Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: unusual one  (Read 1117 times)

justben

so i'm advertising on facebook a room to rent on a page and up pop's a message to me enquiring about it, low and behold it's someone from aw who i have seen a couple years ago, and she's still working, what would you guys do?

vw

Say no !

Wait for someone else to reply !

bristolqwerty

:D :D :D :D Install a peep hole or cctv into the wall  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

justben

:D :D :D :D Install a peep hole or cctv into the wall  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

haha i know she works ou of somewhere else though

Offline Moresomes

Build a freebie into the rent.

Offline wannabe

Not sure how accurate this is, but I thought rents for working apartments/rooms were higher than normal, so you could make extra cash if you're willing to have every tom, dick (!) and harry coming and going at all hours.

Offline AnthG

so i'm advertising on facebook a room to rent on a page and up pop's a message to me enquiring about it, low and behold it's someone from aw who i have seen a couple years ago, and she's still working, what would you guys do?

Do you live in the house and you are offering a spare room? Or are you offering the entire flat to someone?

The two options are refuse her. Or tell her you know who she is and say to her you can have the room to work from, but for more money due to the negative effects it can have. You'd need to be careful though of not running foul of the law from operating a premises as a brothel in the eyes of the law.

If its a case of you live there, and she wants the spare room. Its likely she will be wanting this as her home and her other place as her 'working' flat.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

bristolqwerty

Its likely she will be wanting this as her home and her other place as her 'working' flat.
  or the other way around God forbid, what are the rules regarding brothel/premises  :sarcastic: 

justben

Do you live in the house and you are offering a spare room? Or are you offering the entire flat to someone?

The two options are refuse her. Or tell her you know who she is and say to her you can have the room to work from, but for more money due to the negative effects it can have. You'd need to be careful though of not running foul of the law from operating a premises as a brothel in the eyes of the law.

If its a case of you live there, and she wants the spare room. Its likely she will be wanting this as her home and her other place as her 'working' flat.

i know she works out of somewhere else with other ladies and this would be her home as i come and go at my place all the time so would not be very good for her business.

yes i could allow her to work and charge more but as you say i would have to be careful in the eye of the law. but i never would do that anyway

Odd Job

Isn't it only a brothel if more than one girl is working from there ?

Offline AnthG

i know she works out of somewhere else with other ladies and this would be her home as i come and go at my place all the time so would not be very good for her business.

Then think of all of this

1. Was it a good punt when you seen her or not. Obviously not that good as you haven't seen her since.

2. Do you trust her to know your real name and other details about you, if she ever gets pissed she could tell your girlfriend/wife/family how she knows you?

3. Many prostitutes are complete and utter train wrecks. So ask yourself do you want a train wreck living with you?

4. Following on from that. Most prostitutes seem to go for the biggest violent chavs there is as their boyfriends. Do you want someone like that in your house too as her boyfriend will be coming over.

5. Prostitutes get paid a lot, but are often not sensible with money, don't accept responsibilities. So there is a good chance she will run off and not pay the rent one random month. Or just give you a sob story over why she cannot pay that month but expect to stay there for free (her mother is sick/dying and needs to send it all back to her etc).

6. She will have possibly those other prostitute friends she works with all come round to the house too as her friends to hang out with. This is either a good thing, or a bad thing as they will all know your real name too. And see your wife/girlfriend too. So you have to trust al of them for discretion.

7. Even if she does keep schtum on how you know each other. If it ever comes out innocently what she does for a living. Your wife/girlfriend will automatically think you've been booking her and this is why you let her live there.

Basically it all comes down to. Did you enjoy the punt with her so much you would want to live with her and accept all the risks? If you didn't get someone else to rent the room to.

Isn't it only a brothel if more than one girl is working from there ?

You are allowing your premises to be used for selling sex by a girl. It can be iffy as he could be classed in the eyes of the law as her 'pimp' and the flat he is letting her use to do it as a brothel.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2016, 09:36:33 am by AnthG »
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

justben

I don't have a gf/wife,

I rarely see someone twice unless they were absolutely amazing,

she doesn't remember me from there.

I ain't taking any sop story she has, either pay up or get out!

Thanks for the advice though I'll bare it all in mind

Offline mh

I don't have a gf/wife,

I rarely see someone twice unless they were absolutely amazing,

she doesn't remember me from there.

I think in your position (single) I might give it a go, just out of a sense of intrigue. But would not let her "job" override any concerns that might arise from her demeanour. But I'd make it a short initial tenancy period just in case...

I think all the concerns about non-payment, bad boyfriends, etc could and do happen with any tenant.

Offline King Kenny

If she intends to work there you need to be aware that you'd be committing the offence of living from immoral earnings. If you want to take the risk, so be it.

Offline Sir Lance-a-lot

"Living off immoral earnings" is no longer a crime.  It was replaced by "controlling prostitution for gain".  If you don't control who she sees, or otherwise coerce her to stay on the game - no problem.

Also not a brothel if it's just her.  If she starts seeing punters there, she'd be running a business from residential premises, which may or may not be an issue.