Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Busty_Bella - Leicester  (Read 1028 times)

1 review(s) for Hot__Pamela__ (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline rnrn636

So thought I'd try a pole with zero feedback. My previous experiences with Polish have mostly been good including one last year which was the best encounter ever. (unfortunately disappeared so fast never to be seen again!) was hoping it would continue with this one.

External Link/Members Only

Not much to see from the pics so I knew would be a gamble. So I arrive, the door opens and she emerges from hiding behind the door once closed in a basque with some of the most fantastic tits fully out on show. Firm, perfectly shapped and fucking massive! I'm very much a breast men and was now very excited to get down to business.

So onto the bed and this is where I started to go from being excited to starting to get pissed off. Why do prossies think it is acceptable to lie on their profile??  :dash: Hands were wandering over each others bodies but there was no hint that kissing was available despite it clearly being in her likes list along with comments in the text saying it was.  :dash: I asked her if she kisses and her answer was "a little bit".  I was thinking well come on then!!?? But no she turned her head away  :dash: :mad:

Also at this point I realised that the basque she was wearing seemed to be holding quite a lot in. She's probably a size 14-16. I like curvy girls so not a problem but she was pushing the boundary on the size of girls Ali would be prepared to sleep with never mind pay for. I still found her hot though and just concentrated on her fantastic tits to get me through the lack of kissing.

So mostly negative so far but the rest was good. Great owo, I'd have loved for her to keep going til cim but was not willing to pay the extra. She was enthusiastic when riding me, infact very good at riding me and have I mentioned those tits yet?  :yahoo: She was clearly clock watching but gave me the full time to the second and tried hard and succeeded in getting the third pop out of me just in time.

So could not decide how to rate this but overall i think a neutral is fair. The lies about kissing pissed me off as it's an essential service I look for but them tits and the rest of her service have done just enough to scrape into a neautral rating.

If kissing is not important and you like big tits on a curvy girl then go for it. But no kissing = no more money from me and would have meant no money exchanged here had I'd have known beforehand that she was lieing  :dash:
« Last Edit: February 06, 2016, 11:49:45 am by rnrn636 »

Offline Turtle Z

I understand why you left a neutral but I get so pissed off with lying girls now that it's an automatic negative for me. I'm quite particular in clarifying any 'likes' again in comms leading up to the booking so it becomes a bare faced lie when I get there and find its not on the menu.

Offline Tomcat200006

Hi, she looks really pretty and personally I like curvy girls.
What was her English like and is she independent?
:-)

Offline rnrn636

I understand why you left a neutral but I get so pissed off with lying girls now that it's an automatic negative for me. I'm quite particular in clarifying any 'likes' again in comms leading up to the booking so it becomes a bare faced lie when I get there and find its not on the menu.

Never really had a problem with Polish girls and kissing before, usually they insist on it. Yes I agree that could have easily been a negative based on this lie. In fact I was borderline neutral/negative but the facts are there so everyone can decide for themselves now.

Offline rnrn636

Hi, she looks really pretty and personally I like curvy girls.
What was her English like and is she independent?
:-)

Her English seemed reasonably ok but I did not really engage in conversation with her as she had pissed me off with the no kissing. Plus I was too mesmerised by them tits to speak.

She was clearly not alone but I did not see anyone. Only heard. I'd guess just sharing the costs of renting with another girl