Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Looks or technique  (Read 1004 times)

Blackberry

Morning folks

So punter dilemma should I go for the stunning very good technique or the good looking not stunning phenomenal technique and get ravaged for an hour.

I have seen both before and can't decide.

What would you do?

The girls are sexyrebecca11 in Manchester and Lusciouslolaxxx in York. I'll post links later if needed as at work so hard to copy link on phone.

Thanks in advance

vw

If you need telling than you don't really want either. 

if I ever post some needy stuff like this or what to have for tea please take me out the back and shoot me !

James999

Why do you assume the minger will have a better technique, the attractive one has possibly had more experience  :unknown:

Offline lewisjones23

I go for looks every time

Can always jut bend her over and give her everything you've got

Offline brightperv

I'd always go for technique, unless she is an unbelievable minger.

Why do you assume the minger will have a better technique, the attractive one has possibly had more experience  :unknown:

He does not assume he has seen both before.

vw

He has seen them both before yet wants the forum to choose for him.   :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash:

James999

I just read the title and answered that,

As for him asking who he should see, what a load of bollocks and glad I didn't read that shite  :crazy:

James999

Why not go for looks and service?
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I love the way her tits are so floppy they are practically liquid and run between her fingers  :sarcastic:

Offline OakTree

Morning folks

So punter dilemma should I go for the stunning very good technique or the good looking not stunning phenomenal technique and get ravaged for an hour.

What would you do?

The girls are sexyrebecca11 in Manchester and Lusciouslolaxxx in York. I'll post links later if needed as at work so hard to copy link on phone.

Thanks in advance

To be honest this is a ridiculous question, it's like asking should I have tea or coffee today.

No one can answer this for you and it looks like attention seeking.

You've seen both these girls so you know more than anyone else which one is more suited to you.

Offline threechilliman

Slightly strange question I'd have to say as it really depends what you fancy on the day. A bit like lunch - I haven't made my mind up yet - depends what's in the cupboard.

I have a punting plan for this year that contains both and a lot more besides. What order I see them in will just depend how I'm feeling.

tcm

Offline Silver Birch

What would you do?

Go by the tried and tested method of selection - Which one has the biggest tits?

Blackberry

Lol I didn't realise it was such a ridiculous question. I'm not asking you to choose I was asking which you normally go for looks or technique in general.

Offline Silver Birch

Lol I didn't realise it was such a ridiculous question. I'm not asking you to choose I was asking which you normally go for looks or technique in general.

Both are important to me. However, I might book a 7/10 (for looks) if she offered the services I wanted, but I wouldn't book a 9/10 looker if she didn't offer the services I wanted.

Offline Sonny Crockett

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. It is all about the quality of service for me. Good Technique = Great Service

You can get your so called "stunners" and they are crap at sex. On the other hand, you can get plain, ordinary looking ladies that gave extraordinary sex.

Service Is King (or should I say Queen!!!) in all this!!!
« Last Edit: February 09, 2016, 11:39:16 am by Sonny Crockett »

Offline HappyandLucky

mikexxlong

I’ve had some breathtakingly gorgeous girls, have crap Technique so the punt ended up being boring & not satisfying  :(

On the flip side some girls have been borderline ugly but they have excellent Technique, so at the end of the punt, I felt good & satisfied  :)

So Service & Technique always wins in most cases, unless imagery is what really flicks your switch :hi:

Offline AnthG

Why not get creative and book both as a duo. And then half way through the booking say to the good looking one "See this is what you should be doing too".

Then after that you will get good looking and good service.

In terms of the question. All I care about is looks when I book. Services are of little importance to me. Whatever the girl does is fine as long as I find her attractive. But the problem is almost all girls hide their faces on their profiles so it's a complete lottery of what you will get on her opening the door. And also it seems most girls who do this job are not very attractive it seems also. So its a case of just accepting what there is.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

coolguy1990

I love the way her tits are so floppy they are practically liquid and run between her fingers  :sarcastic:

Is this the sort of thing I need to say to avoid being accused of being fluffy?

Offline Nagilum

In an amazing plot twist OP - You pay for me and I will punt both for you, then I will tell you  :cool:

Offline smiths

Morning folks

What would you do?

Thanks in advance

Obviously I want both ideally. If by technique you mean the WG offers a good service and has a good attitude I would choose that over a cold stunner and I have punted with both myself.

Offline threechilliman

Obviously I want both ideally. If by technique you mean the WG offers a good service and has a good attitude I would choose that over a cold stunner and I have punted with both myself.

+1

tcm

Offline hantshagger

In an amazing plot twist OP - You pay for me and I will punt both for you, then I will tell you  :cool:

Ah, I think i can better that for the OP......   In addition to Nagilum's proposal, pay me (on top) the rail fare from my home to both punts to get there... I'd then even write a book about the experience - and add OP name to the acknowledgements/credits page!   ( ..... even more  :cool:  :cool: )

Offline Nagilum

Ah, I think i can better that for the OP......   In addition to Nagilum's proposal, pay me (on top) the rail fare from my home to both punts to get there... I'd then even write a book about the experience - and add OP name to the acknowledgements/credits page!   ( ..... even more  :cool:  :cool: )

Damn! As my teachers used to tell me.

Must try harder  :lol: