Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Angel Sam  (Read 911 times)

37 review(s) for Angel Sam  (30 positive, 6 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Golovkin

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+ - Get QR Code
Ok so after reading some good reviews on Angel Sam I decided to go for a 30 minute incall with her. Comms were really good by phone easy to arrange a meet. Flat in Manchester was ok with decent off road parking clean enough. Money handed over £80 friendly greeting. I have to honest here guys I didn't find her attractive facial but as I was already there pressed on with the punt. The pictures are her on the profile but her face is blurred. Anyway good owo and sex in all positions really enthusiastic and seemed to enjoy herself. Didn't know if I was going to put neutral or positive for this review. But I feel it would be unfair as she did offer everything she advertised on her profile happily. Won't be back but for some of you guys you will have a great time with her.

patrickdloch1980

I met her about ten years ago,service was excellent but already then she looked 20years older than her pictures

Offline Blue Moon

This was my experience too (about 2 years ago). I was expecting great things right up to the point where she opened the door. She's definitely older than I expected and isn't a looker. Having said that, her service was excellent and, if I remember correctly, she has nips that could take your eye out. Way overpriced IMO.  Bm