Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: i.k.services  (Read 1539 times)

Offline breast is best

Any feedback on this agency would be appreciated together with recommendations for there ladies . Thanks in anticipation .

Offline Johndy

whilst I have not used them recently, or any other, this is a first class outfit. I have probably used them at least twenty times in the past, faultless, all the girls are excellent, class, class , and fun. Excellent organisation , spotless apartments , can not say any more. From a manc, this takes some saying.

Offline breast is best

Cheers Jondy ,

Much appreciated .

Offline p3ngu1n

I think it's pretty safe to say that as far as Leeds agencies go, you can't go wrong with IK ...girls match the profiles, no BS in terms of service

Offline daffyduck

I'm guessing they also operate from Clarence dock or am I wrong?

Offline breast is best

Had a meet with Gaby at i.k.sevices recently . Wow what a lady Hiiiiiiighly recommended . Also the venue quality for in calls is 5 star together with the amazing M. who is a brilliant professional receptionist .

Offline Johndy

Any chance of a review or private message on how you went on

Offline anonyorks

Had a meet with Gaby at i.k.sevices recently . Wow what a lady Hiiiiiiighly recommended . Also the venue quality for in calls is 5 star together with the amazing M. who is a brilliant professional receptionist .

I saw Gaby when she was at Playmates and she is in my reviews I think.

Offline breast is best

REVIEW , can be found using the link above and "click" Portfolio followed by" click" Gaby (on pic.) See review 8/Feb

Offline sweetsatisfaction

I've always found IK to be first class. Never had a bad experience. Of the girls working there now I've seen Tanya a couple of times a few years ago. She is lovely, very attractive and I had a great experience with her. The apartments are very smart and in safe areas.