Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Most disrespectful thing wg ever said to you?  (Read 4776 times)

5th Musketeer

Your talking rubbish mate. They were massively negative reviews because they were massively negative experiences.
We are here for healthy friendly discussion on all things related to punting not to start subtly implying of forum members of being a troll.
Something tells me that your comment to NIK was not in the spirit of a "healthy friendly discussion"

Offline The_Scarecrow

Also when in the room and showered without my glasses on the girl came in and said something like "You look better without your glasses on", she had seen me in reception with glasses but it was the way she said it just came across as "you don't look quite so fucking bad without your glasses", think that was what was meant as the punt had attitude

If that ever happens again, you should respond with "yeah, so do you!"

Offline Dime

When I was struggling to shoot my load, she started sighing and saying "baby why you no cum?"

Offline howrude

I've never had a WG say anything to me that was in anyway disrespectful. Is it commonplace? I can't imagine a situation where they could get away with it. If one said anything insulting to me, I'd tell the receptionist and wouldn't see the girl again.

Offline Blackpool Rock

I've never had a WG say anything to me that was in anyway disrespectful. Is it commonplace? I can't imagine a situation where they could get away with it. If one said anything insulting to me, I'd tell the receptionist and wouldn't see the girl again.
I think it's probably fairly commonplace with bad service providers, they get away with it as most punters don't want to create a bad atmosphere or cause a scene that will make the rest of the punt go further downhill especially if you have already parted with the cash as asking for the money back and walking isn't as easy.
Problem is that these girls forget this is a customer / service provider relationship rather than them talking to guys like they do in civvy world

Offline Blackpool Rock

If that ever happens again, you should respond with "yeah, so do you!"
Nice one  :D

Offline Bigjohn

A number of years back, as we were dressing, I had one say to me in a sarcastic voice " you certainly know how to please a lady".
I thought I was paying for her to please me! Got that wrong.
Her loss (financially) though, as I never booked her again.
Can't even remember her name now.

Offline punk

Also when in the room and showered without my glasses on the girl came in and said something like "You look better without your glasses on", she had seen me in reception with glasses but it was the way she said it just came across as "you don't look quite so fucking bad without your glasses", think that was what was meant as the punt had attitude

You should have replied " I'm keeping my Glasses off as you look much better to me with them off:sarcastic:

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
I've posted some of the better ones on old topic, but this is still a classic:

"haven't you finished yet?"

capemall

Lisa in North London from AW was giving me a 5 minute alert countdown from 30 mins!  :angry:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Lisa in North London from AW was giving me a 5 minute alert countdown from 30 mins!  :angry:

Link please!!

Offline King Nuts

Was with a brass one time, and got my pants off. She peered down and said 'What's that? It looks like a penis. Only smaller'.