Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Keirairishbeauty25 adultwork timewaster  (Read 938 times)

1 review(s) for keirairishbeauty25 (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline waynekerr600

Hi guys, saw this girl on aw and sent a message.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Then began a long saga.

She seems to work between Jesmond, Gateshead and North Shields. She never seems to know when or where shes working. Ive exchanged a lot of yexts with her to make several bookings that always fall through as she cant do what was agreed.

In a nutshell she seems to think that the world revolves around her and the client will fit in by obligingly apoearing at a location of her choice at a time of her choice despite what might have been agreed previously.

Be warned on this one guys she has a tendancy to text you out of the blue i guess when she is desparate for business. Make sure your punting phone is well hidden and turned off or i can see some interesting conversations with the missus.

she does have one aw feedback from someone with 133 themselves, but from a girl who always claims to be busy it seems odd to me she doesnt have more. Ive never spoken to her so cant confirm if she is irish or someone just getting off on pissing people about.

Its a shame because if she was real i love the shot of her arse on aw and also thought the accent would be quite a turn on.

Give this one a miss guys unless anyone else knows different.

Offline OscarC

Rod trotter

texting out the blue............massive no no

avoid at all costs, sounds trouble

Offline Moresomes

Thanks for that. Was on my A/W hotlist.
Now removed.

Offline waynekerr600

Good spot mate, pleased i never saw her, i suspect some sort of fake who gets off on wasting guys time or maybe worse.

Love that arse though just know that it belongs to someone else now.

I hate fake pics on profiles totally spoils a punt.