Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anybody tried this lady out?  (Read 1780 times)

Offline GraysonD

Anyone tried this lady out part of the Czech group by the looks of it and looks like it could be a Decent punt?

External Link/Members Only

Offline S.X. MacHine

What? No OWO or CIM. Suffers from a banana fetish. I think not!

Offline seeker

Judging by your review count the only thing you've tried out is your palm  :D :D :D

Offline GraysonD

Haven't done any reviews tbh usually just on here to see who's worth taking a punt with and going with that

Offline seeker

Haven't done any reviews tbh usually just on here to see who's worth taking a punt with and going with that
So what do you think would happen if everybody did what you do  :dash: :dash: :dash:
There would be NO information for you to use....actually no ukp  :(
Get with the program man .

Offline GraysonD

That's the only reason I do it because there is plenty on here but I'll take your advice into consideration and stick some up with my next punts 😂

bigstevie64

She looks the part mate!  But no owo is a non starter for me,  better with her partner in crime lenasweet!  Btw i dont do reviews either!  But....... Taking into account of what our learned friend said about reviews etc......  Think ill start!

Offline bigmike32

Yeah every review is useful on here if i have learned one thing it is to avoid the romanians.

Offline GraysonD

There's a few Romanians on there that trick me into wanting to with good pictures then I see the nationality and I'm gutted 😂

moosehead69

Anyone seen this Czech girl ??

Offline bigmike32

20 quid bj though cant beat it.

I saw her and Lena a few months back for a duo, decent price and a bit of time on my hands. I think she was just new to the game and being introduced by Lena. She's not a bad looking girl, nice enough figure, not bad tits and pretty tight, I quite enjoyed her inexperience. That said though, she did have pretty bad skin at the time, psoriasis by the looks of it. Nothing to run a mile from but a bit off putting.
She was ok and took a pounding pretty well, not a fekin word of English though. If it's no owo or cim I'd give her a miss, pretty mechanical.