Sugar Babies

Author Topic: Dolly 24 Frome  (Read 1629 times)

2 review(s) for DollyDreams (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline ico23

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

A really quick review this as short for time so I do apologise.

Saw Dolly at the end of last year and she'd been on the old radar for quite some time so when she popped up as available today and was local I thought I'd give it a go.

Communications were fine. A few texts and emails back and forth and a meet arranged. 30 minute incall. I don't remember how much it was but it would have been much more satisfying to save it and have a wank.

The comms were pretty much the highlight as it all slipped a little down hill from here as I turned up to what can only be described as a bombsite ! The flat was in a council block in Frome which was all fine but when you got through the door things were a little different. Typical young person shit everywhere with piles of shit on top of that. Fag buts everywhere, mostly on the carpet with the only clean thing in the place surprisingly being the ashtray which was spotless.

Dolly is cute. There is no denying that. With the financials out of the way she's a great kisser and we moved to the bedroom. I did have to wait for the door to be put back into the opening for which it was designed as it had been kicked off its hinges recently by god knows who.

Once in the bedroom more kissing ensued but she does this thing where you have to lie precisely in the middle of the bed so it makes it extremely difficult for you to engage in any contact with her. Anyway, by now I'm already looking for the exit as you just know when it's not going to be quite what you expected. Oral was OK.

Bit of mish, cowgirl etc etc "I don't do RO" etc etc and that was that.

So, to sum up. Pretty girl but a completely underwhelming experience.

Would I return ? No

Offline Not_today

I just had to look at her nasty tits, that was enough to put me off..

Rozenko

Oh dear. Shame that, I sort of liked the look of her myself. She's got that slightly chav council estate young mum type of look, which I can get down with now and again. But I can't be doing with a clatty hovel or bad service. So I'm oot. Cheers for the heads up pal

ANDYWILTS

Dolly's oral was excellent for me, although I agree that her premises could be cleaner!

As for her tits, they are far better in reality than on the photos but I guess that could be down to personal preference for small breasts.

However since that meeting she has been very difficult to get for an incall but is always communicative/responsive.