Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: First time punt, looking for Persian/Arab girl  (Read 4038 times)

Offline jason2004

Hi guys,
Been a follower of the forum for quite some time but thought I'd give it a go.

Looking for my first punt, I'm in London and looking to travel 20 miles in either direction but looking for strictly a Persian or Arab girls, are there any good recommend ones in London around.
Looking for 1-2 slot and paying no more than £100-150 an hour but less is best preferably but don't want to ruin the first experience.

Thanks in advance for recommendations.

Offline jason2004

Any tips or how to search Adultworks, find it difficult navigating around the site finding specifics. Doesn't show a lot of searches for London area.

ramrodronnie

Hi guys,
Been a follower of the forum for quite some time but thought I'd give it a go.

Looking for my first punt, I'm in London and looking to travel 20 miles in either direction but looking for strictly a Persian or Arab girls, are there any good recommend ones in London around.
Looking for 1-2 slot and paying no more than £100-150 an hour but less is best preferably but don't want to ruin the first experience.

Thanks in advance for recommendations.

Good luck with your search jasonbourne2004. But in my experience of Arabic/Persian WGs in the main want more dosh than that, unless you're talking 30 minute bookings?

cockneybstrd

You might struggle to find a Persian/Arab girl at that rate. They can often demand a premium due to the lack of them.

Searching for arab/persian women on aw can be a little pointless because of the limited ethnicity options they offer.

jstrongerrrrr

External Link/Members Only

I saw this lady mid-last year. I know the price of £200/hour is more than you are prepared to pay but she is charging £300 on certain websites. The photos are accurate and she was good fun, very personable and articulate with a filthy manner once she got going. She's on the curvy side - I'd class her a pawg, if you like curvy dirty arab girls with bubble-butts then I'd recommend. The only downside was her bedroom was a complete mess and the bed was broken - her replacement bed was waiting in the corridor.

Offline jason2004

Thanks for the comments guys, didn't realise they're quite pricy.

Do you have any links for the more expensive, want to see what all the fuss is about.  :dance:

ramrodronnie

I saw this lady mid-last year. I know the price of £200/hour is more than you are prepared to pay but she is charging £300 on certain websites. The photos are accurate and she was good fun, very personable and articulate with a filthy manner once she got going. She's on the curvy side - I'd class her a pawg, if you like curvy dirty arab girls with bubble-butts then I'd recommend. The only downside was her bedroom was a complete mess and the bed was broken - her replacement bed was waiting in the corridor.

I could be mistaken jstrongerrrrr? But this WGs profile looks suspiciously like this one who's rates are £120 an hour.

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

cockneybstrd

Thanks for the comments guys, didn't realise they're quite pricy.

Do you have any links for the more expensive, want to see what all the fuss is about.  :dance:

i ve seen amira and need to write a review at a monkey + cab fare she was very expensive but was very good

Eastend69er

I could be mistaken jstrongerrrrr? But this WGs profile looks suspiciously like this one who's rates are £120 an hour.

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

It is a VERY well known lady of a many names and the odd fake review(er), this will explain it:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=4113.msg373813;topicseen#msg373813

I punted with her at HOD when she was Zena in South Kensington.

ramrodronnie

It is a VERY well known lady of a many names and the odd fake review(er), this will explain it:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=4113.msg373813;topicseen#msg373813

I punted with her at HOD when she was Zena in South Kensington.

Similar pics as the ones that I put up earlier in this thread, but the rate is a more acceptable rate at £120 an hour. As you'll see on the link that I put up she's calling herself Khadija. And there was a Khadia working for an agency a couple of years ago that looks body, and boob wise very much like this Khadija.
Whether we're talking about the same girl who's charging £200 an hour here or not is another matter?  :unknown:

jstrongerrrrr

Pretty sure its a different lady - the eyes are different shape - feel free to try

ramrodronnie

Jason try:-

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Thanks for the link Fact. She's asking £150 an hour, but her services are limited as are many of these Arabic WGs. I personally like plenty of FK/DFK, OWO, CIM, or Facials. Eslelma doesn't offer most of these mate, shame as physically she looks very nice. Thanks again Fact.  :thumbsup: :unknown:

Offline Fact

i have tried her and i like dfk etc  too.

there a lot of arab girls on backpage but fuck, sooo much B&S ... I tried one on backpage but maybe she turned out to be Romanian

if your that hot to trot with arab bird, walk down Edgware I guess. With any luck you might find one that says you cant fuck my cunt but can fuck my ass - some like to remain virgins but fuck like rabbits with anal. ell, that was my single experience in Dubai.

ramrodronnie

i have tried her and i like dfk etc  too.

there a lot of arab girls on backpage but fuck, sooo much B&S ... I tried one on backpage but maybe she turned out to be Romanian

if your that hot to trot with arab bird, walk down Edgware I guess. With any luck you might find one that says you cant fuck my cunt but can fuck my ass - some like to remain virgins but fuck like rabbits with anal. ell, that was my single experience in Dubai.

