Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone seen Morgan mmm minx  (Read 1834 times)

ThatLadJ

This WG has just placed a bid on my reverse booking, has anyone had any experiences with her? Profile is limited. Thanks

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Benny121

Been trying to book her since December, was doing incalls but then changed to O/C. Pictures are not very good. Total time waster. She will make excuses all the time. Avoid.

Offline Benny121

Any Joy with Morgan Minx ????

Offline Benny121

This WG has just placed a bid on my reverse booking, has anyone had any experiences with her? Profile is limited. Thanks

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Have you seen her yet??? I sent you a PM.

newforthisyear

Hidden Image/Members Only

Looks like a right chav to me... dodgy braids, stupid pout and that piercing thing :vomit:

Offline crfc

Thought it was Non Evans for  a moment!!!

Offline HughJardon

Thought it was Non Evans for  a moment!!!
Look at HER arms FFS  :scare:
Now that Swansea girl is one tough SOB..who would fuck with her...she should be in the next Expendables movie...gulp
Hidden Image/Members Only

Randolph69

My concern would be that she has chosen to hide her ratings and feedback. Never a good sign.

Offline iverthickone

My concern would be that she has chosen to hide her ratings and feedback. Never a good sign.

Yeah, and if she was a rip off, I for one wouldn't argue with her! F..k me, more muscles than I ever bloody had!

Offline Sancerre

Arranged a middle of the night meet with her when I was stopping at The Towers. Good coms right up until 4am when she was an hour late.
Got a text at 8am saying she'd had car trouble.

Randolph69

Arranged a middle of the night meet with her when I was stopping at The Towers. Good coms right up until 4am when she was an hour late.
Got a text at 8am saying she'd had car trouble.
Tallies with Benny's experience. No wonder she has hidden her ratings - too many negative ones