Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Vicky sexy babe can't get through  (Read 1358 times)

Tonypatel1966

Hi guys

How are you getting through to her, I have tired number quite a few time yesterday and towards the evening got a text offering me two other girls as she was booked

Annoyed that the maid has offered me other girls but not let me book vicky

T

Offline PLeisure

Why have you posted this in the Reviews section, fool  :unknown:

vw

Why have you posted this in the Reviews section, fool  :unknown:
Possibly the same reason she wont book him !  :wackogirl:

And why we would know why is beyond me.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2016, 09:38:19 am by vw »

Offline PLeisure

Tick tock...........

And yet another post for a request for info in the review section. I am sick of moving such posts and Admin certainly has enough to do without this.
Consequently instead of moving the post I have deleted it and banned the poster. This will be my policy from now on for people who can't use the board properly and ignore sticky messages.

James999

Hi guys

How are you getting through to her, I have tired number quite a few time yesterday and towards the evening got a text offering me two other girls as she was booked

T

Perhaps she doesn't want to see your type  :unknown:

vw

What thick people who post in the wrong section ?   :sarcastic:

D82

Nooo children, it was because i was with her and i know she had one punter after me. Girls are allowed to be busy!

D82

Hi guys

T

Your actually lucky you got offered another girl, she may have been better then vicky! Nice of the maid she prob caught on to how desperate you were probably coming across.

vw

Nooo children, it was because i was with her and i know she had one punter after me. Girls are allowed to be busy!

What are you her grown up pimp ?  Or just a patronising twat ?

Your actually lucky you got offered another girl, she may have been better then vicky! Nice of the maid she prob caught on to how desperate you were probably coming across.

Why is that lucky if he didn't want them ?

D82

What are you her grown up pimp ?  Or just a patronising twat ?

Both...cunt!! 😂

Why is that lucky if he didn't want them ?

Because she was busy, he wanted a punt. Simples! Who said he didnt want them? Given how desperate he may have appeared in calling etc the maid probably thought well these are other girls who are free. no different to wanting a 6pm appointment and being told sorry but you can a 7pm. Your not going to stand there and think youve been done over.

Anyways first impressions matter and the impression i have of you is that you are a virtual wasteman so jog on.

vw

Because she was busy, he wanted a punt. Simples! Who said he didnt want them? Given how desperate he may have appeared in calling etc the maid probably thought well these are other girls who are free. no different to wanting a 6pm appointment and being told sorry but you can a 7pm. Your not going to stand there and think youve been done over.

Anyways first impressions matter and the impression i have of you is that you are a virtual wasteman so jog on.

So you saying he is desperate to fuck someone you have been with, think Mr Patel had a lucky escape.

D82

So you saying he is desperate to fuck someone you have been with, think Mr Patel had a lucky escape.

😎

Offline SamLP

She's obviously mad busy. A good rate and service, good looking & young, located in an accessible area. Lots of lurkers on UKP are booking her up. I tried to book her on Sunday evening. Called at 6pm a few times with no answer, then got a text saying she's fully booked for the day but her friend was available with a link to her profile.

Offline johnnygunz

She's obviously mad busy. A good rate and service, good looking & young, located in an accessible area. Lots of lurkers on UKP are booking her up. I tried to book her on Sunday evening. Called at 6pm a few times with no answer, then got a text saying she's fully booked for the day but her friend was available with a link to her profile.
Will you be kind enough to post her friends link?  :D

LL

I had no problems booking her today. Texted late-afternoon and saw her a few hours after that. I'll write a review when I've got my strength back - I'm shattered (in a good way ;))

Offline SamLP

I had no problems booking her today. Texted late-afternoon and saw her a few hours after that. I'll write a review when I've got my strength back - I'm shattered (in a good way ;))

Glad you enjoyed it mate. I only tried the one time, but yes I think catching her early on with comms will result in a booking. Will definitely be trying again.