Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: English Sexy Chloe - looks good in Gallery pics, but.....  (Read 5137 times)

Offline gash bash

External Link/Members Only

I nearly pulled the trigger on booking her today but then i saw her Verification pic. OMG.

There are a couple of reviews of her but either the verification pic is wrong or the gallery pics.

Its a lot of money to waste £130/ph.

Offline MrPunter

Well the number in the verification picture matches the adultworkd ID.

Any volunteers to TOFTT?

Offline The_Don

External Link/Members Only

I nearly pulled the trigger on booking her today but then i saw her Verification pic. OMG.

There are a couple of reviews of her but either the verification pic is wrong or the gallery pics.

Its a lot of money to waste £130/ph.

This:

Hidden Image/Members Only

vs this:

YMMV with any W/G

Well the number in the verification picture matches the adultworkd ID.

Any volunteers to TOFTT?

She already been reviewed:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=6391

Offline dondraper

This:

vs this:

YMMV with any W/G

She already been reviewed:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=6391

is it me, or does the person in the veri pic seem like seem like a TS? either way, definitely not the same girl in the gallery pics

brolin_76

is it me, or does the person in the veri pic seem like seem like a TS? either way, definitely not the same girl in the gallery pics

exactly you are right. fucking hell looks like tranny in verification photo.  :scare: :dash: :dash: needs to add in post op thread. :coolgirl:

cockneybstrd

No wonder IT dont like reverse oral...... in the review

'I have a small but sensual pussy that'll fit you like a glove so I request that you larger boys be gentle with 😂😂.!???'

yeah it used to be a surgical glove mate
« Last Edit: February 07, 2016, 10:11:57 am by cockneybstrd »

Offline gash bash

surgical glove...lol

I wonder if the reviewers could re-evaluate the meeting. Its clearly a bloke.  Also would like to know if IT kept the room really dark during the meeting so you cant see properly.

I know the Romainians have their shenanigans but a post op tranny pretending to be a woman is the worst thing in my book.

cockneybstrd

surgical glove...lol

I wonder if the reviewers could re-evaluate the meeting. Its clearly a bloke.  Also would like to know if IT kept the room really dark during the meeting so you cant see properly.

I know the Romainians have their shenanigans but a post op tranny pretending to be a woman is the worst thing in my book.

both have been online today so send them a pm be interesting too see what they say

Offline gash bash

I messaged the reviewers and this is one  reply from Sparta Prada - he said it was ok to post it here.
Hi.

I saw your thread earlier. I was really shocked when I saw the veri picture on her profile!

I had a look at her public gallery, the 2nd and 5th picture look like Chloe when I saw her. Chloe didn't have a lot of make up on when I visited but no way did she look anywhere like as 'mannish' as the veri pic! She has a nice petite body. I felt she wasn't that great in bed not least for what she charges.

Sparta Prada.

Offline Steely Dan

So Kevin set up the profile before she got here with his own picture, and AW doesn't give 2 shits. And he is also too daft to hide the damn thing.

Sound about right?

Offline gash bash

So Kevin set up the profile before she got here with his own picture, and AW doesn't give 2 shits. And he is also too daft to hide the damn thing.

Sound about right?

I'm confused, who is Kevin?? Please elaborate.

cockneybstrd

I'm confused, who is Kevin?? Please elaborate.

kevin is another euphemism for a pimp. the kind of geezer who builds profiles for prossies and creams of 20 per cent for answering emails.

I think Steely has it wrong on this count.

The way i see English Sexy Colin set up the profile IT's self....

Offline londonbloke

This can't be right surely????? The reviews on this site and elsewhere for Chloe are positive and, even if some say she wasn't that into it, all of them describe her along the lines of pretty and petite as opposed to a bloke in a dress.

I sense a disturbance somewhere in the Force :-/