Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Poppy Philips  (Read 954 times)

3 review(s) for Amy loves anal (1 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

rsoft

External Link/Members Only

WG with who I met around month ago.
She was based in Pontypridd that time - by now I can tell she's a traveller.

Communication - pretty good.
I messaged her on AdultWork, she gave me her number there.

Drove to Ponty and... had real hard time with finding right doors :)
But considering the fact she's a traveller - it doesn't mean anything - just this time she picked shitty apartment.

Place:
I know I said she picked shitty one - but I meant only how hard was it to find. Standard was really good.
Nice and clean bathroom - nice bed in bedroom.
The only crappy thing was - someone in other room was watching TV I suppose, pretty loud, I could here everything. Definitely not nice.

Ok, and now the nice things end.

Girl itself:

On her profile she says 24 years old.
Bullshit.
I'd say 40 years old. Maybe more.

She had one nice feature - boobs. They were pretty nice.

Skin - really not nice. Definitely not smooth. Lots of 'freckles' - but it wasn't frekles... just marks, I don't know. Not nice for sure.

Face - old and pretty tired.
Not 'drug-old' for sure, just normally old.
She wasn't attracted to me sadly.

Then the worst thing. Attitude..
I asked for massage at first (I went there for an hour).
she tried for first 5 minutes, then only massaged me with one hand, playing her phone with other hand.
WTF

So I turned onto back and she BJ me without condom. She didn't even ask - I appreciated OWO - but I'd appreciate more asking :)

Oral was really nice.
I was pissed off by the massage thing that I didn't even stay for longer. Just finished into her mouth (also + because no problem with that) and went home.

Can I creccomend? If you like older ladies... maybe. I am not going back for sure.

I hope it will help someone.

Randolph69

That would have been a negative from me.

Any WG who says she is half her real age is either deceitful or deluded.

Offline HughJardon

Did you fuck her  :unknown:
Sounds like an overall uninspiring, lacklustre performance by this lady, I would mark it a negative for the one handed massage alone, you pay the coin, you expect a bit of focus.

Appreciate the review Rsoft

rsoft

I did not fuck her. Just had BJ done :)

Maybe you right that it should be negative. Fact that it could be worse isn't really helpful