Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: curvyroxyxxx Ipswich  (Read 701 times)

Neal69

Continuing the Ipswich theme.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Phoned and was texted the postcode.

This, I believe was not her usual venue so will not comment besides to say it met our needs.

Met by a decent looking girl next door type dressed ready for action in a skimpy top and knickers covered by a wrap type thing and hold ups.

Shows little on her public AW pics and I did not buy her PG but I would say she is the girl in the single AW pic. There is a bit more showing on UKE as Roxy Kisses.

She advertises herself as curvy and she certainly is with great tits and a nice round arse. There is a bit of a belly there for those of you it would put off.

Payment made £100 for 1 hour and straight down to business with some real passionate DFK.

Straight on to the bed and we had a great romp removing our clothes and giving her shaven pussy some attention. This now had the little fellah at attention and she dressed him ( the only downside of the meet it was OW) then gave him a good seeing to. This was all too much for me and I mounted her and fucked her to completion missionary with great response from the girl beneath me.

Phew

A bit of banter and Roxy was up for round 2 which started with more DFK and her rubbing her bits all over me. This got little Neal all exited again and he was dressed for a second time and she mounted me and got to work. I turned her over and did her doggy until I came again watching that magnificent arse being pounded.

No rush to get me out of there and I left with a smile on my face and a feeling of money well spent.

In summary

Not a stick insect, but certainly an enthusiastic shag who is good at making you believe she wants you.

Only downside was Oral was with but on balance I can live with that.

Good VFM

Good banter as well.

Having recently paid out £30 more for an average shag it just goes to show that you do not get what you pay for in this punting world.

Return?

A definite Yes

N