Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SexyAldona Edinburgh  (Read 1682 times)

2 review(s) for SEXY-LADY.. (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline RogerXed

OK guys, I feel obliged to write this review.

This is the girl: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I was out tonight and suddenly I felt really horny. Decided to go to adultwork from my phone and saw that she is available today. I've been thinking of seeing a MILF at some point soon so decided to call SexyAdona tonight. Phoned her and she sent me address details - no communication related problems. Booked her for 30 mins - £60 as advertised.

Arrived at her  place which was kind of easy to find flat at Pilrig street, just off Leith Walk. Then when she opened the door the nasty surprises started:

1. The pictures on her profile are definitely not recent because she is a lot fatter now.
2. She says that she is 36 years old on her profile... well, she is at least 46!
3. She tried to make me cum as quick as possible after she went on top and started riding as hard as she can. I told her to slow down a few times but she ignored me so finally I had to literally push her away (which was not an easy job because she is quite heavy).
4. On her profile it says shaved completely - this is not true at all, she is quite hairy down there.

In general - very disappointing meet. Maybe she will be OK for some people who are into old and fat women but I will definitely never return and it is a negative from me. I don't even know why I stayed there after she opened the door and I saw her... just felt awkward to walk away but lesson learned I guess  :dash:

Offline daviebond

If you looked at her picture in her gallery the you can see quite clearly that she isnt shaved

Offline RogerXed

If you looked at her picture in her gallery the you can see quite clearly that she isnt shaved

Didn't notice that on my phone though and on her profile it says that she is shaved.

Offline daviebond

Didn't notice that on my phone though and on her profile it says that she is shaved.
Fair enough

Offline elihd

Thanks for sharing  :hi: I almost fall for this one and waste £60!  :drinks:

Offline RogerXed

You can definitely spend your 60 quid better somewhere else mate. I see she has moved to Glasgow now (probably due to lack of clients here in Edinburgh).

Offline bigmike32

Yeah i noticed that earlier her tits on profile tempted me but i font think i will bother.

Offline Reiver

Sure she had a different profile a while back she was based in corstorphine area and was getting bad reviews then . Disappeared for a while and back with the profile mentioned .

Offline RogerXed

Sure she had a different profile a while back she was based in corstorphine area and was getting bad reviews then . Disappeared for a while and back with the profile mentioned .

When I saw her she said that she just arrived in Edinburgh a few weeks ago and she really likes it because this is her first time here. She could be talking shite though  :rolleyes: