Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Petite Katie glasgow  (Read 2959 times)

Offline Kornam68

Guys

I've decided to try and arrange an Incall with Katie today. Read som reviews and looked at new pictures and thought I would take a punt. Any last thoughts before a dive in?

ickydicky

If you like petite women she is the very best. Great to fuck as you can throw her about and she gives an enthusiastic blow job. She aims to please and you can aim wherever you want to please yourself. :rolleyes: Enjoy.

chico1000

I was unlucky with some arrangements etc but overall a good punt.

Offline pilgrim

The pictures look to be of a different person.  Why doesnt she leave the originals there and just add more?

Roger De Her

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Personally, tho she was reasonable, I found the excitement created on this site last year kind of over-rated her.  Body is v. Hot I thought, but neither face(and yes, i like a nice fireplace) nor service bowled me over.

What does however, is that new pic she's got up where she's found a discarded coin on the floor by the wall, VROOM VROOM, can she bend or what???  I seem to recall reading a review mentioning her astounding gymnastic suppleness during the performance, and this almost merits a repeat visit.  A new interpretation on "going round the bend"

12346685_663779907097246_437122593_n.jpg.   - WOW

ROJ

chico1000

Just noticed the pictures body looks similar but there is a different feel about it.
Perhaps poster can clarify after the punt. 

bensonhedges20

Her number is the same
Prices are the same

Seems the same person.

Shes always hidden her face and does have new pics every 6months or so.

moosehead69

Seen her a few times and too be honest pics don't look like her .. Unless she's put weight on as she's got bigger ass

Offline pilgrim

Her number is the same
Prices are the same

Seems the same person.

Prices and phone number stay the same when WGs swap profiles or pass it onto someone else.  With a hidden face it is difficult to tell, hence the reason they do it!!!!!!!!!!

Offline seeker

Katie is very well known to most on here ...so if it'd a different girl we will soon know .....
I think it's still Katie 1.0  :D

ickydicky

Katie is very well known to most on here ...so if it'd a different girl we will soon know .....
I think it's still Katie 1.0  :D

Aye, me too. great wee ride. vfm :rolleyes:

Offline Kornam68

Guys

I emailed early to book my time and made my way to town (despite agreement of incall I may add). I called 30mins before my email request but no answer. I can't really blame her for this!  she did text (after my proposed time ) and emailed me confirming that she was too busy at the time. I'm cool with that, my fault to think she would be waiting around for my call!

Will try and arrange a suitable time over the next few days and will post review, sorry guys!

DG

Guys

I emailed early to book my time and made my way to town (despite agreement of incall I may add). I called 30mins before my email request but no answer. I can't really blame her for this!  she did text (after my proposed time ) and emailed me confirming that she was too busy at the time. I'm cool with that, my fault to think she would be waiting around for my call!

Will try and arrange a suitable time over the next few days and will post review, sorry guys!

Did you have a booking it not?

moosehead69

Sounds like he hadn't confirmed times best to text and not email...

Offline tazman1002001

I can confirm those legs, pussy lips and high heels all belong to the same petite kate ........ I need to get back in touch with her as lost track after the geordie invasion .......
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

bensonhedges20

Its the face. Not had the urge to book coz of that.

Otherwise shes good.

Performance wise shes ace.

I like the poledanxing music mix she had running on her laptop. If you happen to get the youtube channel let me know

ickydicky

Have reviewed her from numerous punts with this wee Polish pocket rocket.

Offline morph

I like a bendy girl, her back flexibility means she can arch right over and DFK in a crouch spoon ( i.e. both kneeling) while you hold her chin back. Awesome.
She can also OWO in the straddle forward fold position (recent photo) and open legs wide enough to lower to a perfect rimming height.
The mantelpiece, although a bit plain, is quickly forgotten when the fire is this well stoked. My poker was red hot!
Wonder if she can do a back flip dismount....

ickydicky

I like a bendy girl, her back flexibility means she can arch right over and DFK in a crouch spoon ( i.e. both kneeling) while you hold her chin back. Awesome.
She can also OWO in the straddle forward fold position (recent photo) and open legs wide enough to lower to a perfect rimming height.
The mantelpiece, although a bit plain, is quickly forgotten when the fire is this well stoked. My poker was red hot!
Wonder if she can do a back flip dismount....

are you kirk douglas

Offline Kornam68

DG

No no booking, my fault entirely! I hope to call and arrange one in the next day or two. Will post review when goal is achieved  :D

rock hard

:yahoo:
Seen Kate myself once,she was okay but not as keen as her as most folk on here.
Don't think her teeth helped germs enjoy my punt with her.

Offline tazman1002001

:yahoo:
Seen Kate myself once,she was okay but not as keen as her as most folk on here.
Don't think her teeth helped germs enjoy my punt with her.

Ashley Ryder thanks for that not so glowing fedback on a rival WG ...business must be slow?
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

ickydicky

Ashley Ryder thanks for that not so glowing fedback on a rival WG ...business must be slow?

sure loox that way :angry:

mavgoose

Interesting. Why you think that taz. ?  ;)

Offline tazman1002001

Interesting. Why you think that taz. ?  ;)

2 posts.....

One positive post about herself (aka Ashley) ....and second post slating popular Glasgow EE girl ....don't take mush to put 1 and 1 together lol
Banned by:

ickydicky

2 posts.....

One positive post about herself (aka Ashley) ....and second post slating popular Glasgow EE girl ....don't take mush to put 1 and 1 together lol

you got her between a rock and a hard place. :cry:

rock hard

She might be popular with you, but I found my punt with Kate a average one.
I suppose you get what you pay for, as most punts at the lower end of the market have been either okay or not wanting to go back, and those manky teeth put me off seeing her again

Offline the fitter

Her number is the same
Prices are the same

Seems the same person.

I have noticed her phone number sometimes changes.

Offline tazman1002001

I have noticed her phone number sometimes changes.

Yeah her flat over past Parkhead has a shit reception so she must use one number there and the second number if she works from the flat close to city centre?
Banned by:

ickydicky

Yeah her flat over past Parkhead has a shit reception so she must use one number there and the second number if she works from the flat close to city centre?

that would explain the number change. i did wonder.

Offline tazman1002001

Just my guess ...... I know I get no signal on the Three network at her house ...but Vodaphone is fine
Banned by:

Offline nobo

I found her a cheeky cnut when trying to arrange a meet.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2016, 12:55:43 am by nobo »