Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Francesca cumslut - Newquay.  (Read 832 times)

14 review(s) for Franchesca SweetLips (10 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

boba

Apologies for no link.  I'm unable to do one. Perhaps someone could for me, thanks.
Saw Francesca some weeks back whilst she was on one of her regular tours. This was the second time I've seen Fran,  previously 6 or 7 months ago. The latest punt was a 30min incall in a rented flat just outside Newquay.
My first punt with Fran some months ago was brilliant. Unfortunately my latest punt with her I found to be rushed and somewhat mechanical.  I feel she's perhaps  a little jadded.
I'm a bit disappointed as at her best she's really amazing but for me I won't be seeing again .

Hawdit

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Any chance of a bit more detail about why she was good first time and not second, also things like how does she compare to the pictures on the profile etc??

bristolqwerty

Apologies for no link.  I'm unable to do one. Perhaps someone could for me, thanks.
Saw Francesca some weeks back whilst she was on one of her regular tours. This was the second time I've seen Fran,  previously 6 or 7 months ago. The latest punt was a 30min incall in a rented flat just outside Newquay.
My first punt with Fran some months ago was brilliant. Unfortunately my latest punt with her I found to be rushed and somewhat mechanical.  I feel she's perhaps  a little jadded.
I'm a bit disappointed as at her best she's really amazing but for me I won't be seeing again .
A real shame when this happens, even still I'd prefer this to a horribly fake punt with lots of bullshit cum noises.  Ideally I'd prefer the wg to cancel if not really interested that day but know its unlikely..... :dash: