if i dont do it for civvie's why do it when punting

Resulting in...

Banning reason: Arrogant fluffy cunt

vw

I have Zero tolerance policy, my blacklist is fucking long, i am not Christian and will not turn the other cheek to be fucked over again !

Some prossies seem confused when telling them to piss off when they fish for a rebooking.   :bomb: :bomb:

Had a well regarded and reviewed WG cancel on me recently. Had to book the meet over a week in advance and after some poor comms responses too. On the morning of the punt (about 4 hours before Go time) got a text (from a different number from the one they list) saying they were ill and couldn't go through with the meeting, no apology included. Looking at their profile page they must have had to contact quite a few people as they were 'fully booked' for that day.  :rolleyes:

Thanks for naming !  Or are you terrified of white Knights ?   :scare: :scare:

Offline stewpid

Thanks for naming !  Or are you terrified of white Knights ?   :scare: :scare:

Happy to name if people really want me to.  But as said I couldn't prove the 'excuse' wasn't genuine. If I manage to book with the same girl and she pulls the same shit again then I would definitely be posting a neg review...

However, after reading...

These should be words to live by!  :thumbsup:

vw

Happy to name if people really want me to.

Well the little mentions of last minute cancels help other punter decide reliability.

Offline stewpid

Well the little mentions of last minute cancels help other punter decide reliability.

Agreed. It was Dee. External Link/Members Only

I was surprised as reviews have all been positive. But they also say her comms are good when I've found them to be anything but...

I'm sure she's a great girl 'in the room' but I haven't managed to get there yet...  :rolleyes:

Offline Sonny Crockett

I was surprised as reviews have all been positive. But they also say her comms are good when I've found them to be anything but...

I'm sure she's a great girl 'in the room' but I haven't managed to get there yet...  :rolleyes:

Sorry to hear about your experience. I'd have done a negative review and named and shamed.

cockneybstrd

there was a very famous negative on her

Offline stewpid

Sorry to hear about your experience. I'd have done a negative review and named and shamed.

Thanks for the advice. I did feel like doing one at the time but I wasn't sure if that was the protocol here (still fairly new using the forum and also to regularly seeing WGs) seeing as the cancellation at least came 4 hours before the meeting time rather than when I was on my way or at the location.

vw

Cheers for that, another pokemon prossie , one for the collectors.

there was a very famous negative on her

This one https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=36769.msg500333#msg500333
« Last Edit: February 09, 2016, 08:57:28 pm by vw »

ClarkeOfTheCourse

Yes, but if she's a forum darling like Platinum Cindy she's going to have a waiting list. And you either accept the hassle that goes with that or decide not to see her.

Offline Bangers and Gash

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=85353 bangers some soppy cunt was suggesting you might be some kind of jd sports wearing numpty...

Huh. I've never been so insulted...... and I've been insulted a lot. 

:D

vw

Yes, but if she's a forum darling like Platinum Cindy she's going to have a waiting list. And you either accept the hassle that goes with that or decide not to see her.

That's why they are best avoided IMHO, fair enough to those that like queueing and jumping through hoops and being treated like dolphins a SEA LIFE.

ClarkeOfTheCourse

That's why they are best avoided IMHO, fair enough to those that like queueing and jumping through hoops and being treated like dolphins a SEA LIFE.

Yep, I'm glad the circumstances meant the no show didn't cost me anything, if I'd made a trip to see her and had no comms at all, AW messages ignored, no phone number, I'd have been furious. Lesson learnt, don't get in line at the deli counter.

Offline Sonny Crockett

Cancellations are fine as long as its a genuine cancellation made well in advance.

By that I mean cancelling when you are outside the flat is not fine. Nor is just ignoring you after the booking has been made.

The recent topic about WGs wanting your full and real name before accepting a hotel booking

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=83654.0

Shows quite clear they know how infuriating cancellations or being messed around by people who have no intentions of going through with the booking are to them.

So the same respect needs to apply to punters too. But it doesn't. It seems messing punters around, and cancelling them, or blanking them, is just accepted as part and parcel of being a punter by many people. But messing around a WG by doing the same is considered sacrallige.[/color]

That's why WGs are the most hypocritical people on earth!!!

seward

There's nothing more soul destroying and annoying than driving for half an hour then getting a text asking if we can rearrange because something non specific as come up insert your own excuse probably some more lucrative
deal needless to say after the anticipation of a punt then the cancellation  then they wonder why the anger and you won't rebook even after sending a text saying I'm free tomorrow if you want to meet  the only thought was cheeky mare! :angry:

Offline smiths

Indeed, they can go fuck themselves as far as I am concerned as I certainly wont be paying to do so. :thumbsdown: As to jumping through hoops its an utterly ridiculous scenario in my view but as we know some punters will do as WGs demand, I would rather cut it off than lower myself to accept the demands of those I am paying for a service, what the fuck IS the world coming to.

Offline smiths

Apart from the negative linked in Dee has also had Neutral reviews so they haven't all been positive, one of them was a comms/timewasting review though it was off West8 aka the snake now banned though he did a positive on her previously so fuck knows if it was true or not, that prick made billy liar seem honest. :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: February 09, 2016, 11:28:08 pm by smiths »

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
op surely your not still banging on about nss :(
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

pking_paul

I got let down by a WG I'd met a few times. When I'd already driven about 60 miles to see her in shitty heavy rain a text came through. I was pissed off big time until she sent me a pic of her in hospital then I won't pretend - I felt stupid.

