Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: True GFE girls  (Read 1488 times)

Offline Makum_99

Hi all, I am wanting a lass that will give a true real GFE, one that will give loads of full on French kissing etc. Don't want just a kiss and then it stops, looking for a lass that will kiss and play around for as long as I want. Any ideas?

Offline Sar-Major

Hi all, I am wanting a lass that will give a true real GFE, one that will give loads of full on French kissing etc. Don't want just a kiss and then it stops, looking for a lass that will kiss and play around for as long as I want. Any ideas?

A bit more info, on WHAT, you want may point someone in the right direction of a Lady Who's company you may
enjoy  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Makum_99

Big boobs, decent Arse and no more than a size 14. Age etc not important just want a lass that will do GFE right not half arsed or just a quick kiss etc

Offline Roker73

Try Lauren @Prestige ...really pretty lady

Offline ProfessorYaffle

I'd recommend:

Francesca of Amour
Sasha of GraciesGirls

doriangray

If stockton isn't too far, try jess1000. Many positive posts been made about her on here.

I saw her again today, and i reckon she'll do you proud.

BMN

Big boobs, decent Arse and no more than a size 14. Age etc not important just want a lass that will do GFE right not half arsed or just a quick kiss etc

Sarah of Gracies Girls. Her kissing is full on and intense, she has big natural boobs, and she is a very attractive and pleasant lady.

Someone else mentioned Sasha, who is also good, but a bit more of a PSE if you ask me.

Offline Mansell

For the best GFE

Tori Taylor
External Link/Members Only  External Link/Members Only

Not big boobed but amazing arse  :D really full on GFE and great personality as well as stunning to look at.

Emily Fox is also very good.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2016, 06:08:27 pm by Mansell »

Offline Sar-Major

Try Lauren @Prestige ...really pretty lady

Mmmmm.....First Post young Roker73 :thumbsup: or Should that be Hi Lauren.  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Roker73

Hi Sarj ...nope certainly not "young " and certainly not Lauren !!
Just joining the party after 20 years or so in this hobby !

Offline MagpieJohn

In totally agreeing with those above who have mentioned Emily Fox, she may not fit the o.p's criteria. Gorgeous natural tits but they aren't big.