Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Maja - Stevenage  (Read 4707 times)

6 review(s) for sexy_maja (6 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Hertsgent

External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only

So, after some excellent recent reviews by my East England UKP brethren (3 to date), I felt obliged to go and check out Maja for myself. To get to the punchline first....this is undoubtedly a positive review (a good positive), but not as overwhelming as the 3 reviews in the system. Now, this maybe because I had worked myself into a "this is going to be the punt of my life" frenzy beforehand, and/or I'm a bit dialled into my 3 favourite repeat visit WGs these last few months. In addition, whilst conversation was good (and Maja is intelligent and funny), I never quite felt we were in the "clicking" zone - but I may easily have misread this.

Onto the meeting. Excellent comms across the board. Location "OK". AW profile accurate on photos, age (guessing that 37 will be the minimum, but I'd be surprised if she was any more than 5 years older, and it could easily be a true age), and size (12 on profile). Good conversation, and cycled through iterations of kissing, exploring bodies, OWO, RO, and a number of positions before the inevitable release (everything catered for on my part). Very enthusiastic and skilled throughout made for rather an intense experience - Maja is definitely very sexual! Good conversation after, and I excused myself when the hour was up.

Overall a very good meeting and a strong positive. Bit older than I'd usually go for, but a tidy woman and a definite MILF. I would happily return, and it would be interesting to see if a repeat visit were similar or different - in that I would not be surprised if familiarity led to even more intensity. If a repeat visit occurs then I can update this review.

Thank you to previous reviewers, as I don't think I would have made the booking otherwise - I'm usually a 30 min first meeting person, and the £90 cost for 30mins would have put me off. Your reviews opened my eyes to Maja, and that is a good thing.

Hunghertsguy

Thanks Hertsgent
Intetesting, could almost mirror my experience with Jenny.
Massive expectation from all the positives maybe not quite the reality I experienced - and I will reserve final judgement after Ive seen her a few more times - which I will.
Maja was more of a click for me and my follow up visit was great, I will def see her every few weeks. With each to their own she would be 'more my type' thN Jenny - but that doesnt say anything negative about Jenny just personal preference.
Great review always interesting to see how others rate your favourites.

Offline Hertsgent

Yes, interesting - don't get me wrong, Maja was a very good experience all round.

Such a tough life comparing multiple punting experiences - bit of a George Best "where did it all go wrong " exercise  :drinks:

ramrodronnie

External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only

So, after some excellent recent reviews by my East England UKP brethren (3 to date), I felt obliged to go and check out Maja for myself. To get to the punchline first....this is undoubtedly a positive review (a good positive), but not as overwhelming as the 3 reviews in the system. Now, this maybe because I had worked myself into a "this is going to be the punt of my life" frenzy beforehand, and/or I'm a bit dialled into my 3 favourite repeat visit WGs these last few months. In addition, whilst conversation was good (and Maja is intelligent and funny), I never quite felt we were in the "clicking" zone - but I may easily have misread this.

Onto the meeting. Excellent comms across the board. Location "OK". AW profile accurate on photos, age (guessing that 37 will be the minimum, but I'd be surprised if she was any more than 5 years older, and it could easily be a true age), and size (12 on profile). Good conversation, and cycled through iterations of kissing, exploring bodies, OWO, RO, and a number of positions before the inevitable release (everything catered for on my part). Very enthusiastic and skilled throughout made for rather an intense experience - Maja is definitely very sexual! Good conversation after, and I excused myself when the hour was up.

Overall a very good meeting and a strong positive. Bit older than I'd usually go for, but a tidy woman and a definite MILF. I would happily return, and it would be interesting to see if a repeat visit were similar or different - in that I would not be surprised if familiarity led to even more intensity. If a repeat visit occurs then I can update this review.

Thank you to previous reviewers, as I don't think I would have made the booking otherwise - I'm usually a 30 min first meeting person, and the £90 cost for 30mins would have put me off. Your reviews opened my eyes to Maja, and that is a good thing.

Thanks for the Review Hersgent. Pleased you had a good punt with her. I've got Maja on my HL for a good porking some time this year mate.

Offline Hertsgent

Thought I would just update this review, based on a second visit this week. Realistically my experience went from a strong positive to a really strong positive, and I feel I might now be in the same camp as previous reviewers (hugotheboss, hunghertsguy, sumertime & nemesis).

Not to repeat my review, the general menu was the same favourites of mine, all experienced with fun, intensity, and well above average skills (like seriously above average!).

What was different was that conversation definitely flowed very easily, and at least I felt we were in the clicking zone as it were. So I either misinterpreted slightly first time and/or a repeat visit gets even better.