She made it up to me about 6 months afterwards too - I love a freebie  :thumbsup:

Offline Sonny Crockett

op surely your not still banging on about nss :(

Regarding my original post, I was giving my general opinion on the matter of cancellations. As for NSS, she fucked me about with bullshit over several weeks when I was looking to see her for 2hrs.

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
yes prehaps she may have but without sounding harsh you keep going over and over and over it! time to move on
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

7x5

Even best laid plans fall down sometimes.

I used to get on a train which went to a city. There were two versions of the train, one which was express and one which stopped off at many of the local stops along the way. I was at the usual platform, at the usual time, but what I didn't know is that the timetable had been flipped so I got on the express instead of the local train, missed my stop, missed my slot and missed out on several notes as I had paid for my appointment in advance.

Shit happens so I tend to give people the benefit of the doubt.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2016, 08:14:46 am by 7x5 »

vw

missed out on several notes as I had paid for my appointment in advance.

You paid for a ho in advance ?  That's insanity ?  So many horror stories !

7x5

Not a ho, no :lol: It was for some training. But the point of the story is it works both ways; if we can make mistakes or have unforeseen problems, they can too. We are only human after all.

Funnily enough that same train journey screwed me over another time. I got on the train, waited for it to set off, nothing happened for a good 10 -15 mins, and then it and the next couple got cancelled. More notes down the pan  :dash:
« Last Edit: February 10, 2016, 08:31:08 am by 7x5 »

Offline AnthG

But the point of the story is it works both ways; if we can make mistakes or have unforeseen problems, they can too. We are only human after all.

That is true. But the problem is prostitutes will lie to your face just to avoid any confrontation. And they will do it all the time as part of their jobs.

For them if they just couldn't be bothered to go through with a booking. Or if a regular phoned up asking for a booking so they blanked you. Or just one of their friends said to them, "fancy going to the town for some shopping".

They wont ever say to those punters they had booked "I just couldn't be bothered to go through with it". Or "a better offer came along". Or "I double booked you and the other guy showed up first". Nope they will say stuff like my mother is sick and has been rushed to hospital. Or my son fell over at school and broke his leg and I need to rush him to accident and emergency.

Or any other thing to try and garner sympathy from you to try and make the punter feel like a shit for even expecting the punt to still go through and expect some kind of recourse from her for deliberately messing him around.

When really the simple fact was. She couldn't be bothered to go through with the booking and as a result the punter lost money as a result that she couldn't care less about.

I know this sounds cruel to say it like this. But I think it needs hitting home, but if you for example had bought something from Amazon and paid the premium for guaranteed next day delivery from them. You sat in all day and it did not arrive. So you phoned up Amazon to complain and the call handler said. "I am sorry but the delivery driver had to dash off in an emergency as his son fell over at school and broke his leg so he couldn't deliver your item". You wouldn't ever say to the call handler "that's ok, I will let you'se off then". You would naturally demand the next day delivery costs refunded and possibly compensation put ontop too for the inconvenience of sitting in all day waiting for a delivery that was not going to arrive.

The same should apply to the prostitute you are paying a service from too.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2016, 09:51:18 am by AnthG »

Offline Sonny Crockett

That is true. But the problem is prostitutes will lie to your face just to avoid any confrontation. And they will do it all the time as part of their jobs.

For them if they just couldn't be bothered to go through with a booking. Or if a regular phoned up asking for a booking so they blanked you. Or just one of their friends said to them, "fancy going to the town for some shopping".

They wont ever say to those punters they had booked "I just couldn't be bothered to go through with it". Or "a better offer came along". Or "I double booked you and the other guy showed up first". Nope they will say stuff like my mother is sick and has been rushed to hospital. Or my son fell over at school and broke his leg and I need to rush him to accident and emergency.

Or any other thing to try and garner sympathy from you to try and make the punter feel like a shit for even expecting the punt to still go through and expect some kind of recourse from her for deliberately messing him around.

When really the simple fact was. She couldn't be bothered to go through with the booking and as a result the punter lost money as a result that she couldn't care less about.

I know this sounds cruel to say it like this. But I think it needs hitting home, but if you for example had bought something from Amazon and paid the premium for guaranteed next day delivery from them. You sat in all day and it did not arrive. So you phoned up Amazon to complain and the call handler said. "I am sorry but the delivery driver had to dash off in an emergency as his son fell over at school and broke his leg so he couldn't deliver your item". You wouldn't ever say to the call handler "that's ok, I will let you'se off then". You would naturally demand the next day delivery costs refunded and possibly compensation put ontop too for the inconvenience of sitting in all day waiting for a delivery that was not going to arrive.

+1,000,000,000

Would be great of this happened. But sadly it won't. They are bullshitters and hypocrites to the core!!

Offline Nagilum

I agree

That can also apply to anyone pulling a sickie from work, going to a work function, weddings, funerals, telling your mates that you are not feeling well and don't want to go out that evening. Everyone tells a white lie once in a while and we have all done it.  This is one profession among many where it will happen.  Its not right, but its not exclusive either.

Sonny- its time to have that punt we spoke about.   ;)