Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alexsandra N Acton  (Read 1537 times)

55 review(s) for xALEKSANDRA24x (50 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

slow and low

External Link/Members Only Spur of the moment punt but felt let down today. I've posted positively on this provider before and in terms of service her owo was good as ever. Her looks and location have been well documentated on here, so no need for me to repeat but I felt her attitude and mood were jaded today and there was none of the previous happy, smiley personal encountered before. Definitely felt as if she was going through the motions. Won't be seeing again and my interest in punting is becoming ever more sporadic and uninvolved despite the occasional exceptional punt; this wasn't one of them.

Offline lewishamguy

Perhaps she has had a long queue of punters to be served by today and still serving and getting more jaded. 

:sarcastic:

Offline Nagilum

External Link/Members Only Spur of the moment punt but felt let down today. I've posted positively on this provider before and in terms of service her owo was good as ever. Her looks and location have been well documentated on here, so no need for me to repeat but I felt her attitude and mood were jaded today and there was none of the previous happy, smiley personal encountered before. Definitely felt as if she was going through the motions. Won't be seeing again and my interest in punting is becoming ever more sporadic and uninvolved despite the occasional exceptional punt; this wasn't one of them.

Thank you for the review OP.  Interesting to note this as some have reported a dip lately.

Offline Tony_Red

Happens with most, if not all girls at some point - it's just we don't hear about it as often. Sorry today it was you bud.

Offline Nagilum

Happens with most, if not all girls at some point - it's just we don't hear about it as often. Sorry today it was you bud.

Agreed and that's why its important we do.  :drinks:

ramrodronnie

Agreed, WGs are only human at the end of the day. They are obviously going to have either off days, or maybe need a break due to burn out. Hopefully she'll be back on song soon as she is a popular girl.

jimbobwood

Maybe she need's a pay rise to £120ph, might perk her up a bit. :blush:

It's a case of seeing to many punters during the day and burnt out.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2016, 06:48:36 pm by jimbobwood »

Type_O_Negative

Maybe she need's a pay rise to £120ph, might perk her up a bit. :blush:

It's a case of seeing to many punters during the day and burnt out.

Are you taking a piss with this pay rise?

ramrodronnie

Are you taking a piss with this pay rise?

I hope he's bloody joking Type_O_Negative. Never good to even hint that WGs put their rates up!

Type_O_Negative

I hope he's bloody joking Type_O_Negative. Never good to even hint that WGs put their rates up!

And i hope it was a silly joke. If she sees too many punters daily she should slow dawn her business. Maybe 5 cocks per day instead 8  :crazy:

ramrodronnie

And i hope it was a silly joke. If she sees too many punters daily she should slow dawn her business. Maybe 5 cocks per day instead 8  :crazy:

Or even one cock a day mate? "mine!"  :lol:

jimbobwood

Yes, I am joking. Should have added a lol at the end! :lol:

ramrodronnie

Yes, I am joking. Should have added a lol at the end! :lol:

Well if her rates do go up jimbobwood? We'll  know who to blame.

Offline collector

Thanks S&L for the review. I remember you are ( now used to be) a regular of her.
Your neutral is another proof that there is no prossie that is immune to have a bad day.

Offline Malvolio

Bad luck for the OP that he found her on bad form - just goes to show that there are no guarantees in punting.

brolin_76

she used to be a good. But no more. back to back booking and rushing was last time I saw her. burning out day by day I think.  :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:
« Last Edit: February 09, 2016, 11:44:44 pm by brolin_76 »