As an added surprise, I was greeted by Maja wearing a rather nice red corset number. I remembered seeing this on one of her AW photos before Xmas , and thought it looked good then. It could be just me, but she looked ridiculously good in the flesh with it on  :wacko: - every time I close my eyes I have that vision (hopefully will stay for a good while).

I've been really busy and stressed over the past two weeks. The meeting was one of those "very good use of my time" ones , that washed away every other concern I had, so was very therapeutic.

Without ranking WGs (I don't like doing that), this is a moment not reached for about 18 months ....an addition to my top echelon! So we can leave it at that with Maja, girlfriend Jenny, horny slutty girl, and classy Jenny (all reviewed).  :thumbsup: :dance: :drinks:

Hunghertsguy

Im consudering saying 'told you so' lol
Just noticed her profilr has completely changed, new name too

Girlfriend_sexy

External Link/Members Only

Bloody hell hertsgent what did you do to her 😜

Offline Hertsgent

Im consudering saying 'told you so'

Don't mind that at all, and well deserved!

You are right in that her current profile picture pretty much gives a reflex to go and see her  :crazy:

Hunghertsguy

Hunghertsguy

And sorry to pour cold water on your steamy thoughts Hertsgent but that new pic aint Maja.
Tineye pulls up the original.
New profile and all her actual pics gone.
Looks like she ran into a spot of bother.

Offline Badvicar

Offline Hertsgent

And sorry to pour cold water on your steamy thoughts Hertsgent but that new pic aint Maja.
Tineye pulls up the original.
New profile and all her actual pics gone.
Looks like she ran into a spot of bother.

Shame about that on the photo, always difficult with a blurry face and all that. I guess a problem for those that haven't visited, but not a problem for those that have. Maja is definitely big on discretion, as noted before.

Offline Hertsgent

Did you break her Mr Gent?

I think it was more the other way Badvicar. Having to go back to do an afternoons work when your mind is all over the place (or in one place in reality  :wacko:), was an interesting challenge. I like these sort of challenges  :crazy:

Hunghertsguy

Fair comment Hertsgent - I'm sure Maja has her reasons.
I have ti say though there is no doubt she would rock that look.
She did have a pic up ofher in a latex dress for a while.
Must admit I was always a sucker for the one of her in the white basque on the bed.
Or actually most of them lol
Maja week coming up for me  :yahoo:

HugoTheBoss

I'm with Maja tonight.
If she wants to share any info regarding the changes I'll update.

Offline Hertsgent

New venue also.

It was the same venue, but she did mention moving to a nicer flat in early April I think. Still in Stevenage.

I think Maja is just experimenting with her profile at the minute, so hopefully we get some photos back (if the red corset one comes back on then I'm buggered  :wacko:).

Offline Hertsgent

Lucky bugger Hugo  :angry:

+1

Couple of pics on there currently too, including one I quite like  :yahoo:

Hunghertsguy

Bloody hell hertsgent- don't know what you did but I think she likes you!!
Looks like your in her 'favourites' folder 😉😉😉😉

HugoTheBoss

And now my favourite pic has been posted - red corset for you, white shirt, stockings and heels for me ;-)

Offline sumertime

I cannot understand why she would want to devalue her profile using a web ripped photo [which did nothing for me!] - I would quite willingly volunteer to produce a new portfolio....

...... and if we are voting - it is the white stockings and basqu for me  ;)

Hunghertsguy

Reading between the lines sumertime- and from what Hugo said - someone was trying to get too close and was poking around in her private life.
I'm guessing she just took down all her actual pics and put one up close enough to her lovely self to fill the gap. As to a new portfolio of pics for her- I'm dusting off the Kodak brownie and volunteering to be the one behind the camera  :wacko:

The basque was sensational- I must ask her if she can wear it on our next appt!

Offline sumertime

Absolutely Awsome!! Maja is a real passionate woman with total involvement and enjoyment.........

.................. first time popped twice and completely knackered in under the usual hour :dance:

I just love her sexy accent and I got the full white basque and stockings [sod to undo!]... :D

ramrodronnie

Just clicked into Maja's profile, and it's down? Gutted!!

Hunghertsguy

ramrodronnie

ramrodronnie

Nope - still there
She changed name
External Link/Members Only

I 've read your Review on your punt with Maja Hunghertsguy. It says on her profile that she squirts, would you say that's accurate mate? Also how good is her FK/DFK?

Hunghertsguy

Her profile is entirely accurate.
Get her fully turned on and she does what she says on the tin.
As for kissing, it's the GFE, she gets better every time you see her and builds a rapport with you (5 meets for me now) but she does say FK is 'at discretion' so I guess you need to clear up with her what might stop her offering it.