:lol: Fact, yeah I've heard plenty of stories about Arab girls that like it up the tradesman's entrance. Well if their price is righ? I may give that a go Fact.  :lol: :yahoo: Cheers mate.  :thumbsup:

Offline jason2004

Jason try:-

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
thanks, will try to contact her. Seems to be well within reach of budget/location. Have emailed her so I'll await her reply.

Feel free for more recommendations except walking down Edgware. Haha

ClarkeOfTheCourse

This girl is Arab-looking, however I cannot discourage you from booking enough, unless you also like your girls vacant and wasted -looking.

ramrodronnie

I'd love to fuck one, but their fucking rates are so fucking high!

fredpunter

Are yemenis Arabs? Ameera is half yemeni and would be a fine first punt if you are feeling strong.

Offline jason2004

Are yemenis Arabs? Ameera is half yemeni and would be a fine first punt if you are feeling strong.
link?

fredpunter

link?

I wouldn't normally reply to someone who doesn't say please but adele put me in a mellow mood

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=85791.0

She's the one of these who isn't Dee.

If you didn't place silly restrictions on yourself based on nationality you could do a lot worse than Dee as well.

ramrodronnie

I wouldn't normally reply to someone who doesn't say please but adele put me in a mellow mood

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=85791.0

She's the one of these who isn't Dee.

If you didn't place silly restrictions on yourself based on nationality you could do a lot worse than Dee as well.

+1 fredpunter. I was just about to post the same link. I also dislike bad manners.  :mad:

Offline jason2004

Thanks for the link, didn't mean to be rude at all. 

Would have been even better if the forum has a thanks option underneath each post.  :thumbsup:

ramrodronnie

Would have been even better if the forum has a thanks option underneath each post.  :thumbsup:

I don't reckon Admin would go as far as to do that for us jasonbourne2004. It would amount to wiping your arse for you mate. Manners normally come naturally mate.  :hi:

fredpunter

Apology accepted  :thumbsup:

Offline jason2004

I don't reckon Admin would go as far as to do that for us jasonbourne2004. It would amount to wiping your arse for you mate. Manners normally come naturally mate.  :hi:
@Ramrodronnie

There has been plenty of good recommendations on this thread, and I've already thanked a few people and also mentioned "thanks in advance" on my first post.

Most forums have a thanks button to show appreciation of the post. I could easily post a thanks comment after each reply but it's quite inconsiderate to keep bumping my thread and for other users to keep checking the thread with no worthy updates.

Seems like we got off on the wrong foot here and I don't mean no harm.

ramrodronnie

@Ramrodronnie

There has been plenty of good recommendations on this thread, and I've already thanked a few people and also mentioned "thanks in advance" on my first post.

Most forums have a thanks button to show appreciation of the post. I could easily post a thanks comment after each reply but it's quite inconsiderate to keep bumping my thread and for other users to keep checking the thread with no worthy updates.

Seems like we got off on the wrong foot here and I don't mean no harm.

I'm sure that you didn't mean any harm jasonbourne2004. But I, and most other punters remember to say a simple thanks on any helpful comments/reviews.  :hi: :thumbsup:

Offline cueball

You've done well on here Jasonboing, a lot of newbies have a much rockier start to posting.

be a good idea for you to report back on any lass you see, even kick your reviewing off too

Right, I'm off back up north  :hi:

ramrodronnie

You've done well on here Jasonboing, a lot of newbies have a much rockier start to posting.

be a good idea for you to report back on any lass you see, even kick your reviewing off too

Right, I'm off back up north  :hi:

Hey up cueball, did you manage to fit in a punt while you was down this way mate?

Offline cueball

Hey up cueball, did you manage to fit in a punt while you was down this way mate?

:D

It's only an electronic visit pal  :D

ramrodronnie

Offline cueball

:lol: Gottcha bud.

Don't worry, if I'm ever down your way I'll be coming to you for your recommendations, oh, and you're putting me up too  :D

ramrodronnie

Don't worry, if I'm ever down your way I'll be coming to you for your recommendations, oh, and you're putting me up too  :D

Am I cueball? :lol: Yer welcome mate.  :thumbsup:

Offline joe diddley

Similar pics as the ones that I put up earlier in this thread, but the rate is a more acceptable rate at £120 an hour. As you'll see on the link that I put up she's calling herself Khadija. And there was a Khadia working for an agency a couple of years ago that looks body, and boob wise very much like this Khadija.
Whether we're talking about the same girl who's charging £200 an hour here or not is another matter?  :unknown:

I've been reliably informed that these are quite different girls. I tried twice to book the cheaper Busty Khadija in East Ham and was dicked around twice, I'm afraid, as I got to her postcode. Shame as she seemed very nice in her AW messages.

An option for the OP is Zara of the Soho walkup at 52 Greek Street. Zara is mixed Iranian/Bulgarian, though her cultural background is entirely Bulgarian, I gather. Iranian father who buggered off early on in her life if he was there at all, I gather. Her look, however, is exotically Persian. This being a walkup you could fuck her for 10 minutes for only £20, though there are options going upwards in price in terms of service and time requested as described in the Soho walkup thread. Nice girl and very good service for a walkup. Oral, as is almost always the case in Soho, is always 'with' for Zara.

Offline JohnWaynesJism

Or Luna at 70 Wardour St walk up, she has 'the look'.