Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ERIKA GLASGOW  (Read 2405 times)

23 review(s) for LINGAM BY ERIKA (17 positive, 3 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline David1970

ERIKA GLASGOW

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

After I have been punting in the Northeast for a month I found myself in Glasgow on work. I tried to get a meet with lena.sweet but she did not bother to answer my phone call or text. I gave Erika a text and she replied saying she could see me in 45 minutes, for a 1\2 hour visit. I have not seen Erika for 18 months so and there has been some negative review, but thought I would chance it.

Parking is safe and her flat is clean warm and modern, fluffy towels. There have been comments about her putting on weight; if she has it has been an improvement. Got the paperwork out of the way and into French kissing, taking of each other clothes, then on to the bed more kissing and touching. She stopped and cleaned my hands with wipes, she takes safe sex seriously.  Her nipples are big and long and she is ok with sucking and licking. I had my fingers inside her no problem. The on to OWO, lots of sucking and licking my cock and balls, she could do more eye contact. After about 10 minutes she asked if I want to be rimmed, I said yes, she cleaned my ass and started 10 minutes of really good rimming while her hands massaged my balls. I thought I was going to come so stopped her. She wanted to know if I wanted to CIM, I declined. I began to suck her nipples as I played with her pussy for a while. I then put on the hood and fucked her doggie until I shot my load. She asked me if I wanted a 2nd shot, I told her my back was sore but thanks. She then rolled me over and gave me a massage on my lower back, as we chatted, which was good. I said I better go and noticed I had been there for 45 minutes.

She is a very nice lady, with a sexy body who wants to please, I will return. Only thing she needs to work on is eye contact while doing OWO.

Offline Jock D

Good to see a positive review of Erika again, as I have always had very good punts with her previously. However, I haven't seen her for about 9/10 months now, and I must admit this is largely due to the number of negative comments by fellow punters on this site saying how her level of service had slipped quite badly in recent times, so pleased to see she has returned to her old form again...for you at least  :P

Offline Kornam68

I agree, and your review brings similarities to my visit with her. I enjoyed good kissing and groping against the wall with her allowing me to spread her legs as a fingered her before going into some nice oral. I finished with her bent over the bed in her stockings. Afterwards she gave a good massage before asking me if I wanted a 2nd go which I did. Very nice all round.

Will be going back for more.

mavgoose

Disagree. She is boring and mechanical. Getting past it and closes her eyes etc. Not been back to see her in a long time after a few visits at the start of my punting journey. There are loads of better punts out there. Loads.

ickydicky

I had a few good punts with her some time ago but decided to body swerve after recent bad reviews tho it seems she has got her act together again so I will give her another pump. She was a nice lassie

mavgoose

I had a few good punts with her some time ago but decided to body swerve after recent bad reviews tho it seems she has got her act together again so I will give her another pump. She was a nice lassie

Nice people come last. Why pay for "nice" ?
Look for good at least, or exceptional, not fck nice.
She is boring. In my book, and extended experience of Glasgow hoors. Fck boring.

moosehead69

Have to agree she was ok for a wee meet and relaxing massage but after expieriencing some others there is better... Nice girl and good for maybe first timers
« Last Edit: February 06, 2016, 06:29:57 pm by moosehead69 »

ickydicky

She is boring. In my book, and extended experience of Glasgow hoors. Fck boring.

I thought she was a good fuck. And at £90 - the last time I saw her - for two pops good value too. And I have pretty extended experience of Glasgow hoors and hoors from further afield too.

chico1000

Don't think anyone who has ever met Erika will not like her.  Lovely lady and good value.  But have to agree after a few visits you kind of have to move on.  I won't rule out a wee trip down memory lane again and she is excellent for first timers.

Offline David1970

When I said she is a nice lady but she is also a good fuck.
I am not a fluffie but I felt satisfied, happy, and thought she was good VFM when I left.
Good looking lady, sexy body and willing to please.
Safe,clean and warm flat.
Ticked all my boxes.
If you want the excitement of the unknown with a Gypo in some dive go for it.

Glasgowman69

she is a very pretty and petite girl only meet her once though the experience overall was good wouldn't rule out a return although i am a man of variety so could be a

while before i pay her a visit again think she might be Romanian which is often a big gamble pass marks for me though.

Offline dougal

Can never ever get through to her on the phone

ickydicky

she is a very pretty and petite girl only meet her once though the experience overall was good wouldn't rule out a return although i am a man of variety so could be a

while before i pay her a visit again think she might be Romanian which is often a big gamble pass marks for me though.

Think you getting your hoors mixed up as petite is not a word for Erika. Not fat but certainly not petite

moosehead69

And certainly not Romanian ... Latvia and she takes a lot about there ..

chico1000

When I said she is a nice lady but she is also a good fuck.
I am not a fluffie but I felt satisfied, happy, and thought she was good VFM when I left.
Good looking lady, sexy body and willing to please.
Safe,clean and warm flat.
Ticked all my boxes.
If you want the excitement of the unknown with a Gypo in some dive go for it.
David what unknown Gypo are you referring to? Mavgoose in my experience does a lot of research and does not do random.  Also like me he has visited Erika on a number of occasions and is entitled to his opinion.  You had a good first or second visit we all have.  He like me just needs to branch out after a few visits.  In fact Erika suggested it with me.

Offline David1970

David what unknown Gypo are you referring to? Mavgoose in my experience does a lot of research and does not do random.  Also like me he has visited Erika on a number of occasions and is entitled to his opinion.  You had a good first or second visit we all have.  He like me just needs to branch out after a few visits.  In fact Erika suggested it with me.

Chico mate, Mav said she was boring thought he was looking for excitement. A Gypo in a dive of a flat would would give the excitement of the unknown, where with Erika you know what your getting.I may have picked him up wrong, if I have I am sorry.

mavgoose

No apologies required David.
Excitement  ? , look up Sophie T , horny hottie , jasmine , or a few others.
Compared to them , Erika is way down the pecking order.
Yes, good flat, good girl, decent shag. But , FFS , there are many many girls who are better.  Way better.

Trust me.

Glasgowman69

Think you getting your hoors mixed up as petite is not a word for Erika. Not fat but certainly not petite

I am indeed i was referring to this Romanian hoor who is very petite not a bad punt either. 

External Link/Members Only

ickydicky

I am indeed i was referring to this Romanian hoor who is very petite not a bad punt either. 

External Link/Members Only

Never mind. When you get to my age i lucky to know if its new york or new year.  :crazy: :wacko: