Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kiaragirl of Gatehead aka Jenny of Amour  (Read 1826 times)

39 review(s) for Kiaragirl (38 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Dunelm

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Visit: Saturday 30 January 2016

Type: one hour in call to lady's home at £100 inclusive.

Comms: excellent, prompt and courteous from initial conversation on UKE to AW booking to detailed instructions to finding the house on my "final approach". The lady recognises how much confidence in a successful visit good comms impart.

Venue: spotless, discreet terraced property in a nice area of Gateshead with great access from the A1 and accessible easily via good public transport links which I used being a non driver. I believe safe parking is available nearby. I saw no sign of prying eyes from neighbours on arrival or departure. House is not overlooked from across the road either.

Lady: literally lovely. This was one of those meeting which has the "won the jackpot" feeling when the door opens. 6 feet tall in heels, legs going on forever in sheer, seamed stockings and suspenders plus new and expensive black lingerie (see photo in her UKE media file). Kiara is gorgeous with Hispanic eyes and dark hair. She is 42 and honestly looks 10 years younger. You will not be disappointed.

Personality: my first  visit but felt immediately at ease and was soon chatting in a relaxed mood. The lady is charming,witty,intelligent and sophisticated.

Meeting: we began with a kiss and cuddle. We soon moved to DFK and an audibly enthusiastic response from K to prolonged reverse oral. She then returned the favour with some of the best owo I have had keeping me "edging" along with constant eye contact.

The finale was a great cowgirl ride before, at her request, dismounting to get down on her knees for a superb cim and swallow: wow. No rush after that and more kiss and cuddle and chat.

VFM: 10/10 in all aspects.

Return visit: you bet ha! If you have seen her, you know what I am talking about. If you have not, get booking.

Offline NotTooOld4It

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Visit: Saturday 30 January 2016

Type: one hour in call to lady's home at £100 inclusive.

Comms: excellent, prompt and courteous from initial conversation on UKE to AW booking to detailed instructions to finding the house on my "final approach". The lady recognises how much confidence in a successful visit good comms impart.

Venue: spotless, discreet terraced property in a nice area of Gateshead with great access from the A1 and accessible easily via good public transport links which I used being a non driver. I believe safe parking is available nearby. I saw no sign of prying eyes from neighbours on arrival or departure. House is not overlooked from across the road either.

Lady: literally lovely. This was one of those meeting which has the "won the jackpot" feeling when the door opens. 6 feet tall in heels, legs going on forever in sheer, seamed stockings and suspenders plus new and expensive black lingerie (see photo in her UKE media file). Kiara is gorgeous with Hispanic eyes and dark hair. She is 42 and honestly looks 10 years younger. You will not be disappointed.

Personality: my first  visit but felt immediately at ease and was soon chatting in a relaxed mood. The lady is charming,witty,intelligent and sophisticated.

Meeting: we began with a kiss and cuddle. We soon moved to DFK and an audibly enthusiastic response from K to prolonged reverse oral. She then returned the favour with some of the best owo I have had keeping me "edging" along with constant eye contact.

The finale was a great cowgirl ride before, at her request, dismounting to get down on her knees for a superb cim and swallow: wow. No rush after that and more kiss and cuddle and chat.

VFM: 10/10 in all aspects.

Return visit: you bet ha! If you have seen her, you know what I am talking about. If you have not, get booking.

I've met Kiara a couple of times now and I'm meeting her again next Saturday. I agree with everything you've said about her; she is definitely    one of the best and well worth repeated return visits.

Rod trotter

love the review, so many mills n fucking boon types around this gives us all the details without going into  detail on the sex.

good stuff mate  :hi: :thumbsup:

Offline PlasticGeordie

Saw Jenny Sunday and she was as fantastic as ever. Recently found out Jenny is an ex biker babe and she dressed as requested in her biker leathers and nothing else. What a sight for sore eyes  :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Once these had been divested it was straight into the normal non stop action. Great cowgirl, mish, doggy and 69. Endless DFK and OWO. Bit of bath and shower fun.

Fantastic attitude and friendliness and non stop eye contact. Right up there with the very, very best.

Offline NotTooOld4It

I've met Kiara a couple of times now and I'm meeting her again next Saturday. I agree with everything you've said about her; she is definitely    one of the best and well worth repeated return visits.

I had to cancel this because i was struck down by the dreaded lurgi, but I rearranged for last Saturday, and had a great time. Lots of kissing with tongues, a little bit of spanking - she has a fabulous bum - followed by 69 and finally CIM. (The tablet I took didn't work too well so I wasn't really able to 'gain entry'). But who cares?

And all the time, lots of laughs and really horny conversation. And her eyes are something special too, they really are mesmerising.

I had booked Kiara for 45 minutes, but after I left I checked the time and realised I had been there for an hour. I must sort something out with her about that, when I meet her again. (Which will be quite soon, I hope).

marky76

Does anyone have a number for her?

Offline captainsc

Use the AW link above and her number is on her aw page.

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

You were told the last time you asked to book her through Amour

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=93469.msg1135810#msg1135810

Either do that or click on the AW link and read it off her profile.     :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash:

Don't know why you keep asking nobody's going to post phone numbers on here for your benefit.    :unknown: :unknown: :unknown: