Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jenny Gracie's girls  (Read 2068 times)

Offline Redskin

Hoping to see Jenny on Monday. Any you guys seen her?

Offline Sar-Major

Hoping to see Jenny on Monday. Any you guys seen her?

FFS Foreskin,   Oops so sorry, Redskin.......Were's the fekin link.  :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash:

External Link/Members Only

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline OscarC

Several reviews if you can be bothered to type "Jenny NNE" into the search box.  NNE being her former agency prior to name change.

BMN

Seen her once. She was good, and is definitely worth a sneaky half of hour of your time. That said, I didn't enjoy my time with her quite as much as some others appear to have. Maybe it's me, and not everyone clicks with every highly rated girl. But I just felt it was missing a bit of an edge.

Offline flash1965

I think this is the same Jenny on UKE. very attractive but too young for me

Offline bigkstyle

I seen her a few months back in Hartlepool. Really nice girl and very good at what she does but just not quite my preference

TJ2015

I think this is the same Jenny on UKE. very attractive but too young for me

Yes thats the same Jenny I saw her a couple of times at NNE's Sunderland flat, she's a great girl and I hope to see her again

Offline Sar-Major

Yes thats the same Jenny I saw her a couple of times at NNE's Sunderland flat, she's a great girl and I hope to see her again

Yet A. N. Other, who says they've seen a girlie "Several" times, yet can't be arsed to do a review.  :dash: :dash: :dash:

AND there was I thinking that's what this site was all about, you know "The passage of Info on WG's"  :angry: :angry: :angry:

Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker

TJ2015

Yet A. N. Other, who says they've seen a girlie "Several" times, yet can't be arsed to do a review.  :dash: :dash: :dash:

AND there was I thinking that's what this site was all about, you know "The passage of Info on WG's"  :angry: :angry: :angry:

Sorry Sar-Major, no doubt I'll be put on jankers or spend a night in the glass house for my sins (will you come in at midnight to 'keep me company like last time' it was nice)

On the subject of fact, I said couple not several and just because I dont do reviews for everyone I see doesn't mean I dont pass on information

Offline Redskin

Lovely visit today, will post report later on

Offline Sar-Major

Sorry Sar-Major, no doubt I'll be put on jankers or spend a night in the glass house for my sins (will you come in at midnight to 'keep me company like last time' it was nice)

On the subject of fact, I said couple not several and just because I dont do reviews for everyone I see doesn't mean I dont pass on information

Never mind the "Kiss me goodnight Sergeant-Major" I'm more the "I'll Knock ya Fekin lights oot" sort of SNCO :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

TJ2015

Never mind the "Kiss me goodnight Sergeant-Major" I'm more the "I'll Knock ya Fekin lights oot" sort of SNCO :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Yeah, I heard you guys in the Catering Corps could knock up a deadly curry  :D :D :D

Offline Sar-Major

Yeah, I heard you guys in the Catering Corps could knock up a deadly curry  :D :D :D

NEVER been an ACC or AGC "Slop Jockey" in my life.  :angry: :angry: :angry:

Cavalry first and foremost, Front line fighter until the end Boyo, and don't fekin forget it.  :bomb: :bomb: :bomb:

You seem to fit the REMF (Rear Echelon Mother Fucker) bill to a Tee  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

TJ2015

NEVER been an ACC or AGC "Slop Jockey" in my life.  :angry: :angry: :angry:

Cavalry first and foremost, Front line fighter until the end Boyo, and don't fekin forget it.  :bomb: :bomb: :bomb:

You seem to fit the REMF (Rear Echelon Mother Fucker) bill to a Tee  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

A cavalry man?, no wonder you're used to surrounding yourself with so much horse crap :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

And you certainly seem the type to get your kicks from bullying young guys, chasing them around the playground, sorry I mean parade ground with you little wooden stick tucked under your arm  :lol: :lol: :lol: