Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Exotic Indian Reena - Oldbury  (Read 9948 times)

4 review(s) for exotic indian reena (2 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline sanj07

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

[Link added by admin]

Have been watching this one for a whilst as there were no reviews on here but many on AW so decided to give it
A try to see what was on offer with a 15min quickie for £40.
Comms was very good sorted booking straight away as reena was available she was at a hotel by oldbury island parked by toys r us nice discrete enterance with no walking past reception straight to room.

Greeted at dood seemed nice preety girl puts you to ease as engages in good convo sorted the paperwork and got undressed, she asked me if i wanted her to take her bra off i said hell yeah she had black stockings on.

Now i know i went for a 15 min quickie and was expecting a sensual start but she got the condom out and started to slip it on my loose cock and start giving head this is a right put off for me she did mention that £40 will only get me a basic service and i struggle to get a erection like this and get anxious im used to girls being sensual and owo whether its 15mins or longer.

So we had a cold start but then the fella decided to stiffen and wake up as she carried on giving head and she said we have lift off about which we had a giggle. Went on top to finish the job this is where it got exciting and she started talking dirty and what she will do next time we meet for longer it was welcomed as it helped me to finish the job.

Got dressed little convo and left overall this girl will hold back alot on a 15min booking but i can see alot of potential on a 30min meet and want to see just how filthy she will get so will return.

Dont expect anything spectacular on 15min quickie it will be oral with condom and straight to business which wil upset alot of punters she is a straight about her rates and offer which is fair enough and i have reason to believe that if you book a full service then the goods will be dèlivered i suppose not every WG will give the full wack on a 15min quickie there are alot that do then there are alot that wont even on a  30-60 min booking after taking the hard earned.
Im glad i cum with a cold start booking which was down to reenas strict rate=service_rules next time i expect a hot start  on a full booking and will let you guys know if she delivered. Otherwise she is a pleasant girl and professional about the service she offers.

Offline Juankerr

Thanks for the review sanj  :hi:

Although I never punted with Reena due to my loyalty to Sasha, she was always very popular back in the Funplace parlour days in Bearwood.

Can never understand why anyone bothers with a 15 minute quickie TBH but each to their own.

exotic indian reena External Link/Members Only

Offline sanj07

15min punts=more fucks hard earned allowing if you punting 2-3 times weekly its helped me to decided where a 15min punt would work and where a longer one will suit the inner desire i have a 30min punt lined tomm watch this space xx

Offline sanj07

Hi juankerr loyalty to sasha who is sasha??? Didnt know loyalty exists in this game

Odd Job

Why a neutral. You say she is a pleasant and professional girl and don't appear to have any other gripe than limited services on a quick booking. But surely that isn't the girls fault ?

Offline sanj07

I gave a neutral due go the fact that there was no sensual start to the booking even a 30second start is enough to get things going getting a condom out and sticking it on a unerected dick and giving a blow job is not going to help so yes it is the girls fault i have had plenty of quickies where sensual full service has been provided within the 15mins. Read the review I have made it clear the neutral is due to the cold start i managed to cum if i didnt it would have been a negative and that would have been her fault too

If you went into a room and got undressed and a girl gets a condom out wrapping your loose cock would you be happy ? Even if its a 15min booking it doesnt hurt to give a peck here and there a stroke to get things going.

Alot of the time when only a limited service is to be provided it is nade clear in the profile here it was not owo dfk was all listed and you would expect minimum amount to be provided to get it going.

There are a handful of girls where you will get kissing owo reverse oral and sex all fitted within the 15 mins if you ever want me to provide you details of those gems let me know :thumbsup:

Odd Job

As long as she advised you a quickie would just be covered oral and sex then it's irrelevant what other girls offer in a quickie. Somebody else on another review complained about services offered on a £35 booking.

For me if you are paying so little then you can't complain about limited services. It just seems harsh to me but I understand what you're saying.

EDIT : I would've confirmed what she did offer on a quickie. I saw Reena years ago and she snogged my face off but it was an hours booking.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2016, 11:42:20 am by Odd Job »

Offline Bangers and Gash

Although I never punted with Reena due to my loyalty to Sasha, she was always very popular back in the Funplace parlour days in Bearwood.

Loyalty..... to a prostitute.  :rolleyes:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Sanj, you need to include the link in your review, otherwise it is not included in the review count.

Have asked Admin to add the link.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

My notes indicate that she once worked at Fun Place and used to regularly "tour" Leicester by working at the Hollywood parlour.

In future copy and paste the Profile's link as below into your post:

Copy and paste this bit:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Juankerr

Hi juankerr loyalty to sasha who is sasha??? Didnt know loyalty exists in this game
Sasha was my regular and one of my all time favourite Ladies when she used to work along with Reena at the Funplace parlour in Birmingham years back.

Offline Juankerr

15min punts=more fucks hard earned allowing if you punting 2-3 times weekly its helped me to decided where a 15min punt would work and where a longer one will suit the inner desire i have a 30min punt lined tomm watch this space xx
Fair enough  :hi:

Offline sanj07

Sasha was my regular and one of my all time favourite Ladies when she used to work along with Reena at the Funplace parlour in Birmingham years back.

Hats off she must have been good in order for you not to see anyone else there have you lost contact with her now or does she still work

Offline sanj07

She tours over a very wide area im surprised she is reviewed so little on here.

Offline Juankerr

She tours over a very wide area im surprised she is reviewed so little on here.
Quite surprised about that myself TBH.

Dodo

Loyalty..... to a prostitute.  :rolleyes:

And why not?? Presumably she is equally loyal to him and dosen't see any other punters  :(

Offline Juankerr

Offline Cellardoor

I've seen this lady a few months ago for 1 1/2 hours. She was very good chatted for a bit to start before getting owo and fucked her from behind. Talked and kissed some more and gave me another blowjob just as time was up. Gonna miss out if you only book for 15 minutes.

Dodo

Nice bit of spelling there  :P

Tehre inst mcuh wnrog wtih my selpnilg tnhak you vrey mcuh  :D

Offline Wanderlust

I've seen this lady a few months ago for 1 1/2 hours. She was very good chatted for a bit to start before getting owo and fucked her from behind. Talked and kissed some more and gave me another blowjob just as time was up. Gonna miss out if you only book for 15 minutes.

Where's the review??

Offline M8gic

Watch out with this one as she will randomly text your phone with where she is working on a particular day. Not very discrete