Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lucia Lovely  (Read 1748 times)

19 review(s) for LuciaLovely (12 positive, 2 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Santiago

Lucia Lovely

External Link/Members Only

this girl has been reviewed many time over the last year, mostly positive, some bad.

I believe it is worth highlighting that I seen this girl towards the beginning of her working life when she first appeared on a viva street listing...stunning girl too good to be true. Anyway so glad to be wrong, easily one of the looking woman in the business. Lucia service was vanilla and somewhat sexually inexperienced. I gave Lucia a recent visit on her return from Christmas break.

comms very prompt, arranged via text and call to confirm location. Well used flat near to Holyrood Palace. Discrete safe and plenty of parking.

Met at the door by this stunning girl, slim very fit, long brown hair, gorgeous welcoming smile.

led to the bedroom, offered use of the facilities and a glass of water. Admin out of the way.

Lucia was immaculately dressed, fresh makeup and smelt great. She was wearing a black lace bra and pants set, stockings and killer heals.

no fk just gentle kissing, she then asked me to undress. She then lay on the bed and asked me what I would like. I pulled her knickers off and provided her some RO, lovely wee puss, shaved and tasted great, she allows touching but not inside.
Lots of eye contact and gentle wriggles and moans without over doing hit.

She offered oral which was covered, she asked me if I wanted to stand. Great looking down on this girl, realy enthusastic, her ability and technique has really improved. Moved onto the bed for some 69 before I asked her to sit on my face.

Feasted on her lovely tits for a while, large and natural, look amazing on her slender frame.Had sex in multiple positions, mish doggy and cowgirl, she has a lovely ass.

This girl is stunning, she was very friendly and confident without being cocky. Her english is now very good and can hold a conversation.

Service wise she doesnt dfk or owo, as she is health aware which is her choice. I am impressed although by her attitude and appeared very enthusastic and wants to make sure you leave satisfied.

£120 per hour..

I would return and recommend to those who are looking for a basic service from a stunner.

I see she is now in Inverness.  :hi:

Offline Tdydl

Been on my HL for a while. Recently returned from a time off, but left Edinburgh before I could get a round tuit.

Linky above broken ... use

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

JazzMan

I would love to see Lucia Lovely one day.
Even though she just offers a limited Neural service.

Offline gorgie tony

I believe it is worth highlighting that I seen this girl towards the beginning of her working life when she first appeared on a viva street listing

When is this review for?

I saw her about 18months ago but was under the impression from recent views that her attitude had got worst and the service was still poor.

She is stunning but never worth £120ph.

Offline pilgrim

Is there any chance you can put the city/Location in the report header?  There is even a wee hint in red when you are doing the review.

Her profile at the moment states Inverness and there's no mention of where she is getting pimped to next.  If you mentioned a location it would possibly give us all a clue as to where she may pop up next.

Stunning lady, going by profile, but limited services.  Not for me chef, Im out.

Offline Santiago

thanks for fixing the link..

GT the review is from last week..her attitude was really positive and enthsusiastic that why ive added it.

Pilgrim point taken . :hi:

Offline gorgie tony

Wonder how long the new rates will last?

Rates        15 mins       ½ Hour     1 Hour     1½ Hours    2 Hours    3 Hours     4 Hours         Overnight
In Calls   60           80          130            200          240           350           -             1000
« Last Edit: February 08, 2016, 10:20:51 pm by gorgie tony »

Offline morph

I visited her recently too, was my first with her, but can confirm her attitude and English were good, as was Holyrood area venue although aware others present in the flat. It is a limited service which I was expecting and usually no DFK or OWO is a total deal breaker for me. Was a bit of an impulse visit but very glad I did, she is comfortably the hottest girl I've met let alone punted with, and I've been with some ludicrously priced 'A' grade London girls (never again, I was a nooob with no UKP). Nothing new to add but felt this might be useful to corroborate Santiago's review. Not sure I'll be back as I usually go for service quality over looks nowadays and she is questionable VFM, but she is that hot it is very very tempting. If she did full service I'd be bankrupt in a week. oh one point to add, comms by text were a bit tricky so maybe best to call.