Are you planning a punt?

ramrodronnie

Her profile is entirely accurate.
Get her fully turned on and she does what she says on the tin.
As for kissing, it's the GFE, she gets better every time you see her and builds a rapport with you (5 meets for me now) but she does say FK is 'at discretion' so I guess you need to clear up with her what might stop her offering it.

Are you planning a punt?

Not sure yet when I'll be seeing her yet  Hunghertsguy. But thanks for confirming that Maja does do what she says she does on her profile.

Regarding FK/DFK, well I've never been turned down from a WG who says she does yet, especially WGs who've come recommended. I don't smoke, always turn up very clean, fresh breathed, shaved and showered, and I always treat them with respect. So obviously when I do get around to booking to see her I'll get a good GFE, as I can see that you and other punters have.

Thanks again Hunghertsguy  :thumbsup:

Hunghertsguy

She did mention that she has nearly as much work as she wants now with regular clients she enjoys. I got the impression she won't be seeing many more new clients.

ramrodronnie

She did mention that she has nearly as much work as she wants now with regular clients she enjoys. I got the impression she won't be seeing many more new clients.

Well if Maja's doing well enough with her regulars, why does she keep her AW profile up then Hunghertsguy? It just means she's paying for something she doesn't really need.  :unknown:

Offline Hertsgent

I'd best get my backside round to see Maja again then, to make sure I make the definition of "regular"   :unknown: Another tough assignment....... :D I'm thinking March/April might be spent just bouncing between GF Jenny and Maja if they are about  :drinks:

Hunghertsguy

Well if Maja's doing well enough with her regulars, why does she keep her AW profile up then Hunghertsguy? It just means she's paying for something she doesn't really need.  :unknown:

I did say 'nearly enough' and you'll have read here she obviously sees Hugo on a regular basis, me, sumertime, hertsgent - in fact she's that kind of girl if you click with you just have to keep going back and we are just the tip of the iceberg I'm sure - she already stopped working Wednesday's and is almost impossible to book same day - so was just saying if you want to get in I wouldn't wait around too long.

ramrodronnie

I did say 'nearly enough' and you'll have read here she obviously sees Hugo on a regular basis, me, sumertime, hertsgent - in fact she's that kind of girl if you click with you just have to keep going back and we are just the tip of the iceberg I'm sure - she already stopped working Wednesday's and is almost impossible to book same day - so was just saying if you want to get in I wouldn't wait around too long.

Thanks for the heads up Hunghertsguy. As soon as my finances will allow, I'll be over to her.  :thumbsup:

Offline Hertsgent

Blimey - is HugoTheBoss trying to get a UKP record for number of accounts (now at 4 from what I can see!). This includes the occasions where he talked to himself from the different accounts  :D

ramrodronnie

Blimey - is HugoTheBoss trying to get a UKP record for number of accounts (now at 4 from what I can see!). This includes the occasions where he talked to himself from the different accounts  :D

Unbelievable Hertsgent. What's wrong with these people. We're all trying to be honest punters on this site, only for idiots like that to keep trying to spoil things for everyone else.  :dash:

redrocked69

Confusing indeed but idiots are everywhere  :dash: she has rather  excellent feedbacks , about time to check it out :rolleyes: :yahoo:

ramrodronnie

Confusing indeed but idiots are everywhere  :dash: she has rather  excellent feedbacks , about time to check it out :rolleyes: :yahoo:

Nice one redrocked69. I look forward to reading your Review after you've seen her mate.   :thumbsup:

redrocked69

Offline Hertsgent

Thanks mate , on my way :cool: :cool: :yahoo:

You know it is normally good practice to not disclose your movements in such detail (however excited you are) - plenty of info on here as to why it isn't a great idea (nutters or outers being the most obvious ones).....

Hope you enjoyed though.....

ramrodronnie

I just clicked into Maja's FBs on AW, but she's decided to hide it. Anyone have any idea why? I might AW e-mail her, and ask her why she's hiding them.  :unknown:

Offline Hertsgent

They have been on and off over the past week for some reason - when displayed, there hasn't been anything in there to cause alarm (all recent ones positive with nought weird in there). So a bit of a mystery to me.....

ramrodronnie

They have been on and off over the past week for some reason - when displayed, there hasn't been anything in there to cause alarm (all recent ones positive with nought weird in there). So a bit of a mystery to me.....

Wouldn't surprise me if AW have cocked up Hertsgent. They've got a habit of cocking up!

ramrodronnie

Wouldn't surprise me if AW have cocked up Hertsgent. They've got a habit of cocking up!

Like magic!  Maja's FBs are back again.