Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Latino Amanda - Southampton  (Read 1029 times)

1 review(s) for LATINO AMANDA (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline hantshagger

Met Latino Amanda, in Southampton, when she was last there.
Her profile   External Link/Members Only  or   External Link/Members Only

Profile describes her as Spanish,  I gather from her reply to me, she's actually from South America (may have spent time in Spain though, I dont know).

I spent a bit of time musing on what rating to give this one - in the end, I mark this as Neutral, but its bordering on Positive, certainly, in terms of physical looks, I would say a positive, but more neutral in terms of when it came to delivering services and her use of the time. Service delivery was not bad, just poorer at times than i would expect.

Initial comms were reasonable. She responded quickly, and made an appointment easily. Some confused texts nearer the meet time, which seems to suggest she is a bit disorganised but was able to clear that up, and we met as arranged.

Place :  I met her in Southampton, she had a flat in shared house, was a bit run down, but not too bad,  parking relatively easy nearby. I note she moves from time to time, but often its on south coast.  It would appear she doesnt have a door bell for her flat on my visit, so required calling on phone  to get in.

Looks :  She has a reasonably attractive face, her body is very attractive. I particularly liked her breasts.

Language: She can speak english reasonably well. Not the best, but fairly easy to communicate with.

Services:  She lists quite a number of services, some such as OWO and Anal are described as extra.  I paid for these.

When I got her to open the door, to let me in, we then went to her flat, and she spent some time talking about what I wanted, and how long i wanted, although i had made plain this information beforehand. She then had an interesting technique for ensuring i was clean (which i was already in fact, but nevertheless) - using a small sink to wash my cock with her hands, although there was a shower in that room, she didnt seem to want that used! I and her then got properly undressed, and headed to bedroom, fairly functional, but it was particularly dark for my liking.
All the usual stuff, eg. some nice kissing, not particularly DFK though, RO - she tasted good, oral on me, covered sex in various positions etc.  and in general her services were okay, but was disappointed with her anal technique, and particularly so, as she had charged this as extra, but was not willing to allow much time for it.

Her neutral rating was primarily down to time keeping, I noticed she didnt give me the full time I paid for, and some time had been eaten into unnecessarily from the point i had arrived at the front door, the 'extras' had made it a more expensive punt but were given a little poorly.  We ended up finishing a few mins early, but then she wasnt able to provide shower facility afterwards for me (despite asking) - blaming it on having another appointment immediately after! It all felt too rushed when I'd booked an hour session in the first place.

Overall, I felt she had the makings of a good WG,  but had let herself down on clock watching, and some of the services , to be able to give a more glowing review.

oring123

There is a long thread on this girl and you pretty well back it up exactly
Great body a plus but from there down hill sharply !

Offline Fact

when a girl is asking how long and what you want on arrival after all agreed via text /phone previously, its a good sign that she has a maid responding to enquiries. Also, at that point be prepared to walk as she's unlikely to do the DFK/GFE piece you may have requested. Plan B into action at that point.